Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



✅ SHADOWS - RUST ✅ AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ PREDICTION✅ STREAMPROOF ✅UNDETECTED ✅

Discussion on ✅ SHADOWS - RUST ✅ AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ PREDICTION✅ STREAMPROOF ✅UNDETECTED ✅ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 11/22/2023, 03:26   #16



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
30% Off All Shadows Products - Black Friday!

Savings galore! Use BLACK-SHADOWS for 30% off. Double the joy with 10% cashback!

Grab these limited-time deals before Sunday 23:59 GPT-3! Level up with Shadows.
teslatx is offline  
Old 12/21/2023, 23:15   #17



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
�� Christmas Special at Shadows Play! ��

Get ready to Play With Shadows this festive season!

We're thrilled to announce our exclusive 20% OFF Christmas Promotion for all our gamers and enthusiasts!

Use Coupon Code: SHADOWS-CHRISTMAS

This is your chance to grab the games at a fantastic discount!

Visit our website https://shadowsplay.net/ to take advantage of this limited-time offer.


Quote:
Offer valid till the shadows of Christmas Eve! Hurry up!
Spread the word and let your friends know!

#ShadowsPlay #ChristmasDeal #GamingDiscounts
teslatx is offline  
Old 01/25/2024, 23:43   #18



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
Thread design updated

Fixed all issues
teslatx is offline  
Old 02/09/2024, 02:42   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Angry Worst site to buy

I bought 3 day key, having problems since day 1 support took 1 full day to answer so first day of the key lost, second day i got a ban and they told me im the only one that got banned , so i decided to spoof and give it a new try , now is 3rd day and doesnt work and guess what? u right they dont answer dont waste your time and money here cause the support and all is horrible
AlexSoulexx is offline  
Old 02/09/2024, 16:31   #20



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
I bought 3 day key, having problems since day 1 support took 1 full day to answer so first day of the key lost, second day i got a ban and they told me im the only one that got banned , so i decided to spoof and give it a new try , now is 3rd day and doesnt work and guess what? u right they dont answer dont waste your time and money here cause the support and all is horrible
Everything was awnser and you will receive the correctly compensate time.
teslatx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 05:42   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Terrible experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
Everything was awnser and you will receive the correctly compensate time.
Yes thats what u say here but u dont show how much time u made me loose, i spent more than 10 hours writing and writing while u was online but u just wasnt answering, after i got a ban u said it was problem of my spoofer and decided to change spoofer and get a 3 day key again now, the page got bugged and bought 2 keys instead 1 i didnt get any of this 2 keys , asked u to refund me 1 key and send me the other one, already 2 hours since i bought and asked for the help and u just doing the same u did before, making me loose hours and hours to asnwer 1 message and sure u will answer and u will make me wait 3.4.5 hours again , thats the worst experience im having so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
Yes thats what u say here but u dont show how much time u made me loose, i spent more than 10 hours writing and writing while u was online but u just wasnt answering, after i got a ban u said it was problem of my spoofer and decided to change spoofer and get a 3 day key again now, the page got bugged and bought 2 keys instead 1 i didnt get any of this 2 keys , asked u to refund me 1 key and send me the other one, already 2 hours since i bought and asked for the help and u just doing the same u did before, making me loose hours and hours to asnwer 1 message and sure u will answer and u will make me wait 3.4.5 hours again , thats the worst experience im having so far
And dont say is timezone difference cause i wrote to u at all the hours in the day and i keep having problems dont having any help in all day

UPDATE: I asked for a refund of the 2 keys i bought today, 1 was because a error , lets see how much time it take to get my problem solved, at the moment close to 10 hours waiting one answer while they online



Thats the things he saying because i said to he multiple times i hate loose my time i wont loose more time with this guy/provider but like this i have more screenshots , he deleted fast all the tickets but i have all screenshooted so if u aree thinking in buy here lol go out fast



Tesla — hoy a las 6:26
no one have the same time as you
[6:26]
I LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY

Soulex — hoy a las 6:26
i wrote to u
[6:26]
in all possible hours
[6:26]
in the day
[6:26]
i always just a big delay
[6:26]
to answer
[6:26]
i dont want any explain

Tesla — hoy a las 6:27
YOU SOUNDS LIKE A KID
[6:27]
HAVE NICE DAY!

Soulex — hoy a las 6:27
xd
[6:28]
im 30
[6:28]
u are the one sounding

Tesla — hoy a las 6:28
30?

Soulex — hoy a las 6:28
like a kid

Tesla — hoy a las 6:28
HAHAHA
[6:28]
ok 30

Soulex — hoy a las 6:28
making people loose his time
[6:28]
dont worry all this will go directly
[6:28]
to EPVP
[6:28]
xd

Tesla — hoy a las 6:28
take screenshots about everything
[6:28]
don't worry

U calling yourself serious seller , while u disrespect your customers multiple times, u shouldnt be allowed to sell here
AlexSoulexx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 06:39   #22



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
Yes thats what u say here but u dont show how much time u made me loose, i spent more than 10 hours writing and writing while u was online but u just wasnt answering, after i got a ban u said it was problem of my spoofer and decided to change spoofer and get a 3 day key again now, the page got bugged and bought 2 keys instead 1 i didnt get any of this 2 keys , asked u to refund me 1 key and send me the other one, already 2 hours since i bought and asked for the help and u just doing the same u did before, making me loose hours and hours to asnwer 1 message and sure u will answer and u will make me wait 3.4.5 hours again , thats the worst experience im having so far



And dont say is timezone difference cause i wrote to u at all the hours in the day and i keep having problems dont having any help in all day

UPDATE: I asked for a refund of the 2 keys i bought today, 1 was because a error , lets see how much time it take to get my problem solved, at the moment close to 10 hours waiting one answer while they online



Thats the things he saying because i said to he multiple times i hate loose my time i wont loose more time with this guy/provider but like this i have more screenshots , he deleted fast all the tickets but i have all screenshooted so if u aree thinking in buy here lol go out fast

I don't know if this person knows how to read, the server suffered a DDOS attack, which is why he didn't receive his key immediately.
Shortly after I resolved the problem, I contacted this desperate child and issued the refund he requested.

I don't know if he understands, about servers and what a DDOS attack is.



Another factor, I am a human my team is human.

It's impossible on the weekend to answer him in the time he wants.

I don't know if he has it, but we have life.

Proof of refund


Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
Yes thats what u say here but u dont show how much time u made me loose, i spent more than 10 hours writing and writing while u was online but u just wasnt answering, after i got a ban u said it was problem of my spoofer and decided to change spoofer and get a 3 day key again now, the page got bugged and bought 2 keys instead 1 i didnt get any of this 2 keys , asked u to refund me 1 key and send me the other one, already 2 hours since i bought and asked for the help and u just doing the same u did before, making me loose hours and hours to asnwer 1 message and sure u will answer and u will make me wait 3.4.5 hours again , thats the worst experience im having so far



And dont say is timezone difference cause i wrote to u at all the hours in the day and i keep having problems dont having any help in all day

UPDATE: I asked for a refund of the 2 keys i bought today, 1 was because a error , lets see how much time it take to get my problem solved, at the moment close to 10 hours waiting one answer while they online



Thats the things he saying because i said to he multiple times i hate loose my time i wont loose more time with this guy/provider but like this i have more screenshots , he deleted fast all the tickets but i have all screenshooted so if u aree thinking in buy here lol go out fast



Tesla ó hoy a las 6:26
no one have the same time as you
[6:26]
I LIVE IN DIFFERENT COUNTRY

Soulex ó hoy a las 6:26
i wrote to u
[6:26]
in all possible hours
[6:26]
in the day
[6:26]
i always just a big delay
[6:26]
to answer
[6:26]
i dont want any explain

Tesla ó hoy a las 6:27
YOU SOUNDS LIKE A KID
[6:27]
HAVE NICE DAY!

Soulex ó hoy a las 6:27
xd
[6:28]
im 30
[6:28]
u are the one sounding

Tesla ó hoy a las 6:28
30?

Soulex ó hoy a las 6:28
like a kid

Tesla ó hoy a las 6:28
HAHAHA
[6:28]
ok 30

Soulex ó hoy a las 6:28
making people loose his time
[6:28]
dont worry all this will go directly
[6:28]
to EPVP
[6:28]
xd

Tesla ó hoy a las 6:28
take screenshots about everything
[6:28]
don't worry

U calling yourself serious seller , while u disrespect your customers multiple times, u shouldnt be allowed to sell here

PLEASE BE A MAN AND POST THE ALL CONVERSATION
teslatx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 06:48   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
WORST SELLER

Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
I don't know if this person knows how to read, the server suffered a DDOS attack, which is why he didn't receive his key immediately.
Shortly after I resolved the problem, I contacted this desperate child and issued the refund he requested.

I don't know if he understands, about servers and what a DDOS attack is.



Another factor, I am a human my team is human.

It's impossible on the weekend to answer him in the time he wants.

I don't know if he has it, but we have life.

Proof of refund





PLEASE BE A MAN AND POST THE ALL CONVERSATION
What im missing to post? thats all the conversation if is not why u dont post it? stop try to lie more please. i bought 2 times from u , both times spent over 10 hours to get 1 answer after i got 1 answer (that doesnt solve my problem) u went afk another 5 hours, thats the 1st time i bought, and u kept like this for 3 days , so stop try to lie, yes u got a DDOS attack today , but 7 hours to answer while u was online? i never complained becuase i dont answer but when u was online u just ignore and ignore, before disrespect someone check yourself and admit your support service is the worst in all the cheat community u are just a bad seller, bad support, and 0 respect u deserve just all your post get deleted.

Its funny u talk about "YOUR TEAM" whats your team? U and Morgan? He doesnt even answer i sugested to u get more support cause u are the only support there and never online admit it your support is trash no more
AlexSoulexx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 07:07   #24



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
What im missing to post? thats all the conversation if is not why u dont post it? stop try to lie more please. i bought 2 times from u , both times spent over 10 hours to get 1 answer after i got 1 answer (that doesnt solve my problem) u went afk another 5 hours, thats the 1st time i bought, and u kept like this for 3 days , so stop try to lie, yes u got a DDOS attack today , but 7 hours to answer while u was online? i never complained becuase i dont answer but when u was online u just ignore and ignore, before disrespect someone check yourself and admit your support service is the worst in all the cheat community u are just a bad seller, bad support, and 0 respect u deserve just all your post get deleted.

Its funny u talk about "YOUR TEAM" whats your team? U and Morgan? He doesnt even answer i sugested to u get more support cause u are the only support there and never online admit it your support is trash no more
Me, Morgan, Udodrm Spook, and Zaxoosh

So we aren't only 2 people..

Every support take cases about specific service. I'm not lying. I'm not kid like you.
LIKE I SAID WE ARE HUMANS, WE HAVE LIFES, PEOPLE LIVES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH DIFFERENT TIMEZONES.. WE AREN'T ROBOT
SO IT IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY... PEOPLE SLEEP AND HAVE LIVES
teslatx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 07:30   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2019
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by teslatx View Post
Me, Morgan, Udodrm Spook, and Zaxoosh

So we aren't only 2 people..

Every support take cases about specific service. I'm not lying. I'm not kid like you.
LIKE I SAID WE ARE HUMANS, WE HAVE LIFES, PEOPLE LIVES IN DIFFERENT COUNTRIES WITH DIFFERENT TIMEZONES.. WE AREN'T ROBOT
SO IT IS TOTALLY UNDERSTANDABLE THAT YOU WILL NOT BE ANSWERED IMMEDIATELY... PEOPLE SLEEP AND HAVE LIVES

So u are telling me 4 people canít answer in 20 hours? U sleep 20 hours? Time zone diff makes I should wait 20h?

U didnít say nothing about the conversation why?
Donít look for excuses your support is bad.

The only one being a kid here is u , u already exposed yourself , u just answer what u want and the way that u want Meme seller
AlexSoulexx is offline  
Old 02/13/2024, 17:09   #26



 
teslatx's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 713
The Black Market: 211/0/0
Join Date: May 2020
Posts: 2,041
Received Thanks: 242
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSoulexx View Post
So u are telling me 4 people canít answer in 20 hours? U sleep 20 hours? Time zone diff makes I should wait 20h?

U didnít say nothing about the conversation why?
Donít look for excuses your support is bad.

The only one being a kid here is u , u already exposed yourself , u just answer what u want and the way that u want Meme seller
MEME SELLER? HAHAHA
I have a reputation kid hahaha. I'm doing this for 4 years i know what i'm doing..

LIKE I SAID WE HAVE LIFE, AND WE KNOW WE ARE HUMANS IF YOU DON'T ...

Like you said, you are just a baby kid
teslatx is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/14/2024, 04:01   #27 Trade Status: Verified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 2
Just dropping a recommendations

Bought the package but had conflict issues with hardware, that couldnt be resolved with support. Was given a very fast refund when it was clear no solution was present. 100% can trust these guys!
novalesca is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply

Tags
rust aimbot, rust cheat, rust esp, rust hack, rust wallhack


Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] ✅ SHADOWS - BOUNTY HELL LET LOOSE ✅AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ RADAR ✅ PREDICTION✅ ITEM ESP✅ UD ✅
05/24/2024 - Hell Let Loose Trading - 46 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/sHkvRM7/BILD-1.gifhttps://i.ibb.c o/rH3xTjD/BILD-2.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/0m0JtLq/BILD- 03.gif https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/1 0/hell-of-loose_04.png https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/1 0/hell5.gifhttps://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uplo ads/2022/11/hell6622.gifhttps://shadowsplay.net/wp -content/uploads/2022/10/csgo_07.png https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/1 0/hell-of-loose_08.png...
[Selling] ✅ SHADOWS - WARTHUNDER ✅ AIMBOT ✅ ESP ✅ PREDICTION✅ STREAMPROOF ✅UNDETECTED ✅
04/24/2024 - War Thunder Trading - 122 Replies
https://i.ibb.co/sHkvRM7/BILD-1.gifhttps://i.ibb.c o/rH3xTjD/BILD-2.gifhttps://i.ibb.co/0m0JtLq/BILD- 03.gif https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/0 6/BLID_04.png https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/0 6/BLID_05.gifhttps://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/up loads/2024/03/2.gifhttps://shadowsplay.net/wp-cont ent/uploads/2022/06/BLID_07.png https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2022/0 6/BLIND_08.png https://shadowsplay.net/wp-content/uploads/2024/0 1/Payment-Part-2.gif...



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2024 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.