Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what?

Discussion on Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Angry Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what?

I will be sure to share screen shots and proof that i purchased the hypex script and was banned after using it in a 30 person build server for 15 min. I didn't even kill anyone...

Anyways that has to wait till later in the day. My biggest question is if I now go buy another copy of RUST, what do I have to do to make sure it won't receive the same ban. Before you say don't cheat, k thanks. I am asking what do I need to do to launch the game, get in a server, and play WITHOUT cheats and not get banned? What steps? It doesn't show VAC ban just a game ban. I am not a coder nor veteran cheater. Any help would be appreciated.

Do I need VPN?
Fresh install? (I REALLY don't want to do this)
Whatever else?

Will I be fine if I just don't launch the script again?
Old 02/21/2019, 20:37   #2

If it's your first change your ip and account and you'll be fine. Hypex is pure **** get Vendors scripts his are the best imo.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2019, 00:38   #3

cba reading the entire thread. but if u get banned with out using the script its a soft ban. change ur hdd serials and then ip and then mac and like magic u will be able to play.
Old 02/22/2019, 20:16   #4

To confirm yes this is my first ban, stupid of me.

So I donít think Iím ip banned as someone in my same house plays RUST and wasnít banned?

So do I need to worry about my HWID? Itís not a VAC ban only a Facepunch ďRUSTĒ ban.

I just donít want to drop $40 login once and be banned...

Recap: First time ban, only a game ban not VAC, what exactly do I need to do to make sure I donít waste $40. Is there anything I have to worry about with the script I used ďinjectingĒ into my game? It definitely had a progress bar and injected something by somewhere lol, no puns. So do I need to do a system reformat???
Old 02/24/2019, 18:10   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
To confirm yes this is my first ban, stupid of me.

So I donít think Iím ip banned as someone in my same house plays RUST and wasnít banned?

So do I need to worry about my HWID? Itís not a VAC ban only a Facepunch ďRUSTĒ ban.

I just donít want to drop $40 login once and be banned...

Recap: First time ban, only a game ban not VAC, what exactly do I need to do to make sure I donít waste $40. Is there anything I have to worry about with the script I used ďinjectingĒ into my game? It definitely had a progress bar and injected something by somewhere lol, no puns. So do I need to do a system reformat???
Go to steamby.ru they sell accounts for like $6
Old 03/08/2019, 15:06   #6

Now buy New acc
Old 03/12/2019, 11:10   #7

elite*gold: 834
now dont use ****** scripts
Old 11/29/2020, 17:26   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
I will be sure to share screen shots and proof that i purchased the hypex script and was banned after using it in a 30 person build server for 15 min. I didn't even kill anyone...

Anyways that has to wait till later in the day. My biggest question is if I now go buy another copy of RUST, what do I have to do to make sure it won't receive the same ban. Before you say don't cheat, k thanks. I am asking what do I need to do to launch the game, get in a server, and play WITHOUT cheats and not get banned? What steps? It doesn't show VAC ban just a game ban. I am not a coder nor veteran cheater. Any help would be appreciated.

Do I need VPN?
Fresh install? (I REALLY don't want to do this)
Whatever else?

Will I be fine if I just don't launch the script again?
DOES NOT REQUIRE ****** MOUSE OR ANYTHING SPECIAL

Hydrex.rip script is cheap and extremely functional, Undetected for 5 Months and will most likely never be detected, If you're looking for cheap and reliable scripts Come on down to hydrex.rip

Contact via PM or discord at Grey#3733
Old 12/07/2020, 22:56   #9

HypeX is ******* detected ****... got banned too
Old 12/10/2020, 01:52   #10

can anyone that actually PVPs suggest a decent competitive script? everything I've found barely works and is not optimized for actual pvp gameplay only looks and functions well at the practice range (quick switching weapons, crouching and moving, semi-auto weapons)
Old 01/02/2021, 09:34   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdavid08 View Post
can anyone that actually PVPs suggest a decent competitive script? everything I've found barely works and is not optimized for actual pvp gameplay only looks and functions well at the practice range (quick switching weapons, crouching and moving, semi-auto weapons)
I found a good one, with all weapons attachments and so its Fanux Scripts, pretty cheap and working perfectly !His tag is Fanux
Old 01/05/2021, 08:36   #12

elite*gold: 136
Now what?
What ? What do you mean?
What happens after Cheat Bans? You dont know?

HWID Spoofer + New Account