Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥

Discussion on 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Arrow 🔥🌮TACO'S GAMING SERVICES🌮 - SPOOFER RESELLERS WANTED! OWN PANEL WITH RESKIN🔥

Are you a cheat provider who needs his own spoofer panel or you only want to make a small business out of selling spoofer? You came to right place!

Taco's Gaming Services is the best place for you to get your hacks today!

What we offer - Cheats for most of modern online games, such as Call of Duty, Escape from Tarkov, Apex Legends, Rust and many more to count! Spoofers, services and other recoveries, everything in one place!

We decided to make our OWN spoofer panel available to purchase. We offer spoofing EAC, BE, Badilon and FiveM, so your customers would be able to spoof most of the stuff needed!

In case you are interested join our Discord server and open a ticket. Tag Extazovic and Growingwho, we will talk all the details and answer all of your questions. You can find our Discord down below.

Vouches:

Our Discord server can be found here

My personal Discord is Extazovic#0941, feel free to add me there in case you are interested in any of our offered services.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2021, 22:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Here's a sellers disclaimer: their unlock tool is down and they are going to make you pay money without delivering a service. There is no ETA when you will receive it. They may have "vouchers" so they say but that was when the unlock tool was up. They may NEVER get it working. If you pay them, don't expect to get your tool right away this is something they won't tell you but expect you to read the announcements in their discord server. If you ask for a refund don't expect to get one. Their refund policy is: if they can't do the service then they'll refund you but do not define how long you have to wait before they admit they can't do the service. My advice: don't buy this service until you are absolutely certain they can provide for you otherwise you'll be out 150 dollars with no tool.

They banned me from their server and now I am out 150 dollars. These guys are indeed scammers. Be wary of this service.
Old 06/04/2021, 22:59   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam041590 View Post
Here's a sellers disclaimer: their unlock tool is down and they are going to make you pay money without delivering a service. There is no ETA when you will receive it. They may have "vouchers" so they say but that was when the unlock tool was up. They may NEVER get it working. If you pay them, don't expect to get your tool right away this is something they won't tell you but expect you to read the announcements in their discord server. If you ask for a refund don't expect to get one. Their refund policy is: if they can't do the service then they'll refund you but do not define how long you have to wait before they admit they can't do the service. My advice: don't buy this service until you are absolutely certain they can provide for you otherwise you'll be out 150 dollars with no tool.

They banned me from their server and now I am out 150 dollars. These guys are indeed scammers. Be wary of this service.
I vouch for this customer, this business also scammed me out of my DMU unlock. I've been waiting forever and they don't even answer you when you go to make a ticket. I wouldn't recommend this service not even to my worst enemy.
Old 06/04/2021, 23:17   #4

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyman212 View Post
I vouch for this customer, this business also scammed me out of my DMU unlock. I've been waiting forever and they don't even answer you when you go to make a ticket. I wouldn't recommend this service not even to my worst enemy.
Thanks a lot of your opinion Adam, we don't care. Also make more accounts and all of them will be removed. Thanks
Old 06/05/2021, 01:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extazovic View Post
Thanks a lot of your opinion Adam, we don't care. Also make more accounts and all of them will be removed. Thanks
I've also been scammed by this server, I vouch for both customers this guy and his band of 18 year olds are taking everyone for a ride. I found this server through this forum and they offered the unlock tool but what they don't tell you is that once you pay you can't get your money back and that the tool is down and that "you will get your service" yet they don't give you an ETA on when you will receive it. It would be better to go to another discord server that won't scam you and treat you like **** when you kindly ask for a refund.
Old 06/05/2021, 01:32   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
You quote the wrong person or something? I'm glad that there are other people who are coming out and exposing your server for what you guys are: scam artists who advertise on this forum and take people's money. Your cashapp comes up as a scam. If you put in "$Tacos Gaming Service" in cashapp it will be flagged as a scam. The mods on here can verify this themselves . Have a nice day hope business goes well for you.
Old 06/05/2021, 01:40   #7

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskYourGirlAboutMe View Post
I've also been scammed by this server, I vouch for both customers this guy and his band of 18 year olds are taking everyone for a ride. I found this server through this forum and they offered the unlock tool but what they don't tell you is that once you pay you can't get your money back and that the tool is down and that "you will get your service" yet they don't give you an ETA on when you will receive it. It would be better to go to another discord server that won't scam you and treat you like **** when you kindly ask for a refund.
Great Adam, do not forget we can see that the account is fresh made just for you to throw lies on us, not a single person who can read will ever believe that, but thanks for wasting your time.
Old 06/05/2021, 01:51   #8

Talking

Quote:
You quote the wrong person or something? I'm glad that there are other people who are coming out and exposing your server for what you guys are: scam artists who advertise on this forum and take people's money. Your cashapp comes up as a scam. If you put in "$Tacos Gaming Service" in cashapp it will be flagged as a scam. The mods on here can verify this themselves . Have a nice day hope business goes well for you.
Sure thing Adam boy, you take a long of time before posting from different COMPLETELY FRESH ACCOUNTS and you think people will believe that, such a comedy. Joker himself
Old 06/05/2021, 01:56   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Sure thing Adam boy, you take a long of time before posting from different COMPLETELY FRESH ACCOUNTS and you think people will believe that, such a comedy. Joker himself
Cool story bro, you see everyone this is how you expect to get treated in this discord server. You are not given an ETA when you'll get your service, you're out 150 bucks then they proceede to ban you when you tell the truth AND when you come on here to expose them they make up lies in order to make themselves look good and you look like ****. Take my advice and use another service
Old 06/05/2021, 02:08   #10

Talking

Quote:
Cool story bro, you see everyone this is how you expect to get treated in this discord server. You are not given an ETA when you'll get your service, you're out 150 bucks then they proceede to ban you when you tell the truth AND when you come on here to expose them they make up lies in order to make themselves look good and you look like ****. Take my advice and use another service
It's already late, are you leaving for today? We can keep going tomorrow, I will be glad to answer to you and your other personalities again, you are honestly just making us a show on discord, and bumping my posts for free
Old 06/05/2021, 02:15   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
It's already late, are you leaving for today? We can keep going tomorrow, I will be glad to answer to you and your other personalities again, you are honestly just making us a show on discord, and bumping my posts for free
Isn't that amazing? Everyone on this forum is going to see everyone else's bad experience on here. If at least one person goes to another DMU unlock server because of the evidence I have to show you all are scammers and liars I would have accomplished my goal . You begged me to take down my review in discord and it was an honest review now I guess all these people who joined your server and are "waiting" for a service or reviewing your terrible customer service are also ****** off as well. Now your upset because it's hurting your business.... you still haven't refunded me for the service you couldn't provide until then I'll make sure everyone knows your a scammer.
Old 06/05/2021, 12:06   #12

Talking

Quote:
Isn't that amazing? Everyone on this forum is going to see everyone else's bad experience on here. If at least one person goes to another DMU unlock server because of the evidence I have to show you all are scammers and liars I would have accomplished my goal . You begged me to take down my review in discord and it was an honest review now I guess all these people who joined your server and are "waiting" for a service or reviewing your terrible customer service are also ****** off as well. Now your upset because it's hurting your business.... you still haven't refunded me for the service you couldn't provide until then I'll make sure everyone knows your a scammer.
Yea, we also won't be refunding you, look what you are doing, if you just waited like everyone else you would be okay, child
Old 06/06/2021, 04:28   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
I bought the spoofer to sell and had no issues with this guy. he was very friendly and helpful so im not sure what this adam guy is talking about. I got everything i asked for!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2021, 14:15   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 44
BIG SCAMMER - NO TRUSTABLE PEOPLE

Scammer Coder Got proof , the administrator named : growingwho?#5419
He put me in touch with a friend named "BehindSystem" on Télégram, of his who was supposedly a developer, and who is in fact a big scammer.
I have pictorial evidence of our discussions and the payments I made to him to develop a cheat.

His friend deleted his Telegram account when he didn't reply for 2 weeks.

I strongly advise you not to trust these people.
No honesty, they had a very friendly approach unfortunately

He scammed me like 850$.

Good luck guys !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2021, 16:10   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by EclipseCheats View Post
BIG SCAMMER - NO TRUSTABLE PEOPLE

Scammer Coder Got proof , the administrator named : growingwho?#5419
He put me in touch with a friend named "BehindSystem" on Télégram, of his who was supposedly a developer, and who is in fact a big scammer.
I have pictorial evidence of our discussions and the payments I made to him to develop a cheat.

His friend deleted his Telegram account when he didn't reply for 2 weeks.

I strongly advise you not to trust these people.
No honesty, they had a very friendly approach unfortunately

He scammed me like 850$.

Good luck guys !
It is possible that growingwho didn't know that his friend was going to do that. I understand where you are coming from but I had 0 issues with buying the spoofer directly from them.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
anticheat, panel, spoofer, spoofer cheap, unban account