Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for cheap real high hours accounts.

Discussion on Looking for cheap real high hours accounts. within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Looking for cheap real high hours accounts.

Can anyone sell me a real high hour rust acc? Willing to pay decent. I would prefer 1k+ hours.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking to buy Personal Steam Accounts or Accounts with Rust! (REAL HOURS ONLY)
02/10/2022 - Steam Trading - 0 Replies
looking to purchase an account used as a main or a personal account for some time! Rust is a must and it must have REAL hours! other games are a plus like DayZ,GTA,CS:GO,CS1.6,PubG. the more badges levels and older aged accounts the better but it is not super important. what's important is it has real hours in Rust and actually played as a main with 0 server bans and has a battle metrics history as well as ruststats.gg. My discord is brandon03#8999 feel free to add me and shoot me a...
[Buying] Real rust account with real hours (no boost)
01/13/2021 - Rust Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I would like to buy a real account with real hours game time on rust You can add me on discord : Karrey#7410 Thank you for your time
High Tier Accounts | High Wins High Hours | Medals & Coins.
08/09/2018 - Counter-Strike Trading - 1 Replies
Rank: MGE Hours: 1368 Wins: 403 Medals: 2017 Level 2, 2018 OW: Enabled Price: 80$ profile: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198307409 131 ____
[Selling] Selling Rust Accounts (0 hours, 1k hours, 2k hours)
06/27/2018 - Rust Trading - 6 Replies
Hello guys, I have a supply of rust accounts that I would like to sell. All the accounts are mine (not hacked) and have afk'd hours. The email is able to be changed so the account will be 100% yours. Brand new 0 hour account - $5 500 hour - $10 1k hour - $20 2k hour - $40 I have a few accounts that are 3k+ hours, message me to work out a price. Currently, only taking ETH/BTC until I am able to set up my Paypal. Check back soon if you want to pay with Paypal!
Looking for Cs:Go acc with high Hours and high mm wins
12/03/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 0 Replies
Im looking for a acc with high amount of hours and mm wins, i dont care about the mm rank i wont pay more for smfc or globals bcs i can rankup by myself. payment method: bank transfer, PSC, Paypal