Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥✅Zenexi Spoofer ✅🔥 [1+ Year Undetected] 🔥✅

Discussion on 🔥✅Zenexi Spoofer ✅🔥 [1+ Year Undetected] 🔥✅ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 05/26/2020, 13:20   #16

elite*gold: -192
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashyyyyy View Post
yep thats exactly what I am talking about " banned because of traces" the spoofer is made to clean traces, and spoof your PC specs and I did use the cleaner what it had back in the days and owner just told me its detected I mean how to **** can you make a cleaner "detected"

just over all conclusion the spoofer is made for fortnite like the DEV said to me. Not for rust if you plan to use it for fortnite then its a perfect spoofer, but it just doesn't do the trick for rust.
I am gonna keep your post here. I just laughed so hard at what you just posted (you're very silly)

we have not had an updated cleaner for months, so you're an old customer, every rust user now, what actually knows how to clean there own PC/traces, don't get banned bro, from what you posted you don't actually know what you're talking about do you flashy, we removed cleaners as there ******* dog **** and cause issues with peoples PC.

we have one of 2 staff members from EPVP what use our spoofer with there cheat and most of the cheating community along with a lot of top devs use our spoofer and anyone what ask's to trial rust, always can test a day key, you're just some stupid kid what trash talks and have 0 clues what you're on about.

stop sitting on EPVP all day slandering people's posts, your end banned or suspended, trust me!
Old 05/26/2020, 14:20   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
I am gonna keep your post here. I just laughed so hard at what you just posted (you're very silly)

we have not had an updated cleaner for months, so you're an old customer, every rust user now, what actually knows how to clean there own PC/traces, don't get banned bro, from what you posted you don't actually know what you're talking about do you flashy, we removed cleaners as there ******* dog **** and cause issues with peoples PC.

we have one of 2 staff members from EPVP what use our spoofer with there cheat and most of the cheating community along with a lot of top devs use our spoofer and anyone what ask's to trial rust, always can test a day key, you're just some stupid kid what trash talks and have 0 clues what you're on about.

stop sitting on EPVP all day slandering people's posts, your end banned or suspended, trust me!
Spitting the facts, if you can't handle them change forum, the spoofer is NOT good for rust, drops your fps, no cleaner and terrible support.
Old 05/26/2020, 15:03   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 100
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoomKush View Post
you ain't spitting nothing lad, my bank account digits go up daily, my customers go up daily. you're the only one in 10 months to report FPS drops. also, why the hell do we care about cleaners, we don't advertise we have them you **** jockey, so telling people we don't have a cleaner, fantastic, the title also says that, clever clogs.

also, we can handle reviews bro, we have the biggest spoofer on the market with the most sales on EFT out of any spoofer on here.

we don't need your sale, nor do we care about your feedback, you're a little needle in a haystack. your complaint to us is like you writing to McDonalds mate will take it on board! cheers brooooooother hahaha xD
we'll you seem to care a lot, anyways if you say you have the biggest spoofer on the market you are delusional or something

anyways ima stop bumping your thread now
Old 05/26/2020, 15:23   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
added you on discord bro can you accept?
Old 05/27/2020, 14:31   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 9317
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Can I play with spoofer on faceit, if I'm banned with client faceit?
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2020, 01:10   #21

Old 06/08/2020, 20:41   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

invalid discord link
Old 06/18/2020, 20:39   #23

Spoofer updated! - check link for new download

- New Server [works for USA Ip's now]
- Boot error fixed
- Faster Server [+ more locations ]
- Patch boot fixed
- New loading method
- Fixed BSOD's
- Kernel Module's Cleaner

BATTLE EYE : UNDETECTED
EASY ANTI CHEAT : UNDETECTED
VANGUARD = UPDATE [3-1.5 WEEKS] working on new **** for it

ps do not dm us about valorant its being worked on
Old 07/06/2020, 17:43   #24

discord link updated
Old 07/08/2020, 23:36   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1969
Why did multiple people report bans for this spoofer and its detection date hasn't been updated? Considering this is a Rust section you should recognize it as such.

E:
Also I would like to add with the old post, a cleaner should be included within the spoofer, it's pretty much common knowledge on what you need to do and I really haven't seen one without it. Atleast it's stated.
Old 07/30/2020, 13:55   #26

discord link updated
Old 09/05/2020, 02:37   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep for this, best spoofer i have ever used with no issue. 10/10 on support as well, unlike other providers, zenexi wont just tell you to **** off if you have issues/concerns.