Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 12:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/14/2018, 01:21   #106

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
I don't care what people test my stuff with. If it works for them, great. I made it flexible in the past enough to do so. My spoofer has been UD for up to 6 months at a time, only time it gets tagged is when a few toxic skids send eac dumps every other day. That ends soon. Once they're removed, eac will have to do their own work.
is that why you kicked out jerry cause of ennui "rat"? Then let him back after a couple of weeks? also how come you don't respond to my ligma posts anymore and why'd you block me in DM's here and the other site : (((((((((((( i miss the creepy azz handzz signatures you'd add to the end of messages you'd send back to me
Old 12/14/2018, 01:22   #107

Quote:
I don't care what people test my stuff with. If it works for them, great. I made it flexible in the past enough to do so. My spoofer has been UD for up to 6 months at a time, only time it gets tagged is when a few toxic skids send eac dumps every other day. That ends soon. Once they're removed, eac will have to do their own work.
I promise you, that isn't going to stop. And let's not pretend that's the reason for your detections Shrek.
Old 12/14/2018, 01:28   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
I promise you, that isn't going to stop. And let's not pretend that's the reason for your detections Shrek.
Gandalf (GT) h3he3 time whip out ctrl v on these kidzzzzz

AK users Oh myyyy *** YAYAY our lord and saviorr GT <3

Gandalf (GT) *breathing heavily while fantasizing about thugs hands* dont worry skids, my handzz arent 2 creepz to make dez *** codes. Our ligma is superior!
Old 12/14/2018, 01:32   #109

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitUser View Post
Gandalf (GT) h3he3 time whip out ctrl v on these kidzzzzz

AK users Oh myyyy *** YAYAY our lord and saviorr GT <3

Gandalf (GT) *breathing heavily while fantasizing about thugs hands* dont worry skids, my handzz arent 2 creepz to make dez *** codes. Our ligma is superior!
isn't that how this whole thing started? ghoste wanted to hear GT's voice but GT was too self conscious to hop in voicechat so thug posted a 3 second audio clip and GT went insane because everyone found out he sounds like an ogre? like no joke you sound like sloth from the goonies bro you shouldnt be making fun of anyones voice.

it actually makes a lot of sense, why you're always talkin **** about hands and voices and whatever. projecting your insecurities, straight up sigmund freud.
Old 12/14/2018, 04:33   #110

Quote:
isn't that how this whole thing started? ghoste wanted to hear GT's voice but GT was too self conscious to hop in voicechat so thug posted a 3 second audio clip and GT went insane because everyone found out he sounds like an ogre? like no joke you sound like sloth from the goonies bro you shouldnt be making fun of anyones voice.

it actually makes a lot of sense, why you're always talkin **** about hands and voices and whatever. projecting your insecurities, straight up sigmund freud.
I just voice chatted with users for over 3 hours about AK I have no insecurities, about anything. And I may sound like batman or darth vader or whatever else you want to come up with, but at least I don't sound like fem voice thug ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also I was done with thug before he leaked audio of me. He was entirely too toxic, and annoying to put up with any further. I was sick of teaching him how to dev and fixing his code + listening to his never ending whining about any and everything. It's insufferable. He had to go, that simple.
Old 12/14/2018, 05:13   #111

woah woah woah. settle down there sparky. i didnt say you sound like batman or darth vader. i said you sound like sloth from the goonies. i posted a picture. in case you missed it, here it is again:

thats who you sound like. tell us again tho how you taught thug how to dev and fixed his code. there's never a bad time for a solid laugh also how much of that 3 hrs did you spend crying about thug? tell the truth, ill know if youre lying at the rate you are complaining about him you should just ask him to be his girlfriend. i dont think he will be willing to pay for all your expenses like your current partner though mr-middle-aged-alpha-boy-who-lets-women-pay-for-everything-because-he-doesnt-have-a-job so that is something to consider

thats probably why you are such a bitter little goblin tbh. we shouldnt blame you. id probably be mad at the world too if i had no friends and no social skills (or skills in general) to get a job so i had to sit in a basement all day and wait for my girlfriend to pick me up and take me grocery shopping and buy **** for me. did she buy your clothes too or did you mom take care of that for you LMAO

(also i heard you seem to think you are very good looking, which makes sense because you seem to think you are good at everything, but you actually look like a skater crossed with a hillbilly crossed with the pillsbury doughboy. dm me a pic please because my imagination is running wild)
Old 12/14/2018, 05:52   #112

Quote:
woah woah woah. settle down there sparky. i didnt say you sound like batman or darth vader. i said you sound like sloth from the goonies. i posted a picture. in case you missed it, here it is again:

thats who you sound like. tell us again tho how you taught thug how to dev and fixed his code. there's never a bad time for a solid laugh also how much of that 3 hrs did you spend crying about thug? tell the truth, ill know if youre lying at the rate you are complaining about him you should just ask him to be his girlfriend. i dont think he will be willing to pay for all your expenses like your current partner though mr-middle-aged-alpha-boy-who-lets-women-pay-for-everything-because-he-doesnt-have-a-job so that is something to consider

thats probably why you are such a bitter little goblin tbh. we shouldnt blame you. id probably be mad at the world too if i had no friends and no social skills (or skills in general) to get a job so i had to sit in a basement all day and wait for my girlfriend to pick me up and take me grocery shopping and buy shit for me. did she buy your clothes too or did you mom take care of that for you LMAO

(also i heard you seem to think you are very good looking, which makes sense because you seem to think you are good at everything, but you actually look like a skater crossed with a hillbilly crossed with the pillsbury doughboy. dm me a pic please because my imagination is running wild)
Not sure what you're on about honestly, and I really don't care. You just typing a bunch of incoherent non-sense. At least try and get more creative with your lies.

Also back to reality, I got GOOD news!! you and your entire cesspool leak squad about to get the hammer. I count at least 10 of you I got actual proof on FINALLY. Appears other AK users tired of your bullshit too, can't wait, much excite.

Old 12/14/2018, 05:59   #113

incoherent? im not sure you understand what that word means. i wanted to know which one of the women pays for your clothes. and i'd like for you to dm me a picture of your pudgy face if you arent too scared to show it to me but regardless, i dont think youre going to get even half of us but go ahead and take your shot if you are feeling confident little beta boy
Old 12/14/2018, 06:08   #114

Quote:
incoherent? im not sure you understand what that word means. i wanted to know which one of the women pays for your clothes. and i'd like for you to dm me a picture of your pudgy face if you arent too scared to show it to me but regardless, i dont think youre going to get even half of us but go ahead and take your shot if you are feeling confident little beta boy
I pay for my own stuff, not that it's any of your business, such a weird question anyway...wait I get it, is mr. tiny creepy handz saying others pay for my stuff?? lol wtf... you guys getting awfully desperate over there. Your lies ain't even entertaining anymore, work on that.

And don't worry lil guy, just wait, watch as you and the rest try and login tomorrow to the big ban message....

And YES the rest of AK will be laughing at you.
Old 12/14/2018, 06:15   #115

Quote:
I pay for my own stuff, not that it's any of your business, such a weird question anyway...wait I get it, is mr. tiny creepy handz saying others pay for my stuff?? lol wtf... you guys getting awfully desperate over there. Your lies ain't even entertaining anymore, work on that.

And don't worry lil guy, just wait, watch as you and the rest try and login tomorrow to the big ban message....

And YES the rest of AK will be laughing at you.
Ligma is not a thing to laugh about sir
Old 12/14/2018, 06:20   #116

whatever you say little thrifty beta basement boy. just make sure to tell your girl / mom ahead of time that your scam money is about to dry up and you're gonna be depending on them for financial relief again soon. i have to ask though, is it true that your mom bought you an engagement ring LMAO. that is the saddest **** i have ever heard in my life. please don't ever talk about being an alpha or even a man again. what do you do on their birthdays? do you buy them gifts with their own money? so you arent just a beta dev, youre just simply a beta all across the board

Old 12/14/2018, 06:32   #117

Quote:
whatever you say little thrifty beta basement boy. just make sure to tell your girl / mom ahead of time that your scam money is about to dry up and you're gonna be depending on them for financial relief again soon. i have to ask though, is it true that your mom bought you an engagement ring LMAO. that is the saddest **** i have ever heard in my life. please don't ever talk about being an alpha or even a man again. what do you do on their birthdays? do you buy them gifts with their own money?

Lol wtf....so a middle aged(fat) man that lives at home with his parents, with NO job, for years, is trying to make up **** about finances? What kind of weird meme is this?

Anyway to answer your question, engagement rings are expensive, (you being a lil emo snot who probably gets picked on in school, wouldn't understand this, but they are). So sure I borrowed some money at the time, but they been paid back and were happy to help so I could get the perfect one. Any one other **** mr.creepy handz wants to make up?

Want to ask me about my workout regiment next? or my food cycles? How about how I shave?
Old 12/14/2018, 06:35   #118

Quote:
Lol wtf....so a middle aged(fat) man that lives at home with his parents, with NO job, for years, is trying to make up **** about finances? What kind of weird meme is this?

Anyway to answer your question, engagement rings are expensive, (you being a lil emo snot who probably gets picked on in school, wouldn't understand this, but they are). So sure I borrowed some money at the time, but they been paid back and were happy to help so I could get the perfect one. Any one other **** mr.creepy handz wants to make up?
Woah woah you can’t call him emo without saying rawr xd, 2nd, you know something that’s really bad for your health?

L - you thought of something else? Wait scroll down more

Ligma
Old 12/14/2018, 06:41   #119

whatever you say beta boy. also no i'm not in constant contact with thug unlike you i don't obsess over him day and night all i had to do was go a few pages back and read. but thanks for confirming that women pay for everything in your life beta boy. the fact that you are so defensive tells me everything i need to know. same way we knew you were lying about all the other stuff. well, other than the fact that your answers made no sense.

also walmart is having a special on mechanical switches for ctrl,c,v keys if you are interested
Old 12/14/2018, 06:45   #120

Quote:
whatever you say beta boy. also no i'm not in constant contact with thug unlike you i don't obsess over him day and night all i had to do was go a few pages back and read. but thanks for confirming that women pay for everything in your life beta boy. the fact that you are so defensive tells me everything i need to know. same way we knew you were lying about all the other stuff. well, other than the fact that your answers made no sense.

also walmart is having a special on mechanical switches for ctrl,c,v keys if you are interested

Currently using this keyboard, quite handy if I say so myself. I can really get the best ligma jokes on here for GT. Would really recommend this to him
Closed Thread