Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

REPORTED|LOL - Oxyhydroxide [INTERNAL] ✅

Discussion on REPORTED|LOL - Oxyhydroxide [INTERNAL] ✅ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 3434
Arrow REPORTED|LOL - Oxyhydroxide [INTERNAL] ✅

Introducing Oxyhydroxide by REPORTED|LOL.
REPORTED|LOL delivers you one of the most powerful aimbots you've ever seen,
along with its large variety of features it'll make both legit and rage hackers thrive.

INFORMATION
We're not looking for a lot of customers and definitely not some quick major cashgrab.
This project was created out of genuine interest and fun, not for sales.
A small, stable and dedicated userbase is basically all we want.

REQUEIREMENTS
Windows 10 from 1909 to 20H2.
Intel or AMD CPU.

SPOOFER
REPORTED|LOL - Spoofer will be included.

SLOTS TAKEN
(10/15)

STATUS
CLOSED. REASON: MAINTENANCE (ETA UNKNOWN)

PRICING
150$/30 days (BTC/ETH/LTC)

[+] PLAYER ESP:
  • Chams
  • Skeleton
  • 2D Corner Box
  • Distance
  • Health
  • Healthbars
  • Active Weapon
  • Show Hotbars
  • Team Color
  • Visiblity Check
  • Sleepers
  • Corpses

[+] AIMBOT:
  • Fully Configureable
  • Highly Accurate Bullet Prediction
  • Supports All Guns & Ammo Types
  • Specific AimTarget
  • Randomzie AimTarget
  • Smoothing
  • FOV
  • Max Distance
  • Full Thick Bullet Control
  • Full Recoil Control
  • No Spread
  • Ignore Team
  • Aim At Visible Targets Only
  • Aim At Heli
  • Always Hit Heli Weakspot
  • Always Headshot
  • Always Randomize Hit
  • Always Headshot NPC

[+] WORLD ESP:
  • Highly Customizeable
  • Dropped Weapons
  • Dropped Items
  • Dropped Backpacks
  • Cupboards, Upkeep Timer & Authlist
  • NPCs
  • Boxes
  • Horses
  • Cars
  • Loot & Stashes (unhidden/hidden)
  • Airdrops
  • Resources
  • Raid (all types of explosives)
  • All Transport Types
  • All Collectible Types
  • All Animal Types
  • All Trap Types
  • All Crates and Barrels Types
  • Hackable Crates Timer

[+] EXPLOITS:
  • Fly
  • DebugCam
  • XRay
  • AlwaysDay
  • NoCloud/Fog/Rain
  • Always Hit Treemarker
  • Always Hit Ore Hotspot
  • Instant Eoka
  • Instant Revive
  • Instant Medical
  • Auto Instant Medical
  • Long Neck
  • Speedhack
  • SpiderMan
  • Walk On Water
  • DoubleJump
  • Automtic Weapon
  • Increased Melee Range
  • Remove Water Effects
  • Unblock Sprint

[+] Misc:
  • Anti AFK
  • Custom Profiles Support
  • Custom HotKeys Support
  • Custom Crosshairs
  • Draw Prediction
  • Draw FOV

[+] CONTACT
You are welcome to make a request on telegram and apply if this sounds appealing to you.
Thank you for your attention.

TERMS OF SERVICE

RAGEMODE

PROMO

MENU
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/28/2021, 14:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Talking Reported.lol Review

I've been a part of this successful test and i can say it is for real not a quickcash grab, we went trough a real timespan where i thought it would even be discontinued but every time Sauce came with the good news, can say that this dev is the one trustworthy of all i even dealed with.

Now about the software:
  • Really good for legit playing
  • Visuals are comfortable enough and being improved everytime
  • Aimbot has a good prediction, even on flying targets
  • Exploits working just fine, and you got pretty much what you need on gameplay

Gameplay. Thats all.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/28/2021, 18:03   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
EDIT: Here's a post of my original review after having used the cheat after a week but since then I've used for an entire month and feel my review should update to reflect that.

Aimbot:
This section has been overhauled due to the amount of features that have been added/changed since my last review. First and foremost, this aimbot is perfect for players who either rage or play legit. It offers a lot of standard features you'd expect like smooth, bone selection, thick bullet, customizable recoil compensation, and Vischeck but that's not all because this cheat goes above and beyond providing features either side will enjoy.

Prediction has been massively improved and now primitive weapons handle a lot better. There are various "force" features that are incredibly powerful depending on how you use them. 'Force HS' is as it sounds but so much more. It will redirect your bullet to the targets head no matter where you hit them. Perfect when fighting against other hackers or if you like to pure HS rage. 'Force random' is the opposite of HS, it will strike the target in a random place regardless of where your aim is. Which is a "legit" players best friend because it makes combatlog look legit. Also, there's a safety feature to prevent double HS from happening.

'Force HS NPC' is always on and I suggest keeping it on because it's awesome. Just like 'Force HS', it will force HS on NPC's only. Great for clearing out tunnels or any other monument that has scientist, while also not having to worry about pure HS'ing a random player that comes along. Lastly, there's 'Force weakpoint' if you want to take down the patrol heli in a few seconds, and no, that's not an exaggeration, then use this feature. It will redirect all your shots to hit the weak points of the heli, making it easy to take down.

Honestly, there's no cheat that has ever provided this many features for so many types of players before and this is JUST the aimbot, there's plenty more down below.

ESP:
This ESP contains literally everything a Rust player expects in their cheat. Crates, animals, NPC, players, vehicles, dropped weapons, backpacks, corpses and so much more. When it comes to ESP, this should be standard but sadly is lacking with a lot of other providers.

There have been some updates adding more choices/sliders to various sections but I'd like this to be expanded upon because, unlike before, where I can now choose which traps to look out for, the distance slider is still bound to the overall structure tab instead of an exclusive traps section slider but I'm sure this will be improved in the future.

I should also mention again, chams. A feature I've literally never seen outside of this cheat. It's the best legit setting for ESP if you're trying to appear legit and a great addition.

Misc:
Now! We have a lot of standard features and they work pretty much as expected. Debugcam, always day, spiderman, automatic weapon, melee range, unblock sprint and instant Eoka. Not going to go into these because they work and if you're at all familiar with Rust hacks, then you'll know them by heart.

Fly is a unique feature that rarely any developer does and this one is great. This feature allows you to fly up slightly, bump into a wall and keep flying up, rinse and repeat. Why would you want this? Because I've scaled to the top of Launch site with it for EZ gains. It works wonders once you get used to it and an awesome feature to have.

Instant/auto medical is kinda weird. You just equip a healing item and it does it for you a bit faster than if you were to do it yourself. I have no idea if this is intended either but if you heal, while the feature is active, most of the time you'll doubt heal. It uses the same amount of heals but clearly twice as fast. Great when in a firefight and you have to heal quickly.

Walk on Water has been vastly improved. Where it once was a strange version of a flyhack that mostly got people banned. It's now a feature you can leave on and it turns all water into a walk-able surface. So it pretty much has the same interaction as if you were on ground.

'Always hit hotspot' is great, makes clearing trees and what not out faster while also allowing players to keep an eye on their surroundings. Though it should be considered a "rage" feature because it's obvious you're hacking and any admin viewing you will know. So use with caution if you're on a admin heavy server.

Overall:
This cheat doesn't disappoint and is leagues above any cheat out there on the market in every aspect. The community is tightly knit and the developers are active and passionate about making the best cheat possible. It's internal and runs butter smooth and has had no detection issue during my sub time, with a working original spoofer to boot!

When it comes to cheats, I'll be coming back to Reported from now on and from the looks of it, the devs will have lots more coming in the future.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/28/2021, 21:10   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I've been lucky enough to ran into this coders on another project he helped me, coder is excellent and dedicated, Ive played this cheats for about a month now and raged pretty hard but no ban. This is atleast for me a bargain to come back play Rust without having to be banned every day cause you use a ****** cheat, if you ask me 150$ is to cheap but im happy coder is keeping it small and cheap, another big + for REPORTED|LOL - Oxyhydroxide
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 01:26   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 64
Talking Goose review!

Hands down one of the best cheats.

I would recommend anyone to buy that is looking for something undetected and want to last long on accounts.
The cheat itself went from basic to being advanced over time and there are lots to come in the future the dev is very open-minded.
everything in the cheat is pleasing I personally only used chams and name esp w/Health txt

Dev added lots of things I asked for it was awesome!
Goose*#0001 my discord.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 01:42   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was so lucky to get a spot as beta tester a couple of weeks back, and I must say this is one of the greatest hacks I've tried in a long long time. And I've been trying various products since the times of artifical aiming in early experimental up to now, and this is by far the best.

The Aimbot has really good prediction up to around 300m, good enough for me!
With features like thick bullet, draw prediction, smoothness, bone selector+++ this makes a real wholesome aimbot.
Have to say It's really fun to dome people at 200 meter with compound bow and thick bullet put to max or peak people with long neck and no-spread insta eoka them from 100m without them even realize what hit them lol

And if you want to play semi legit it has bone randomizer and recoil slider to not get caught by recoil plugins or cerburus.
Or if you just want to rage it's fully capable of that too. Even chews up heli in no time

Esp is nice and tidy categorized and fully customizable with the most important features seen thru a players eyes and not just coder brain as I've seen a few times before. It's not cluttered and no performance hit as I noticed. Just try to keep your fingers of the stashes, it will get you banned pretty quick on many servers.

And bunch of other different features and Exploits as: admin flag with bruteforce debugcamera, noclip that let's you jump up to launch if your careful, walk on water and stances to troll people. Just don't walk too long! You'll get server banned

The devs also been very active, respectful and listens to feedback and seem to have a lot of game and server knowledge, this by itself makes the purchase worth it for me.

Not that it matters the most, but the menu is also dope!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 11:03   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hello, I am writing a review about Reported LOL Rust Cheat. I manage to get a spot on the beta team to test the cheat, filter bugs and help the coder with everything to create a spotless and easy cheat. Oh man this cheat is good.

Cheat as a whole:
The cheat is extremely easy to use, the loader is no brain click and inject. The cheat, once injected, is extremely stable! No crashes, no BSOD bs, latest windows support etc. None of that confusing as loader information, injection process takes about 5 second, for real! It also has zero performance impact (for me at least), you won't be having your FPS dropped at all

ESP:
ESP is extremely smooth! Everything updates instantly, no lingering ESP after you collect hemp or mushrooms etc. ESP is also very clear, you can also change the font size which accommodates all screen sizes and resolutions.

Aimbot:
Not bad, I didn't use this feature a lot since I didn't want to get suspected, but the times I did use it, *** my bullets hit. The custom hit target is extremely useful!

Exploits/Misc:
Has all you want, fly hack, debug, always day, etc. Nothing bad about these, the fact that they are there, is fantastic!

Most importantly, the support:
The support is amazing! When I first starting using it, the coder knew how to fix everything I mentioned as a bug (which means he's experienced!) He ALWAYS replies, no ghosting, and if you have any questions, he will definitely help you! Support is one of the main problems when people cheat in Rust especially, because when a person uses a new cheat, there's always going to be questions.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2021, 14:06   #8

Thanks for the honest reviews everyone, that's what exactly what we're looking for.
As for the ESP distance sliders, i updated that today with one slider for each tab.

More will follow, stay tuned.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 12:16   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

good, but the price is expsensive considering no inbuilt spoofer.
Old 05/02/2021, 14:00   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaya19 View Post
good, but the price is expsensive considering no inbuilt spoofer.
For the features the cheat provides we think the price is more than appropriate.
  • Internal
  • 15 slot limit and invitations being heavily restricted
  • Quality support

We're looking for serious and mature cheaters, people that are in it for the long run. We are also, as stated above working on our own spoofer that will be included when it's finished.

This is a cheat you can easily do hundreds, maybe even thousands of hours on if you have a legitimate play-style that doesn't trigger Cerberus, but of course rage or not, this is entirely up to the player.
Old 05/02/2021, 16:25   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Injection
Straight forward and clean, loads super fast.

ESP
It's internal and has the performance you'd expect. No lost fps or weird stutters. Visuals appear baked into the game rather than floating around on top and giving you a headache when you spin around too much. The font is clean and easily readable, as well as adjustable in size. The options are extensive, with ability to set individual colors and group distances. The only better implementation I've seen is the ability to set distance per item rather than group but this is close to perfect.

Aimbot
I don't rage but the aim feels great, with strong prediction aided by the great performance so you're not lagging behind targets. I've had decent success with bows which is a high compliment for Rust. Not the strongest I've ever seen in that department but very capable and better than most. It has the ability to set projectile thickness which is a handy advanced feature you don't always get with these products. Also a recoil slider rather than a blanket no recoil.

The random bone selection is great for those trying to appear legit. Also an option to always HS scientists even if you have random selected for pvp. One option that would elevate this would be the ability to set two aim keys so you could always have the option to manually trigger a HS when needed while keeping the main aim on random.

Features
It's got pretty much everything you'd want and expect with a high end Rust product. Of particular note is the instant med feature which is incredibly powerful. Can't speak to the flying, spiderman, etc as I don't use those but it's all there. I didn't mention vischeck under aim or esp but it's in there as well and a lovely feature to have.

Missing
So what's missing? The biggest one for me is radar. Why do you need radar if you have ESP, you may ask? Well, if you've ever used a good one you'd understand. It's incredibly valuable to be able to loot or just chill in peace while glancing at the corner of the screen for threats without having to spin your head around looking at the ESP. Also makes you appear more legit without spinning to look at players you can't see. Great grub protection when in a big fight with lots going on too.

I knew this didn't have a radar so it's no fault of the product, just a consideration for those that are accustomed to it. Other nice to haves would be a 'set home' ESP marker, individual distance sliders, display TC auth list, and a second programmable aim key as I mentioned.

Overall
I can confidently say this is one of the best Rust products I've used and highly recommend it. It's full featured and the performance is top notch. Dev is friendly and responsive, already pushing an update with more features in the short couple days I've had it. Time will tell on detection but so far so good, no cerb bans or anything like that. Great stuff.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/02/2021, 16:27   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Looking for a Girlfriend

elite*gold: 14
How long has the cheat been undetected?
Old 05/02/2021, 17:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuzFlips View Post
How long has the cheat been undetected?
Since its birth in release of beta stage 3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by illsyn View Post
Injection
Straight forward and clean, loads super fast.

ESP
It's internal and has the performance you'd expect. No lost fps or weird stutters. Visuals appear baked into the game rather than floating around on top and giving you a headache when you spin around too much. The font is clean and easily readable, as well as adjustable in size. The options are extensive, with ability to set individual colors and group distances. The only better implementation I've seen is the ability to set distance per item rather than group but this is close to perfect.

Aimbot
I don't rage but the aim feels great, with strong prediction aided by the great performance so you're not lagging behind targets. I've had decent success with bows which is a high compliment for Rust. Not the strongest I've ever seen in that department but very capable and better than most. It has the ability to set projectile thickness which is a handy advanced feature you don't always get with these products. Also a recoil slider rather than a blanket no recoil.

The random bone selection is great for those trying to appear legit. Also an option to always HS scientists even if you have random selected for pvp. One option that would elevate this would be the ability to set two aim keys so you could always have the option to manually trigger a HS when needed while keeping the main aim on random.

Features
It's got pretty much everything you'd want and expect with a high end Rust product. Of particular note is the instant med feature which is incredibly powerful. Can't speak to the flying, spiderman, etc as I don't use those but it's all there. I didn't mention vischeck under aim or esp but it's in there as well and a lovely feature to have.

Missing
So what's missing? The biggest one for me is radar. Why do you need radar if you have ESP, you may ask? Well, if you've ever used a good one you'd understand. It's incredibly valuable to be able to loot or just chill in peace while glancing at the corner of the screen for threats without having to spin your head around looking at the ESP. Also makes you appear more legit without spinning to look at players you can't see. Great grub protection when in a big fight with lots going on too.

I knew this didn't have a radar so it's no fault of the product, just a consideration for those that are accustomed to it. Other nice to haves would be a 'set home' ESP marker, individual distance sliders, display TC auth list, and a second programmable aim key as I mentioned.

Overall
I can confidently say this is one of the best Rust products I've used and highly recommend it. It's full featured and the performance is top notch. Dev is friendly and responsive, already pushing an update with more features in the short couple days I've had it. Time will tell on detection but so far so good, no cerb bans or anything like that. Great stuff.
Thank you for taking your time to write such detailed review. Deeply appreciated.
All your requests will be noted and taken into consideration for future updates
Old 05/04/2021, 15:57   #14

Our spoofer is now in internal testing free of charge for our current members.
Old 05/04/2021, 18:06   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

SauceMachine is serious and it's a nice product and def not a fake product He showed me some other ingame stuff for example the aim prediction and its one of the best ones i've seen here since 2016.

Unfortunately i wasn't able to get a slot but if you're looking for a good product and a better developer which is open minded for suggestions. This thing is perfect for you.

Cheers