Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

⭐REPORTED.LOL - SPOOFER [EAC/BE]⭐

Discussion on ⭐REPORTED.LOL - SPOOFER [EAC/BE]⭐ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/15/2021, 16:39   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Great product, very clean UI and easy to use, works exactly as intended. 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/15/2021, 16:55   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great spoofer, simple as it gets, one click and you're good to go. Support is amazing, super helpful, and fast. As for the cleaner, it's also great, I've only used it for rust so far but it seemed to have cleared all the traces left after my rust ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2021, 06:18   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hands down the BEST software I have ever purchased. Setup was extremely fast as was the entire spoofing process. Had zero issues with detection my entire time using it, and I am confident that it will stay that way. The support team is extremely professional and efficient, and will walk you through any issue that may occur, with precision, on top of being very friendly. This is a very high quality software, you get much more than what you pay for.
11/10 is my overall review of the software and the support. If you are deciding which spoofer to get on this market, look no further, this one is as good as they can get.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2021, 12:14   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Works really well! Would recomend this to anyone! 10/10
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2021, 14:42   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very high quality, and very very simple to use! 1 Click and you're done.
Also none of that having to downgrade your windows to a specific version nonsense as this works on the latest versions of Windows 10. They are also very knowledgeable and able to answer any questions you may have. Apex Legends EAC working confirmed.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2021, 15:42   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I'd like to start off by saying this product works exactly as advertised and both developers were extremely friendly and helped me with an isolated issue I was experiencing. I'd highly recommend this product, you won't be disappointed.

Read below for more detailed review.

Pricing
At first I thought the pricing was a bit too high but after experiencing the simplistic design, quality and genuine uniqueness I can say the price is more then fair. I definitely plan on renewing my subscription to continue to support both developers.

Authentication
The client authentication couldn't of been more simple, I had no issues even from multiple different endpoints. The client also conveniently stores your serial key so you don't have to worry about remembering it.

Spoofing & Cleaning
Both spoofing and cleaning times are very negligible and didn't cause any system issues. It also doesn't delete unnecessary files which would cause the game to validate it's files which can be very annoying. I personally only used this product for Apex however to my knowledge Apex does run the most recent version of EAC, this implies it'll work on other titles with confidence.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2021, 17:15   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hands down the best software i have used, and you will ever find. 1 Click is all it takes. I will be keep coming back here only for now on. Very active on updating and maintaining it, and Sauce is very friendly. Fully recommend this product.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2021, 00:10   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 199
Good product, I recommend.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2021, 10:22   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

New discord link?
Old 08/27/2021, 12:10   #25

elite*gold: 3434
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobertsHacks View Post
New discord link?
Setting it up later today. However we're going to migrate to telegram instead.
Old 08/27/2021, 13:10   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Have been trying their spoofer for a few days. super easy to use and UD. Devs are really helpfull aswell. Would re
commend
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2021, 13:56   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

this spoofer is legit, it worked for 200 hours for me so far. +rep
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2021, 14:37   #28

elite*gold: 3434
We've switched over to telegram as it'll be better in the long run.
Please feel free to join us here: https://t.me/reportedlol
Old 08/31/2021, 11:11   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 148
The spoofer is very easy to setup, the developer/staff are very friendly/helpful when asking questions and for support. I've been using it for a few days now on Rainbow Six Siege and haven't had any issues thus far. Works fine with my external hard drives, SSD/M2, and HDDs without any issues. So far it works fine for me on BE games and from what I've heard from others it works also on EAC games as well. I also wanted to note to anybody who plans to use a cheat/loader with this you won't have any problems HWID registering on the spoofer since it blanks out all your serials. For me this is very convenient as some loaders require you to be on your original serials all the time which makes it worth getting this one. No longer will you need to reboot if you crash . A little bit pricey compared to other spoofers, but this one doesn't seem to be a copy/pasted source so you get what you pay for a high quality spoofer.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/03/2021, 15:40   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Just purchased it, will update after using!