Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :)

Discussion on Aimkit - Undetected Cashgrab v.2 :) within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/09/2018, 18:21   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by vsthuglife View Post
I think my work here is done. He is digging himself deeper all by himself. He preaches about morals and integrity, about how he is such a nice guy. Blah blah yadda yadda. You guys should see some of the nasty messages he left me in private. Oh boy. He's been attacking me on every platform he can think of, making threats, and has begun leaking source code that was never intended for anyone else. It's ok, though. Like I said, I left the Rust and game cheating scene long ago and it makes absolutely no difference to me. He is uploading outdated trash that won't compile or run just to spite me. Though the joke is on him, I was going to upload it myself to piss him off because of the weird, psychotic claim he has on everything in his mind. Looks like he beat me to it! Good job GT, you're showing everyone your real personality that I've been telling them about.

And now, a final parting gift. Here are just a few of the many private chat logs that he stole from his unsuspecting users. The very same ones that he adamantly denied. How did they come into my possession? They never ran my files. I never had access to his code, as he pointed out himself. I guess it was the "magic fairy," as he put it.

I wonder, GT. Many others are probably wondering as well. If you lied about that, what else did you lie about?!
Don't know what that is, and I really don't care. You can fake all the screenshots you want. This is you in real life right now

By the way everyones enjoying your trash source code! I guess it's about time for you to set aside a bunch of hours dm'n everyone in a furious rampage on the net to "stop using my code!" lmao. Just make sure you don't type too hard, don't want to wake your parents!
Old 12/09/2018, 18:46   #32

That's hilarious man, especially from the guy ACTUALLY living in a basement, who is supported financially by his mom and girlfriend. You literally had your mom buy a ring so you could propose to your girl. Hurry up and get married though so you can secure that spousal support and continue being a leech though! Don't talk about being a man, please. Just stop, it's embarrassing. I already addressed the issue of the source code, funny though that as trash as it is you're still using it. Fake screenshots? Cmon now. Don't worry though mate, I already contacted several of your veteran customers who you kindly provided logs for and they have verified the content of the logs against their discord logs. There is no hiding or lying your way out of that one. Unless by some coincidence it just happened to contain their exact chat history. They know the truth about you now also. The only people left supporting you are the children who weren't around back then and don't know any better. You can talk tough all you want, but I know you better than they do. I know how badly you're burning inside right now at the fact that everyone knows the truth, as much as some may kiss up to you in public so they don't lose their sub money. I know how desperately you're trying to make this all go away by trying to discredit me and cover up every thing that you can, but there is just no way to do that anymore.

Like I said, keep spinning your wheels. Snake gotta keep snakin' right? But there is no version of this where you come out on top, and the more you keep at it the more you will lose. I'll leave you penniless and out in the cold begging for change by the time I'm done.
Old 12/09/2018, 19:08   #33

Talking

Quote:
That's hilarious man, especially from the guy ACTUALLY living in a basement, who is supported financially by his mom and girlfriend. I already addressed the issue of the source code, funny though that as trash as it is you're still using it. Fake screenshots? Cmon now. Don't worry though mate, I already contacted several of your veteran customers who you kindly provided logs for and they have verified the content of the logs against their discord logs. There is no hiding or lying your way out of that one. Unless by some coincidence it just happened to contain their exact char history. They know the truth about you now also. The only people left supporting you are the children who weren't around back then and don't know any better. You can talk tough all you want, but I know you better than they do. I know how desperately you're trying to make this all go away by trying to discredit me and cover up every thing that you can, but there is just no way to do that anymore.
lmao, you know you keep talking big on here, with your lies, and non-sense yet are legit crying to me on other chat programs at the same time behind the scenes. It's too hilarious. I bet your fem voice is all shaky on the mic rn while you rant to your lil followers(playing the victim i'm sure)...and typing with your creepy azz tiny hands. Have your followers seen s picture of your hands yet? That's what I want to know.

Anyway I got work to get done, if I find your v2 of the source i'll be sure to share with everyone. Has always ore+tree x. Fun fun.
Old 12/09/2018, 19:13   #34

Please do lmao. Less features for you to paste from when they get fixed.
"hai im g0na l33k ur codez for the game u quit!!!1 i am gangst4r"

Since we're on the topic of sharing, here's your BlackBone paste that you lied about rewriting!

I'll save you the trouble. Here's the function you want to share!

I don't think you're grasping the concept of my quitting rust months ago and no longer developing or caring about the project. My gripe with you was out of principle. The real issue for you though is you're acting big and brave because you think your pasted hypervisor is going to help you finally get undetected, but what are you going to do when I upload the full source for that also?

IN FACT, you've given me a wonderful idea. I'm going to send Facepunch a detailed list of every single possible thing they can fix. We'll reduce your pasted feature list even more. A big list of detection vectors for "your" hypervisor as well since you don't have the slightest idea what you are doing. :') We used to talk about eventually starting an anti-cheat company together, remember? I'll get started right now! My first order of business will be making sure you permanent detections stay permanent. Not that they really need my help with that, you've never been ahead of the curve in that area anyway, have you?
Old 12/09/2018, 19:55   #35

I can confirm those are my discord messages that thug posted, what the **** man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 19:57   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memekit View Post
I can confirm those are my discord messages that thug posted, what the **** man.
He's going to argue that this is a multi account of mine just like every other piece of garbage he posted in this thread, so if you guys have a couple extra minutes please share your old usernames and your honest experience with his memekit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 20:27   #37

I was banned from memekit for some made up messages that looked photoshopped, and were never sent by my account. Keep in mind that I was his longest lasting member, and he most likely wanted to get rid of me considering I was the only one that realized it had been 18 months without a true undetected period.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 20:37   #38

Both of you are pretty sad. Fighting here and both throwing threats at each-other. Using one's bad mental health as an insult is not cool.

But I must side with Thuglife on all this drama.

Greentea has been really self-centered and gone mental about simple criticism from the few times that I got to speak with him and I have heard from users of his cheat that he is really obnoxious and can't tolerate any negativity. Although there are still many who use his cheat and prefer it but mostly because of there being nothing better to use. It is the best one around, but it is still ****. As are most other cheats which regular people are able to get access to without paying thousands or waiting in invitation lists for months. Most people just don't want to say anything, in the fear of getting banned from the one cheat they have got access to and pay quite a lot for. But with nearly everyone who I have spoken to aren't that happy about the cheats and the constant downtime and detection of them. There have been suspicion about discord tokens being stolen as a friend who once dumped the cheat noticed that it tried to access discord processes memory. I guess the ex-developer coming public with this stuff just gives more proof of it? Thuglife on the other hand I haven't had any negative experiences. Although I haven't personally talked much with him either, but the little that I have, he has always been respectful and seemed like a sane guy, unlike Greentea. I haven't ever heard anyone talk badly about Thuglife either, unlike Greentea.

PS. You can reset your discord token by changing your discord password.
PPS. Why is Greentea obsessed with Thuglife's small hands? I'm getting intrigued about it... Can we get a hand-pic Thuglife?

Using a throwaway because I do not want to get tackled into this drama personally. Just fun to watch it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/09/2018, 21:06   #39

Haha, this drama is great. I have so many SC’s from the fuckery that went on In aimkit discords, telegram, and rocketchat. Thug is the obvious winner here, GT can’t talk back against his developing skill without including personal attacks. Thug is ****** because he thought something would change in GT’s ****** up head over the past few months they had once they parted - the way he keeps on continuing the scam, and his bigot/I’m the most perfect guy in the world personality. Truth is, GT did not change, and he’s sucking **** for pastas he can get, even crediting himself from the hvpp project wbenny made. Get off your PC and make some adjustments to your lifestyle, and your character, GT. Stop accusing everyone mentally ill, and calling everyone out as a little kid. You suck all developers dicks that are better than you, and once you steal someone else’s work you put them at the bottom where you keep your AK teenagers and treat them like dog ****. You’re the one with the biggest mental problem - how did your parents raise you like this? How do they deal with your bullshit when you live with them like this everyday? And how does your girl love you? Oh wait, she’s probably only using your AK income and whatever your parents can supply her. You should go actually check yourself GT, no matter how much in denial you are in this situation.

P.S GreenTea
I’m not sTunna, and I was solo with thug. I don’t have much friends from AK because of the **** riding they did for you when you scammed with mini.

To all AK users
I’m sorry you all got tied into this ****, I fell for it too. I made this ***** (GT) trust me and been manipulating him due to the corruption going on. It worked, the truth is out. I will not reveal my identity for GT’s sake, or to anyone that dm’s me.
Old 12/09/2018, 21:09   #40

He takes personal shots because he has nothing else. Almost everything he said wasn't true, both about me and about this situation in general. He just doesn't know what else to do, when someone starts attacking your personal life and avoiding the point in question it's the surest sign that they are lying. You're absolutely right, all of the **** flying back and forth is sad and stupid. Especially the personal things, but he was the one that initiated the personal attacks and I won't sit here and allow it to go unchecked. I regret having to waste my time doing this, but unfortunately if I don't entertain this **** he will just bury everything I've exposed under an avalanche of bullshit and continue doing what he does. This is obviously a he said / she said, but the difference is I have a mountain of evidence and a line of people stretching around the block that can verify every single thing I have accused him of. A lot of people are still scared to come forward because they are holding onto the hope that they may actually get something in exchange for the money they spent, but as you can see they are slowly starting to make themselves known and bring more of his bullshit to light. Most of the veterans are fully conscious of what has happened, the only thing that remains are the newer members who weren't around during my time and are being influenced by his lies because that's all they know. But that time will come too, then he can go get a job at McDonald's or something because his scam will be finished.
Old 12/09/2018, 21:25   #41

Oo let's have all my banned users make posts!!! fun fun!! might as well add to the circus! Also it's amusing that docswifty just posted then deleted because he didn't want to expose himself for gaming cheating. Doc was banned for leaking btw, his own business partner(Akandesh) sent me his logs.

And Thug is such a great developer he literally knew 1 language when I met him(and barely that!)
I know and use TONS.

Also If he's such a great developer(and not a fraud like I claim) why did he never release anything?! I'll tell you why. Because he couldn't, he's a liar, and unlike me an actual scammer(like all those old ladies he stole from), and evil to the core. His trash, half baked, unfinished cheat never had a single day of UD. Not one.(go look at his C# code I posted, it's a joke). He lied to everyone then, just like he's lying to everyone now. He wanted to try and sell it for $70 a month but couldn't UD or finish it. And because of this he was and will always be jealous of me. He somehow thought he could compare to a real developer, with real experience, and enraged him constantly when he realized he couldn't.

In fact Thug is such an amazing developer my nickname for him was "null terminator" because he literally spent over an hour raging over basic code(that I had to fix for him) on a regular basis because as I said, he's had no idea what he was doing, he knows this, I know this, and he knows I know this.

Also what's most amusing is he bad mouthed almost all of you, daily. Yet here you are defending him. He's also a hardcore racist/bigot. He hates muslims, he hates turkish people, arabs, and many others. I don't tolerate any of that hate, so had to constantly reprimand him.

Also post the pic of your creepy azz tiny hands thug, show the people some truth for once
Old 12/09/2018, 21:36   #42

Quote:
Please do lmao. Less features for you to paste from when they get fixed.
"hai im g0na l33k ur codez for the game u quit!!!1 i am gangst4r"

Since we're on the topic of sharing, here's your BlackBone paste that you lied about rewriting!

I'll save you the trouble. Here's the function you want to share!

I don't think you're grasping the concept of my quitting rust months ago and no longer developing or caring about the project. My gripe with you was out of principle. The real issue for you though is you're acting big and brave because you think your pasted hypervisor is going to help you finally get undetected, but what are you going to do when I upload the full source for that also?

IN FACT, you've given me a wonderful idea. I'm going to send Facepunch a detailed list of every single possible thing they can fix. We'll reduce your pasted feature list even more. A big list of detection vectors for "your" hypervisor as well since you don't have the slightest idea what you are doing. :') We used to talk about eventually starting an anti-cheat company together, remember? I'll get started right now! My first order of business will be making sure you permanent detections stay permanent. Not that they really need my help with that, you've never been ahead of the curve in that area anyway, have you?
Thug I get that you're mad, btw its FrenchToastFire, but still that is no reason to ruin the features for everyone who paid just because your upset at GT?
Old 12/09/2018, 21:37   #43

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Oo let's have all my banned users make posts!!! fun fun!! might as well add to the circus! Also it's amusing that docswifty just posted then deleted because he didn't want to expose himself for gaming cheating. Doc was banned for leaking btw, his own business partner(Akandesh) sent me his logs.

And Thug is such a great developer he literally knew 1 language when I met him(and barely that!)
I know and use TONS.

Also If he's such a great developer(and not a fraud like I claim) why did he never release anything?! I'll tell you why. Because he couldn't, he's a liar, and unlike me an actual scammer(like all those old ladies he stole from), and evil to the core. His trash, half baked, unfinished cheat never had a single day of UD. Not one.(go look at his C# code I posted, it's a joke). He lied to everyone then, just like he's lying to everyone now. He wanted to try and sell it for $70 a month but couldn't UD or finish it. And because of this he was and will always be jealous of me. He somehow thought he could compare to a real developer, with real experience, and enraged him constantly when he realized he couldn't.

In fact Thug is such an amazing developer my nickname for him was "null terminator" because he literally spent over an hour raging over basic code(that I had to fix for him) on a regular basis because as I said, he's had no idea what he was doing, he knows this, I know this, and he knows I know this.

Also what's most amusing is he bad mouthed almost all of you, daily. Yet here you are defending him. He's also a hardcore racist/bigot. He hates muslims, he hates turkish people, arabs, and many others. I don't tolerate any of that hate, so had to constantly reprimand him.

Also post the pic of your creepy azz tiny hands thug, show the people some truth for once
Really got a fetish for small hands..thought your girl and your parents were enough for you. Also, pretty sure you pasted from thug and completely fucked up the code and added junk thinking it will work like Csgo pastas. 👏
Old 12/09/2018, 21:39   #44

You posted a source that is old, over a year, that I openly admitted I wrote when I was a complete noob. Once again you are entirely misrepresenting the truth and you're still trash talking. You're trying to flex on someone with something that is of no concern to him. Do you understand that? Or are you so blinded by rage that you can't follow this simple logic. You've got problems man. I'm not trying to be funny or mean, I'm exhausted from dealing with you. As garbage as that source is you literally are using it still. Everyone knows. Just drop the act, thank them for their generous financial contributions and move on. What in the actual **** is the matter with you?..

It really seems we've reached the point where it doesn't make sense for me to keep repeating myself. Just a circle we are going in. Regardless of what I say he will deny it, spew a bunch of **** and the cycle will just continue. I won't take any personal shots at him anymore, regardless of whatever stupid **** he conjures up about me. I won't take any shots at him regarding anything anymore. I've said what I had to say. However people want to interpret it at this point is up to them. Now I take my leave, good luck to all of you.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2018, 21:42   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by AimkitUser View Post
Really got a fetish for small hands..thought your girl and your parents were enough for you. Also, pretty sure you pasted from thug and completely ****** up the code and added junk thinking it will work like Csgo pastas. 👏
Pasted?? lmao what, pasted what bud? Aimkit 1.0 was 99% C code. Mini is 100% c code. AK 2.0 was still mostly C and *some C#. Thug does-not-know anything but C#. I keep telling you this, have him answer any of the stuff I just posted. It's all true and he knows it, just like everything else i've said. You guys may hate on Aimkit for whatever reason, but you know who the best is. Actually if any of you were Bitwise users, way back whem, then you can ask the owner(ghoste) about me or Aimkit, it existed even way back then, with same UI. Ghoste unlike thug is a real developer and we collaborated for abit, and he helped me learn this space while I made Aimkit. This was over a year before I ever met and took thug under my wing.
Closed Thread