Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 00:07

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Favorite Rust Cheats I've Used For 2022/Review

Discussion on Favorite Rust Cheats I've Used For 2022/Review within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 12/12/2022, 14:36   #16
 
!nvictus-Load's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkina View Post
The reason the price of the cheat doesn't always correlate is sellers often times lie about the cheat they are selling. 95% of new cheats I see being sold as private cheats are just people reselling cheap cheats under a new name for 5x times the price. Regardless the price does correlate because an amazing cheat being sold for $5 a month is always gonna be detected more then an amazing cheat being sold for $120 a month because of the size of the user base. The fewer users a cheat has, the lower chance of the cheat being detected or noticed. Price is often used as a deterrent to lower the number of people using a cheat while still earning the same amount of money. Other deterrents to lower user numbers is things such as ID verification, or application processes. Only allowing monthly purchases also helps chase away people who buy a day key and then rage cheat with it. If user numbers didn't matter then slotted/private cheats wouldn't be such a big deal.
Based on my experience in the cheat business for more than a decade, it is not necessarily the case that a product with a higher price will have a smaller user base and thus be less likely to be detected. The price of a product does not necessarily have a direct relationship with the size of its user base. Instead, the likelihood of a product being detected may depend on a variety of factors, such as the effectiveness of the product, the resources and efforts put into hiding it, and the attention it receives from their advertising or individuals looking for cheating products.
!nvictus-Load is offline  
Old 12/12/2022, 15:29   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nvictus-Load View Post
Based on my experience in the cheat business for more than a decade, it is not necessarily the case that a product with a higher price will have a smaller user base and thus be less likely to be detected. The price of a product does not necessarily have a direct relationship with the size of its user base. Instead, the likelihood of a product being detected may depend on a variety of factors, such as the effectiveness of the product, the resources and efforts put into hiding it, and the attention it receives from their advertising or individuals looking for cheating products.
If an expensive cheat with a user base of 500 people cuts its price to 1/2. That user base will most likely expand drastically, look at Evilcheats. Ever since they lowered there price they are constantly getting detected like clockwork and far more people are using it. I'm not trying to talk about specific situations I am talking in the greater view of things, more people are willing/able to buy a cheaper cheat. The more people using a cheat the more likely it gets detected. I've used Rust cheats since 2014 so I don't have as many years cheating as you but the sheer number of cheats I've tried is immense as I enjoy testing/trying new cheats. If the number of users didn't matter then slotted/private cheats wouldn't be such a big deal.
Clarkina is offline  
Old 12/12/2022, 16:45   #18
 
!nvictus-Load's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkina View Post
If an expensive cheat with a user base of 500 people cuts its price to 1/2. That user base will most likely expand drastically, look at Evilcheats. Ever since they lowered there price they are constantly getting detected like clockwork and far more people are using it. I'm not trying to talk about specific situations I am talking in the greater view of things, more people are willing/able to buy a cheaper cheat. The more people using a cheat the more likely it gets detected. I've used Rust cheats since 2014 so I don't have as many years cheating as you but the sheer number of cheats I've tried is immense as I enjoy testing/trying new cheats. If the number of users didn't matter then slotted/private cheats wouldn't be such a big deal.
The issue was not related to the pricing change, as we always had a high number of users. It is impossible to limit users solely based on price, as the average price for a rust cheat is typically between $100 and $110 per month. Maintaining a bypass for EAC with 500 users is nearly impossible, and we were fortunate to have the necessary expertise and skill to maintain our bypass for as long as we did. The detection was not a result of the price change.
!nvictus-Load is offline  
Old 12/13/2022, 19:56   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nvictus-Load View Post
The issue was not related to the pricing change, as we always had a high number of users. It is impossible to limit users solely based on price, as the average price for a rust cheat is typically between $100 and $110 per month. Maintaining a bypass for EAC with 500 users is nearly impossible, and we were fortunate to have the necessary expertise and skill to maintain our bypass for as long as we did. The detection was not a result of the price change.
I was an active Evil Cheats user when the price change occurred, I strictly remember before the price changed versus after, before I could use the cheat to play legit, ever since the price changed it gets detected so often that's no longer possible. You could say its a coincidence but my experience with Evil Cheats ever since the price drop has been horrible with losing accounts like crazy to EAC detections. It is entirely possible to limit users based on price, I've used two League Cheats, and an extremely popular Overwatch Cheat that do exactly that. They have too many users, they raise the price, too few they lower it. Were talking basic supply and demand.
Clarkina is offline  
Old 12/13/2022, 20:56   #20
 
!nvictus-Load's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkina View Post
I was an active Evil Cheats user when the price change occurred, I strictly remember before the price changed versus after, before I could use the cheat to play legit, ever since the price changed it gets detected so often that's no longer possible. You could say its a coincidence but my experience with Evil Cheats ever since the price drop has been horrible with losing accounts like crazy to EAC detections. It is entirely possible to limit users based on price, I've used two League Cheats, and an extremely popular Overwatch Cheat that do exactly that. They have too many users, they raise the price, too few they lower it. Were talking basic supply and demand.
The demand for Rust cheats remains constant, regardless of their price. We have seen a significant increase in customer satisfaction, even during difficult times, indicating that the quality of our product is a more important factor than its price. Furthermore, our lower-priced Rust cheats have proven to be just as popular as our more expensive options, suggesting that price is not a deterrent for customers.
!nvictus-Load is offline  
Old 12/16/2022, 20:39   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by !nvictus-Load View Post
The demand for Rust cheats remains constant, regardless of their price. We have seen a significant increase in customer satisfaction, even during difficult times, indicating that the quality of our product is a more important factor than its price. Furthermore, our lower-priced Rust cheats have proven to be just as popular as our more expensive options, suggesting that price is not a deterrent for customers.
lmao price is literally always a deterrent, ALWAYS. If you charge a 1000 a month you are gonna cut down on your possible customers by 99.9%. 300 a month you're gonna cut down you're possible customers by 80%. The demand remains constant but that's not what the principle behind supply and demand means when talking about a service. Supply and demand means the higher a demand for a product the more you can charge, when talking about a service the more you charge, the smaller portion of your possible market can afford it. That portion of the market who can afford you're price is who you're advertising/selling to. You have a market buying Rust cheats, if you charge 250 a month then only maybe 30% of the people in that market can afford it, so you are now selling to that 30% of the total Rust cheat market. 300 a month maybe only 20% of the market can afford it so your now selling/advertising to 20% of the market. There is no situation where cost isn't a deterrent, literally none that's not something that can even be argued, how expensive it has to be in order to cut down on a large part of you're available market is what you need to find out. I don't think you understand supply and demand considering you said the demand for Rust cheats remains constant regardless of price, now I understand the name can be misleading. Even if people cant afford something the demand is always there, but once your product reaches a certain price point only a small portion of that demand can afford it. Demand doesn't magically disappear when you raise the price, just less people in the market can afford to buy it or choose to buy a different product that is similar but cheaper so they substitute. The total demand for Rust cheats will change very little as time goes on and will not be affected by the price of your cheat, the portion of that population that can buy your cheat is affected by your price. Raise the price of your more expensive options by 1000 a month and I guarantee you it will effect how many people are buying it. I'm trying to explain a lot of concepts here so if you're confused don't hesitate to ask questions.
Clarkina is offline  
Old 12/18/2022, 22:59   #22

 
Relentless0x7's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 78
Join Date: Jan 2022
Posts: 988
Received Thanks: 168
If you guys wanna buy quantum for a cheap price hmu, Iím currently sellin day keys for $13
Relentless0x7 is online now  
Reply

Tags
legit & rage, reviews, rust cheat




All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:07.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2023 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.