Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play Rust after game ban that i haven't done?

Discussion on How to play Rust after game ban that i haven't done? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to play Rust after game ban that i haven't done?

Hi, so before 7 months i got banned in rust for cheating but here's the problem: My steam account got hacked (I didnt have steam 2-factor authentication im stupid i know) and my steam account got game ban and Vac ban. After a quick support ticket i regained control of my steam account and they altered also the vac ban. I asked for the game ban and they told me that i had to send a support ticket to the publisher (Facepunch). I sent a support ticket to them and they told me to sent to EAC. After recieving the answer from Facepunch i immediately sent a request to EAC which i never got a response. After some spamming the answered me and they said they cannot alter any ban and have a strict policy. I also sent them proof of my account that got hacked but still didnt alter. I then used the GDPR article that if there are wrong data about my account i have the right to correct them and alter the action. To keep it brief they told me to sent to their legal team about it which then on their turn they threatened me that they will start legal actions against me if i still harassing with spam e-mails. And now after 7 months i wanted to play rust again with some friends but i cannot and i dont want to spend any money and i didnt want to start legal actions against their team. In conclusion, what should i do now after 7 months? Should I sent another e-mail to Facepunch about altering the ban? And what should i write them?
Old 12/19/2022, 08:18   #2

You could continue to send them more emails but 99% chance they will not alter it. Although it is still easily possible to play rust. Firstly, change your IP. You should have no problems playing on a new account if your IP is changed and don't have anything linked to it. Secondly, you are not going to be hardware banned because it was not you who received the ban so do not believe anyone trying to sell you their hwid spoofer. Just buy rust on a new account, or buy a account from account shops(most common ********) and continue.
Old 12/20/2022, 02:42   #3

I recommend a spoofer and a good cleaner.
Old 12/20/2022, 16:03   #4

Permanent Unban

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDjAsMe View Post
Hi, so before 7 months i got banned in rust for cheating but here's the problem: My steam account got hacked (I didnt have steam 2-factor authentication im stupid i know) and my steam account got game ban and Vac ban. After a quick support ticket i regained control of my steam account and they altered also the vac ban. I asked for the game ban and they told me that i had to send a support ticket to the publisher (Facepunch). I sent a support ticket to them and they told me to sent to EAC. After recieving the answer from Facepunch i immediately sent a request to EAC which i never got a response. After some spamming the answered me and they said they cannot alter any ban and have a strict policy. I also sent them proof of my account that got hacked but still didnt alter. I then used the GDPR article that if there are wrong data about my account i have the right to correct them and alter the action. To keep it brief they told me to sent to their legal team about it which then on their turn they threatened me that they will start legal actions against me if i still harassing with spam e-mails. And now after 7 months i wanted to play rust again with some friends but i cannot and i dont want to spend any money and i didnt want to start legal actions against their team. In conclusion, what should i do now after 7 months? Should I sent another e-mail to Facepunch about altering the ban? And what should i write them?

Hey, i sell a permanent spoof that will chance all the needed serials, but u will also have to raid0 your disk! i will help with all of this OFC

it will make u PC unbanned in all games, by any anticheat -

Add me on discord for questions / purchasement N1gel0usHD#0001 Price is 80 $
Old 12/20/2022, 21:52   #5

elite*gold: 1110
You are lucky.. We just made our Spoofer free to use.

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2022, 21:53   #6

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring -1 View Post
You are lucky.. We just made our Spoofer free to use.

Youre lucky... Download our malware for FREE!
Old 12/20/2022, 21:56   #7

elite*gold: 1110
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
Youre lucky... Download our malware for FREE!
Your words. Thousands of active users in our community would say otherwise.
Old 12/20/2022, 22:53   #8

elite*gold: 4
Dude if you got banned 7+ months ago just make a new account a play again. YOU DONT NEED A SPOOFER. Rust don’t HWID ban u til atleast 3 bans
Old 01/02/2023, 00:05   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ring -1 View Post
Your words. Thousands of active users in our community would say otherwise.
***** you have no reputation and a join date of 12-22, you're an imposter
Old 01/02/2023, 19:01   #10

elite*gold: 13
Hello, we offer spoofers if you are interested in going that route you can check them out by following the banner below <3
Old 01/03/2023, 07:08   #11

elite*gold: 21336
The Black Market: 674/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,283
Check us out. We have a functioning spoofer (Depshop spoofer) and great Rust product (Dopamine)
Old 07/07/2023, 13:05   #12

Man, what a bummer about your Rust ban and account getting hacked. That's such a headache! It's ridiculous that you're still stuck with the ban even after regaining control. I'd give Facepunch another shot in your shoes and spill all the beans, man. Lay out the whole story, be nice, and toss in any evidence you got. And if you're itching for gaming fun, check out the . It's a cool bubble shooter game that even hooks you up with rewards.
Old 07/08/2023, 16:42   #13

elite*gold: 105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawlkerson View Post
Man, what a bummer about your Rust ban and account getting hacked. That's such a headache! It's ridiculous that you're still stuck with the ban even after regaining control. I'd give Facepunch another shot in your shoes and spill all the beans, man. Lay out the whole story, be nice, and toss in any evidence you got.
And yet they wont unban you. That is reality and life. He should get a permanent spoofer.
Old 07/19/2023, 21:12   #14

Hello, you have to get a new account im selling fresh and boosted rust accounts for a good price. Hit me up on discord if ur interested Matro da Vinci#1248
Old 07/23/2023, 20:05   #15

Tags
ban, eac, hacked, rust