Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/14/2018, 23:34   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nameleiz View Post
Leafman here. I legit have not done shit. I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR ANY OF THESE SHENANIGANS. All I wanted to do was cheat in fucking rust. That is all I wanted. I was not even active on discord for the past month. Maybe the occasional post here and there. Today I find myself banned from AK for what? Association with thugs group because I happened to be in a discord server with them? Like serious? Like I think I posted like 5 times for the entire 8 months I was in there. My last post was asking about getting a private cheat for league of legends. I didn't notice that stuff was getting leaked on there. Apparently according to a fried it was the supreme discord. How am I supposed to know which discords I am in and who is in each one. I was in so many discords... Then when I go to look for the supreme discord after my ban from AK because Jerry Sandusky was a friend I thought. Get blocked by Jerry, find out I got banned from Supreme today too? WTF? So now I have no access to any cheats whatsoever. LIKE I AM INNOCENT ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES. I get caught in the goddamn crossfire of this stupid drama. I basically got raped by both sides. Fed up AF. Been banned twice for weak evidence. Get banned by association from both sides. Both sides are at fault. Legit got banned cuz I was unlucky enough to find myself sandwiched. Never realized this shit could happen to me. Fucking unaware AF about all this. And now that I am blocked by Jerry (THE GUY WHO FUCKING INVITED ME TO AK THE FIRST TIME) I am at a loss for what to do. I studied so hard for high marks this past semester so I could have this next month off and just game my heart out with rust and rust cheats. Why the fuck would I jeopardize my fucking access to a cheat just for brownie points with a guy who doesn't even develop a rust cheat. FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is my only place to vent too. Maybe this is a sign from the universe that I should just stop playing rust and do something else with my life and time. You are all assholes. SRS ALL OF YOU. Both parties are hypocrites and just sucking themselves off for their own EGO's.
GT has no brain as has been thoroughly documented. You're better off going to a real cheat, this is a blessing in disguise
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/14/2018, 23:38   #137

Quote:
Leafman here. I legit have not done shit. I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR ANY OF THESE SHENANIGANS. All I wanted to do was cheat in fucking rust. That is all I wanted. I was not even active on discord for the past month. Maybe the occasional post here and there. Today I find myself banned from AK for what? Association with thugs group because I happened to be in a discord server with them? Like serious? Like I think I posted like 5 times for the entire 8 months I was in there. My last post was asking about getting a private cheat for league of legends. I didn't notice that stuff was getting leaked on there. Apparently according to a fried it was the supreme discord. How am I supposed to know which discords I am in and who is in each one. I was in so many discords... Then when I go to look for the supreme discord after my ban from AK because Jerry Sandusky was a friend I thought. Get blocked by Jerry, find out I got banned from Supreme today too? WTF? So now I have no access to any cheats whatsoever. LIKE I AM INNOCENT ON BOTH FUCKING SIDES. I get caught in the goddamn crossfire of this stupid drama. I basically got raped by both sides. Fed up AF. Been banned twice for weak evidence. Get banned by association from both sides. Both sides are at fault. Legit got banned cuz I was unlucky enough to find myself sandwiched. Never realized this shit could happen to me. Fucking unaware AF about all this. And now that I am blocked by Jerry (THE GUY WHO FUCKING INVITED ME TO AK THE FIRST TIME) I am at a loss for what to do. I studied so hard for high marks this past semester so I could have this next month off and just game my heart out with rust and rust cheats. Why the fuck would I jeopardize my fucking access to a cheat just for brownie points with a guy who doesn't even develop a rust cheat. FUCK FUCK FUCK. This is my only place to vent too. Maybe this is a sign from the universe that I should just stop playing rust and do something else with my life and time. You are all assholes. SRS ALL OF YOU. Both parties are hypocrites and just sucking themselves off for their own EGO's.
I got pages and pages of screenshots, from multiple people. You got banned for leaking. I told everyone no more nice tea, you can't follow my VERY basic, VERY simple, rules, can go use something else. AK is apparently so awful, and pasted from a magic code fairy anyway, so you shouldn't care.
Old 12/14/2018, 23:38   #138

Where am I gonna get another cheat? I have no invites to anything else. All the people I knew who had the ability to get me an invite to another cheat are gone. Or have blocked me. It took me a good while to piece this **** together. When I was banned I was so ******* confused too. Like *** dammit. What the ****. Its so scuffed this whole situation. Like I am stuck in just such an unlucky situation. I curse my bad luck. ITS A GREAT CONUNDRUM ITS A GREAT CONUNDRUM.

I never said **** about AK. All I had for AK was praise. I was grateful as **** for having AIMKIT BRO!. I didn't say anything about magic code fairy. djgfiodsahjjgiuodahsgijadshfjsadhgfjdshagufijodsgh agijudshfgijudshafijudshafiujadshfiudahsfuiadhsfui hdsauif sadhuifdsah.
Old 12/14/2018, 23:49   #139

Quote:
Where am I gonna get another cheat? I have no invites to anything else. All the people I knew who had the ability to get me an invite to another cheat are gone. Or have blocked me. It took me a good while to piece this **** together. When I was banned I was so ******* confused too. Like *** dammit. What the ****. Its so scuffed this whole situation. Like I am stuck in just such an unlucky situation. I curse my bad luck. ITS A GREAT CONUNDRUM ITS A GREAT CONUNDRUM.

I never said **** about AK. All I had for AK was praise. I was grateful as **** for having AIMKIT BRO!. I didn't say anything about magic code fairy. djgfiodsahjjgiuodahsgijadshfjsadhgfjdshagufijodsgh agijudshfgijudshafijudshafiujadshfiudahsfuiadhsfui hdsauif sadhuifdsah.
he's lying to you. this is what he does. he's just proving it over and over again. move on from him he's a ligma. he will close his eyes and just start shooting if he feels threatened because hes a little beta, doesnt care who he hits.
Old 12/14/2018, 23:57   #140

Quote:

Rg has open invites, other providers, BSS, Bitwise, HyperCheats, EvilCheats, AA, even PerfectAim is back apparently. Maybe can ask mr.lil creepy handz to make give you his "amazing, UD" cheat that supposedly exists. I wouldn't hold my breathe tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2018, 00:06   #141

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Rg has open invites, other providers, BSS, Bitwise, HyperCheats, EvilCheats, AA, even PerfectAim is back apparently. Maybe can ask mr.lil creepy handz to make give you his "amazing, UD" cheat that supposedly exists. I wouldn't hold my breathe tho.
someone is still jealous and salty

how does it feel knowing no matter how hard you try and how hard you flex for the noob your cheat will never reach how good thug's was even though you pasted from here to kingdom come little beta boy

btw you're still detected

and still have ligma
Old 12/15/2018, 00:39   #142

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
someone is still jealous and salty

how does it feel knowing no matter how hard you try and how hard you flex for the noob your cheat will never reach how good thug's was even though you pasted from here to kingdom come little beta boy

btw you're still detected

and still have ligma
yes I must do better, I must aspire to mimic a non-existent cheat that copied all my features and my research. I'll get right on that!

Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2018, 00:49   #143

Quote:
copied all my features and my research
Old 12/15/2018, 00:50   #144

Old 12/15/2018, 04:57   #145

oh look 3.0 didnt come out as promised today

maybe tomorrow™
Old 12/15/2018, 05:15   #146

Quote:

maybe tomorrow™
lol it didn't? K. oh right you're banned so it's never coming out for you
Old 12/15/2018, 05:24   #147

Quote:
That img looks like how your both dads felt after one didn’t pull out

Explains your ligma
Old 12/15/2018, 05:27   #148

Quote:
are you sure?
Old 12/15/2018, 07:55   #149

Quote:

maybe tomorrow™
i have a better chance of boppin belle delphine than ak3.0 coming out this year much less being undtc
Old 12/15/2018, 11:38   #150

Cool

Quote:
are you sure?
it will never become for anyone, this is ******* promises for which only newbies believe, ak 3.0 will never become a thing. GT love hyping his monkeys, cause hes monkey king and he like being important for someone, the truth is his girlfriend and mom pay rent for his basement and all his clothes and food because he isn’t a man and needs women to take care of him while he plays games and pastes code all day like an angry retarded child. Guess why he isn't leaked newer source of thug hax? oh, thats simple, cause daddy gt pasting from it. Thats so cute also when you calling thug "magic code fairy"

Also funny thing is that you didnt even banned 10% of leakers, 50% of peoples that you banned are innocent, but whatever.. now you can threat newbies that you banned over 40 peoples instead of banned only 30 peoples... cool
Closed Thread