Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

《CypherLab》💯CYPHER CHEAT💫AIMBOT💢ESP😈EXTERNAL👑DEBUG CAMERA

Discussion on 《CypherLab》💯CYPHER CHEAT💫AIMBOT💢ESP😈EXTERNAL👑DEBUG CAMERA within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/30/2021, 18:07   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Talking Honest opinion after 2 weeks of usage.

Hi guys I would like to share with you my experience using this software and also how the admins are treating customers.

I did purchase 1 day key at first to test the software and guys I have to admit I fell in love with this one. The range of features and exploits that they are offering is absolutely amazing for the price they are asking for.

After testing the cheat for 1 day I was not sure if I should buy it however I stayed on their discord for couple of days and the atmosphere on their discord is like family, no trolling kids spamming memes or calling each other names, no toxicity or harassing.

Everyone is trying to help each other if someone needs it.

I decided to buy lifetime key and I have to admit their admin B1LL is insane, he is always there, always helping, no judging just listening to you and always trying to help.
I had some problems and B1LL was there for me.

So now I can tell you something about the cheat itself, its not perfect however the developer is constantly working on it and have bunch of trusted people who test for him test build as well as public build to make sure we as customers
stay protected.

-ESP
I would rate it as 8/10
It have a lot of features like player purple model, sleepers, helicopters, npcs, dropped items, stashes etc. There was even EGG ESP added just for the Easter update.
This is how dedicated the developer is.
I am giving ESP only 8 out of 10 because the cheat have performance issues when you turn EVERYTHING ON. It is still playable but you sacrifice a lot of framerates.

-AIMBOT
9/10
It is actually mind blowing how good it is.
You can either go full legit and can have smoothing at maximum and a little bit of no recoil or you can go full rage with fat bullet, always headshots silent aim and literally 0 recoil, your gun is not even moving 1 pixel when you shoot.
You might ask me why are you giving it only 9 when you said its "mind blowing". My answer is that you can not bind aim key to the mouse buttons so you need to press button on keyboard or remap your mouse buttons to some key on keyboard.
Not a big deal you can even do it with AKH with 5-6 lines of code however I have been informed that this issue is being worked on.

-MISC
10/10 for the price
I have noticed that this cheat have a lot of features that are not being offered by other providers starting from no sway, no spread, spiderman, autopistol, low gravity, fast kill, fast revive, FAST HEAL !!!, silent farm, silent pickup(my favourite) and spinbot.

For the price that they are asking, it is a sin not buy even a 1 day key and give it a try.
I would recommend for everyone who is looking for relatively cheap and amazing software.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2021, 23:19   #32 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep and vouch.good support man guys are stand up . any problems they will help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2021, 03:54   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Talking Great cheat 10/10

very friendly people to deal with will tell you how it is even if you didn't want the cheat because I did and looked at all other cheats and came back to this one a tried it and I really liked it very well coded and cheap as f**k then all others also very good community would highly recommend to anyone that wants to get into cheating.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2021, 17:34   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

10/10

Great experience overall. Bill is super quick to respond and always friendly/helpful. The product works as intended, updates are done in a timely manner, and also a great price compared to other products.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2021, 12:06   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

In my opinion this cheat is worth every dollar. It have the best aimbot i've ever used. It requires a little polishing, such as: improve performance (game starting to lag when using distance on esp), save/load configs, adjustable autoday, customable esp. The rest works like a dream! The administration is very friendly and always fixes problems quickly. I definitely recommend it. The best cheat in the best price
Old 05/11/2021, 03:31   #36 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Awesome legit & rage cheat. Very very undetected and haven't experienced any issues with detection of software. All features work very well
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/11/2021, 06:01   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

banned after 2 days
Old 05/13/2021, 12:04   #38

elite*gold: 90
The Black Market: 149/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExplusionToy View Post
Pretty sure this is a paste off of a cheat called 'nekocheat' made by enz
I'll let you guys decide yourself
(Also neko isn't being sold anymore due to him never having a bypass)

No idea if I'm right or wrong can you explain why the esp is the same?
Never call 2 cheats the same unless you compared the source code. I assume you have the source code to that pasted ****. The cheats are not the same. The ESP is different.
Old 05/18/2021, 11:34   #39 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

is working? the website is down
Old 05/21/2021, 11:09   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyzZ View Post
Why are there people commenting how the ESP and Aimbot works perfectly if this is a recoil controlling script? I smell something sus here.
If you have nothing constructive to say, don't say it.
Old 05/21/2021, 20:12   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattyzZ View Post
Why are there people commenting how the ESP and Aimbot works perfectly if this is a recoil controlling script? I smell something sus here.
He was a reseller for a cheat and is now selling a script. So dont look at the vouches older then a couple of days, its not vouches for the same product. Just saying.
Old 05/21/2021, 20:22   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
He was a reseller for a cheat and is now selling a script. So dont look at the vouches older then a couple of days, its not vouches for the same product. Just saying.
Only if you had half a brain to understand that my thread is currently in pins, so I won't delete it because I paid 200 euros for this ****. I mean, you wouldn't understand so...
Old 05/21/2021, 22:25   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustGod2020 View Post
Funny how I called you a scammer to your face like 5 times
You got a free week key, and a day key for 14 USD. I am still waiting for the scammer part you rat.
Old 05/21/2021, 23:31   #44 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Only if you had half a brain to understand that my thread is currently in pins, so I won't delete it because I paid 200 euros for this ****. I mean, you wouldn't understand so...[/QUOTE]

Only if i had a brain... Ok first of, take a look at yourself before talking shitt to others, you starting to flame again, for no reason. i only stated that you are using a old thread for your new product, using old vouches. And no, i did not know that you have payed 200 euros, still doesn`t make it right.
Old 05/22/2021, 00:12   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmp21 View Post
Only if you had half a brain to understand that my thread is currently in pins, so I won't delete it because I paid 200 euros for this ****. I mean, you wouldn't understand so...
Only if i had a brain... Ok first of, take a look at yourself before talking shitt to others, you starting to flame again, for no reason. i only stated that you are using a old thread for your new product, using old vouches. And no, i did not know that you have payed 200 euros, still doesn`t make it right.[/QUOTE]

Stop talking, you don't run the place. If you don't like me block me...

Tags
aimbot, esp, rust cheat, rust hack, silent aim