Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RUST $6.99|FRESH ACCOUNTS|PAYPAL/BTC|INSTANT DELIVERY

Discussion on RUST $6.99|FRESH ACCOUNTS|PAYPAL/BTC|INSTANT DELIVERY within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 03/21/2020, 16:38   #31 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+rep Just bought an account today, the process only took a couple of minutes. Thank you!

Old 03/22/2020, 04:21   #32 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Temakkio View Post
Thank you for feedback. I have never in my life banned anyone who has bought from me and not broken the TOS. I don't delete my tickets I have every single one of them 40+ saved. I give email access to my accounts if you request one but it cancels the warranty since I don't know what you will be doing with the account after that. And I never resell my accounts to multiple users. Please add me on discord if you have any problems or want to change the email on your account
Okay, a few things. First, why on Earth would someone need a warranty for a "FRESH" account? That's the whole point of the word fresh right? Second, why were me and xo both kicked from your discord server and no longer able to message you on there. Lastly, you still haven't addressed you taking my friend's money and not giving him jack **** for the $7 he sent you for a rage account.
All I'm saying is, prepare to see this message everyone:
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot (41).png (28.3 KB, 15 views)

Old 03/22/2020, 19:23   #33 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+vouch
Old 03/24/2020, 13:08   #34 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 24
+rep, cheap and fast

Old 03/25/2020, 15:16   #35 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Well he is a scammer sadly, at first it worked out well but now he is closing his store soon and is starting to scam. Gave me VAC Banned accs and changed the passwords of the accounts he already gave me. Sadly, dont buy here.
Old 03/25/2020, 16:25   #36

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolAccountSellerIdk View Post
Well he is a scammer sadly, at first it worked out well but now he is closing his store soon and is starting to scam. Gave me VAC Banned accs and changed the passwords of the accounts he already gave me. Sadly, dont buy here.
Sorry? You have a lifetime warranty on your accounts, and rage accounts are expected to have VAC bans.
Old 03/25/2020, 18:16   #37 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashyyyyy View Post
Sorry? You have a lifetime warranty on your accounts, and rage accounts are expected to have VAC bans.
Ehm. I bought a rage account from you and it was already VAC Banned? Whats the purpose of the rage account then? You gave me another one where the login didnt work??? You change the passwords of the accounts you give. Your a scammer
Old 03/25/2020, 19:25   #38

elite*gold: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by LolAccountSellerIdk View Post
Ehm. I bought a rage account from you and it was already VAC Banned? Whats the purpose of the rage account then? You gave me another one where the login didnt work??? You change the passwords of the accounts you give. Your a scammer

Some of my rage accounts have a VAC ban on CSGO I cannot help it

I have not changed any of the passwords but on rage accounts owner can take back the account but you do have a 1 HOUR warranty if you would read the TOS like normal people and not come here crying right away.
Old 03/25/2020, 19:31   #39 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Update the discord link ?
Old 03/25/2020, 20:58   #40 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Brought from flashhy at 6pm my time, this post clearly says INSTANT DELIVERY, I have been waiting an hour and had no info or updates, in the screenshots you will clearly see my payment and you will also see our conversation and him saying 12 hours/ "but" 30mins obviously not. also have a verified trade and ill be giving negative if i dont get my account in the next 30 mins, this is false advertising. please feel free to view my screenshots of my proof.

https://imgur.com/a/Rw3BYHY

Got the account now, not a scam as i got my product, cheap accounts not a bad guy just a little slow on delivery.
Old 03/26/2020, 15:16   #41 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Guys he gave me accounts that were banned in rust VAC and ones that didnt even work with the login, please dont waste your money here
Old 03/27/2020, 10:31   #42 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I have bought with him before but last week he told me he has a real job and doesn't have enough time to sell account anymore. He offer me to selling his program that can take Steam account. In my opinion, He already sold his discord and epvp profile to someone. Maybe is not the old Flashy!! with proof!!!!!!

Old 03/28/2020, 00:36   #43 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
from forums import epvp

elite*gold: 325
The Black Market: 178/0/0
Received Thanks: 5,674
Semms like this guy is selling forbidden stuff.

#closed

Closed Thread

Tags
accounts, cheap rust accounts, rust, rust account