Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/14/2018, 09:48   #121

elite*gold: 0
hey gt you probably feel pretty good right about now. pretty smart. but guess what..

Old 12/14/2018, 10:36   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
hey gt you probably feel pretty good right about now. pretty smart. but guess what..

you sounds worried. Actually I have MANY users who've sent me proof. Gonna be a ban party today!

Old 12/14/2018, 18:27   #123

it's really quite cringe when you think you got the upper hand on someone little beta boy. but it's also hilarious because we get to imagine your pudgy face and your reaction when you realize you were still 20 steps behind

hurry up release memekit 3.0 i need some fresh dumpz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Haha nothings detected. Not spoofer, not mini, not main. You mad? I'm also gonna be offering my new spoofer for many AC's soon actually, it already works great for a number of games.

also 2fa doesnt protect you from his discord stealer lmao oh my *** you guys are naive
Old 12/14/2018, 21:45   #124

The great purge has commenced.
Old 12/14/2018, 21:53   #125

that's what you think beta boy keep flexing for the noobs who dont know any better

you gonna keep gettin dumpstered until you break down and cry and finally pull the exit scam

....and you will still be detected

Old 12/14/2018, 21:58   #126

Quote:
that's what you think beta boy keep flexing for the noobs who dont know any better

you gonna keep gettin dumpstered until you break down and cry and finally pull the exit scam

....and you will still be detected

I'm still going through all the proof but 12 so far have banned. Very likely you're one of them, you're too stupid to hide properly. Better luck next time, peasant.

Old 12/14/2018, 22:14   #127

it speaks volumes about "your" cheat and you as a "developer" that half of your userbase is actively trying to destroy you

also you didn't even get half of us and we will demonstrate soon
Old 12/14/2018, 22:20   #128

Quote:
it speaks volumes about "your" cheat and you as a "developer" that half of your userbase is actively trying to destroy you

also you didn't even get half of us and we will demonstrate soon
It's ok, I planned on a few of you slithering through, i'll just ban you later. You won't be using AK 3.0 tho.
Old 12/14/2018, 22:28   #129

oh no i cant use your pasted cheat my life will never be the same

guess what though?

permanent detections

features patched

constant leaks

constant dumps

get rekt boi

Old 12/14/2018, 22:32   #130

Quote:
oh no i cant use your pasted cheat my life will never be the same

guess what though?

permanent detections

features patched

constant leaks

constant dumps

get rekt boi

lol nothings detected, nothings patched, and new version is completely different than old, not that dumps ever mattered. But you sound upset, you SOUND LIK you just got caught up in my net. Good. Move along.

Also true to my word and what all users agreed to, your identities will be kept private and after awhile your IDs will be deleted. I won't even be sending your HWID info to anyone because it wasn't in my TOS currently. Lucky you.
Old 12/14/2018, 22:43   #131

features will be patched soon be patient facepunch is slow but they already have everything they need courtesy of our mutual friend also it sounds like bullshit that IDs will be deleted when you still have all the old ones and you even kept thugs pictures so you could fap to them. more gt lies but who the hell is surprised.

and your discord stealer wasn't in your ToS either beta boy everything is detected, i posted an update from your forums a few posts ago. maybe you missed it, here it is again:

also it sure sounded like you were really worried when you were crying about the dumps in dms to some of my buddies. dont worry its only gonna ramp up from here you lost the moment you forgot your place peasant go back to the salvation army i heard they are having a sale on socks 10 pairs for $10 call your girl to pick some up for you LMAO
Old 12/14/2018, 22:50   #132

Quote:
features will be patched soon be patient facepunch is slow but they already have everything they need courtesy of our mutual friend also it sounds like bullshit that IDs will be deleted when you still have all the old ones and you even kept thugs pictures so you could fap to them. more gt lies but who the hell is surprised.

and your discord stealer wasn't in your ToS either beta boy everything is detected, i posted an update from your forums a few posts ago. maybe you missed it, here it is again:

also it sure sounded like you were really worried when you were crying about the dumps in dms to some of my buddies. dont worry its only gonna ramp up from here you lost the moment you forgot your place peasant go back to the salvation army i heard they are having a sale on socks 10 pairs for $10 call your girl to pick some up for you LMAO
Thanks for narrowing down to me who you are. You make this too ez.
Old 12/14/2018, 22:52   #133

thanks for indirectly confirming that everything i said is true. at least you are starting to be honest, even if it's unintentional. dumbass.
Old 12/14/2018, 22:58   #134

Quote:
thanks for indirectly confirming that everything i said is true. at least you are starting to be honest, even if it's unintentional. dumbass.
ok "Pixy" whatever you say. Man you're the dumbs LOL, you could have probably slithered around a bit before I caught you, but nope, just exposed yourself.

Old 12/14/2018, 23:28   #135

Leafman here. I legit have not done ****. I LITERALLY DID NOT HAVE TIME FOR ANY OF THESE SHENANIGANS. All I wanted to do was cheat in ******* rust. That is all I wanted. I was not even active on discord for the past month. Maybe the occasional post here and there. Today I find myself banned from AK for what? Association with thugs group because I happened to be in a discord server with them? Like serious? Like I think I posted like 5 times for the entire 8 months I was in there. My last post was asking about getting a private cheat for league of legends. I didn't notice that stuff was getting leaked on there. Apparently according to a fried it was the supreme discord. How am I supposed to know which discords I am in and who is in each one. I was in so many discords... Then when I go to look for the supreme discord after my ban from AK because Jerry Sandusky was a friend I thought. Get blocked by Jerry, find out I got banned from Supreme today too? WTF? So now I have no access to any cheats whatsoever. LIKE I AM INNOCENT ON BOTH ******* SIDES. I get caught in the ******* crossfire of this stupid drama. I basically got raped by both sides. Fed up AF. Been banned twice for weak evidence. Get banned by association from both sides. Both sides are at fault. Legit got banned cuz I was unlucky enough to find myself sandwiched. Never realized this **** could happen to me. ******* unaware AF about all this. And now that I am blocked by Jerry (THE GUY WHO ******* INVITED ME TO AK THE FIRST TIME) I am at a loss for what to do. I studied so hard for high marks this past semester so I could have this next month off and just game my heart out with rust and rust cheats. Why the **** would I jeopardize my ******* access to a cheat just for brownie points with a guy who doesn't even develop a rust cheat. **** **** ****. This is my only place to vent too. Maybe this is a sign from the universe that I should just stop playing rust and do something else with my life and time. You are all ********. SRS ALL OF YOU. Both parties are hypocrites and just sucking themselves off for their own EGO's.
Closed Thread