Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 02:24

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what?

Discussion on Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what? within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 19
Angry Game Banned after 15min using HypeX no-recoil script, now what?

I will be sure to share screen shots and proof that i purchased the hypex script and was banned after using it in a 30 person build server for 15 min. I didn't even kill anyone...

Anyways that has to wait till later in the day. My biggest question is if I now go buy another copy of RUST, what do I have to do to make sure it won't receive the same ban. Before you say don't cheat, k thanks. I am asking what do I need to do to launch the game, get in a server, and play WITHOUT cheats and not get banned? What steps? It doesn't show VAC ban just a game ban. I am not a coder nor veteran cheater. Any help would be appreciated.

Do I need VPN?
Fresh install? (I REALLY don't want to do this)
Whatever else?

Will I be fine if I just don't launch the script again?
Swanson556 is offline  
Old 02/21/2019, 20:37   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 11
If it's your first change your ip and account and you'll be fine. Hypex is pure **** get Vendors scripts his are the best imo.
ZeronHD is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/22/2019, 00:38   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 168
Received Thanks: 26
cba reading the entire thread. but if u get banned with out using the script its a soft ban. change ur hdd serials and then ip and then mac and like magic u will be able to play.
thugs shiba doge is offline  
Old 02/22/2019, 20:16   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2019
Posts: 62
Received Thanks: 19
To confirm yes this is my first ban, stupid of me.

So I donít think Iím ip banned as someone in my same house plays RUST and wasnít banned?

So do I need to worry about my HWID? Itís not a VAC ban only a Facepunch ďRUSTĒ ban.

I just donít want to drop $40 login once and be banned...

Recap: First time ban, only a game ban not VAC, what exactly do I need to do to make sure I donít waste $40. Is there anything I have to worry about with the script I used ďinjectingĒ into my game? It definitely had a progress bar and injected something by somewhere lol, no puns. So do I need to do a system reformat???
Swanson556 is offline  
Old 02/24/2019, 18:10   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2016
Posts: 34
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
To confirm yes this is my first ban, stupid of me.

So I donít think Iím ip banned as someone in my same house plays RUST and wasnít banned?

So do I need to worry about my HWID? Itís not a VAC ban only a Facepunch ďRUSTĒ ban.

I just donít want to drop $40 login once and be banned...

Recap: First time ban, only a game ban not VAC, what exactly do I need to do to make sure I donít waste $40. Is there anything I have to worry about with the script I used ďinjectingĒ into my game? It definitely had a progress bar and injected something by somewhere lol, no puns. So do I need to do a system reformat???
Go to steamby.ru they sell accounts for like $6
ZeronHD is offline  
Old 03/08/2019, 15:06   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 9
Now buy New acc
sG1990 is offline  
Old 03/12/2019, 11:10   #7
 
elite*gold: 834
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 859
Received Thanks: 84
now dont use ****** scripts
zaboer is offline  
Old 11/29/2020, 17:26   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2020
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanson556 View Post
I will be sure to share screen shots and proof that i purchased the hypex script and was banned after using it in a 30 person build server for 15 min. I didn't even kill anyone...

Anyways that has to wait till later in the day. My biggest question is if I now go buy another copy of RUST, what do I have to do to make sure it won't receive the same ban. Before you say don't cheat, k thanks. I am asking what do I need to do to launch the game, get in a server, and play WITHOUT cheats and not get banned? What steps? It doesn't show VAC ban just a game ban. I am not a coder nor veteran cheater. Any help would be appreciated.

Do I need VPN?
Fresh install? (I REALLY don't want to do this)
Whatever else?

Will I be fine if I just don't launch the script again?
DOES NOT REQUIRE ****** MOUSE OR ANYTHING SPECIAL

Hydrex.rip script is cheap and extremely functional, Undetected for 5 Months and will most likely never be detected, If you're looking for cheap and reliable scripts Come on down to hydrex.rip


Contact via PM or discord at Grey#3733
spede35164 is offline  
Old 12/07/2020, 22:56   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2019
Posts: 26
Received Thanks: 1
HypeX is ******* detected ****... got banned too
xirteM is offline  
Old 12/10/2020, 01:52   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
can anyone that actually PVPs suggest a decent competitive script? everything I've found barely works and is not optimized for actual pvp gameplay only looks and functions well at the practice range (quick switching weapons, crouching and moving, semi-auto weapons)
darkdavid08 is offline  
Old 01/02/2021, 09:34   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkdavid08 View Post
can anyone that actually PVPs suggest a decent competitive script? everything I've found barely works and is not optimized for actual pvp gameplay only looks and functions well at the practice range (quick switching weapons, crouching and moving, semi-auto weapons)
I found a good one, with all weapons attachments and so its Fanux Scripts, pretty cheap and working perfectly !His tag is Fanux
#6923
Bidiza331 is offline  
Old 01/05/2021, 08:36   #12
 
elite*gold: 136
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 8
Now what?
What ? What do you mean?
What happens after Cheat Bans? You dont know?


HWID Spoofer + New Account
FEROx94 is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
GARENA 350exp /15min (basic) 700/15min (gold)
04/30/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
since i released this on rhy's forum and i dont get anything.. i'll just sell it for 4$ and you can use it for a lifetime.. as you know that this site http://www.level-up.me/index_en.html is just the same with my hack and they sell it for 1$ per day.. heres my YM : andrew_wafunez NOTE! only interested should PM me (i will teach first before paying)



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:24.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.