Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[slots] ZTAkrien

Discussion on [slots] ZTAkrien within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[slots] ZTAkrien

there is a set of people to buy an invite from ztesla, only 15 slots for rust, all the information on a discord channel, this cheat cannot be sold by anyone but me TESLA#8224
  • https://discord.gg/UYms5v4
  • Https://ZTESLA.RU
  • Media
https://youtu.be/BMwmNXyXiZs
Old 01/02/2020, 09:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I was exit scammed last time by tesla for over $80. so be careful.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/02/2020, 11:39   #3

evidence?

I love haters who **** without proof or something, very funny, children, what to take from them
Old 01/02/2020, 13:12   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zonateslaASA View Post
evidence?

I love haters who **** without proof or something, very funny, children, what to take from them
Oh, really?

I, and many others were forced to file paypal disputes against you because you sold subscriptions when you knew cheat was dead.

Developer exit scammed, and you continued to sell dead keys for a product you knew didn't work.

If mods on this forum where worth their salt, they'd ban you from trading here.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/02/2020, 20:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by InternetGoon View Post
Oh, really?

I, and many others were forced to file paypal disputes against you because you sold subscriptions when you knew cheat was dead.

Developer exit scammed, and you continued to sell dead keys for a product you knew didn't work.

each cheat can get detection, if you are stupid do not understand it cheats are not for you, we said that all will fix or give compensation, who filed a dispute was blocked as it is specified in the rules of the cheat, who asked for a refund without a dispute I gave, and who opened the dispute go fuck

Quote:
Oh, really?

and you were one of those who played with cheat and decided to return the money because I live in Russia and we have all payments can be returned
Old 01/02/2020, 22:25   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
each cheat can get detection, if you are stupid do not understand it cheats are not for you, we said that all will fix or give compensation, who filed a dispute was blocked as it is specified in the rules of the cheat, who asked for a refund without a dispute I gave, and who opened the dispute go fuck

and you were one of those who played with cheat and decided to return the money because I live in Russia and we have all payments can be returned
So there was never any exit scamming? but now you move goalposts by admitting cheat was simply "down" for updates? Updates that never came. Discord left full of angry customers, and no replies. I waited from July 9th til July 20th with no replies from you, or fals3r. In-fact only one person ever replied to customers in customer chat, and it was a staff member whom was also a customer.

What really happened was your developer started his premium build of a new rust cheat with silentaim and bunch of other new features (which conveniently was around time chase nelsons paste got leaked, go figure ) and decided his time wasn't worth it anymore for his already paying customers.

I mean, why bother wasting time working on your old cheat (which frequently crashed, and was optimized horribly) for $50 usd a month, when you can just fork chase nelsons paste and start charging big boy dollars like $100+ monthly?

Fact is, Fals3r and you both never replied in discord. Tickets went unanswered, the only one active staff member caesar after enormous pressure admitted you all likely exit scammed because no one would reply to him. Then you guys demoted him.

You didn't even bother replying to the PayPal dispute I opened. That's how fucking obvious it was. You guys had already emptied all the funds from customers into bank accounts, and closed up shop. You didn't care about the disputes, because the PayPal account wasn't never even verified. You'd already cashed out, so who cares if people dispute your exit scam and it gets banned.

As for me, and the dozens of other customers whom "decided to return the money because I live in Russia" - what a fucking lie. My disdain for scammers is only outweighed by my love for thick asian girls. Don't even try to spin that load of horseshit. I've never scammed anyone a day in my life.

As for your new cheat. I already tested it on a $7 day key from Riko. Half the ESP features are broken, and the silent aim is not even that good. Maybe 5 months ago, these features might of been valuable. But you have other people offering the same features, but actually all of them are working and for far cheaper.

It's laughable that you have the gall to think people are going to pay $200 for invites and another $150 monthly for this. Especially after you already have a reputation for exit scamming. Absolutely delusional.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2020, 11:18   #7

Quote:
So there was never any exit scamming? but now you move goalposts by admitting cheat was simply "down" for updates? Updates that never came. Discord left full of angry customers, and no replies. I waited from July 9th til July 20th with no replies from you, or fals3r. In-fact only one person ever replied to customers in customer chat, and it was a staff member whom was also a customer.

What really happened was your developer started his premium build of a new rust cheat with silentaim and bunch of other new features (which conveniently was around time chase nelsons paste got leaked, go figure ) and decided his time wasn't worth it anymore for his already paying customers.

I mean, why bother wasting time working on your old cheat (which frequently crashed, and was optimized horribly) for $50 usd a month, when you can just fork chase nelsons paste and start charging big boy dollars like $100+ monthly?

Fact is, Fals3r and you both never replied in discord. Tickets went unanswered, the only one active staff member caesar after enormous pressure admitted you all likely exit scammed because no one would reply to him. Then you guys demoted him.

You didn't even bother replying to the PayPal dispute I opened. That's how fucking obvious it was. You guys had already emptied all the funds from customers into bank accounts, and closed up shop. You didn't care about the disputes, because the PayPal account wasn't never even verified. You'd already cashed out, so who cares if people dispute your exit scam and it gets banned.

As for me, and the dozens of other customers whom "decided to return the money because I live in Russia" - what a fucking lie. My disdain for scammers is only outweighed by my love for thick asian girls. Don't even try to spin that load of horseshit. I've never scammed anyone a day in my life.

As for your new cheat. I already tested it on a $7 day key from Riko. Half the ESP features are broken, and the silent aim is not even that good. Maybe 5 months ago, these features might of been valuable. But you have other people offering the same features, but actually all of them are working and for far cheaper.

It's laughable that you have the gall to think people are going to pay $200 for invites and another $150 monthly for this. Especially after you already have a reputation for exit scamming. Absolutely delusional.
you on so much idiot that I with you hueyu, mono long fix in rust when you speak pasta Nelson read information Pro languages programming, and support was given very quickly, if you spam perhaps I you ignored

Quote:

we did not make the release because then we did not have support for spoofer AMD and had problems with optimization, now we have solved everything and made a cheat on the slots

Quote:

and you when you call something a Scam show in fact where you were deceived

how much of a motherfucker are you for fucking up my whole subject

Quote:

go lead a showdown with your parents, I'm not to blame for the fact that you are offended by something and call the project a Scam, without proof and anything, at the time of purchase it was undetect, you agreed with all the rules of ztesla and bought, about the cheat detector I have already written to you above
Old 01/03/2020, 11:28   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
incessant ranting in broken English
Absolutely delusional. I have said my piece, and provided proofs for your exit scamming. Customers are duly warned.

I will no longer reply, or bump your sales thread.
Old 01/03/2020, 11:44   #9 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I got exit-scammed as well from him luckily I only bought 1 week sub.
From the 1 week sub it was the first 2 days down then on third day I could use it - next day ban on steam accounts --> cheat was DT and never heard again of him.
I cant even remember the the price anymore, but I got told that I receive my money again after ~3-4 months I left the discord server...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/03/2020, 13:52   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEZIalist24 View Post
I got exit-scammed as well from him luckily I only bought 1 week sub.
From the 1 week sub it was the first 2 days down then on third day I could use it - next day ban on steam accounts --> cheat was DT and never heard again of him.
I cant even remember the the price anymore, but I got told that I receive my money again after ~3-4 months I left the discord server...

proof, and whether you bought from me or from the Resellers, the project under my control did not pass from the opening if that
Old 01/03/2020, 15:47   #11 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Same here bought a week, was only able to use it for 1 day next day it was down. I literally sent him a message and never got a reply from him. So don't even bother paying for a slot and the cheat because you will probably be exit scammed. If you really want to use this you can go to the other reseller who sells daily subscriptions lol
Old 01/03/2020, 18:29   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Selling a public product for triple he price + invite fee someone has been smoking crack
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/03/2020, 18:30   #13

modertor will clean the topic or not people do a sweep for me , specially , jealousy is she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
Selling a public product for triple he price + invite fee someone has been smoking crack
don't worry will soon drain out your source u Cheat see you sing though as did cheat hire a freelancer which will make you crawl out of **** and sticks , proof that akein is a public cheat give ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
you even 1 lines of code, do not write go ****)) copy paste man )
Old 01/03/2020, 21:53   #14

my cheat my price
Old 01/03/2020, 22:01   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
my cheat my price
Stfu lol, if it is "your" cheat why is that other ****** also selling it but for way cheaper? Also if it is "your" cheat why does he even sell it? You have 0 logic in your **** and it is kinda retarded why should someone pay for a ******* invite and monthly price when they can get it for way cheaper from the other guy? Like please use your damaged brain. Nobody will buy your **** when they can buy it from here: