Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ClubHose Cheats Official Thread] 🔥RAGE | AIMBOT + ESP|✅ UNDETECTED✅ | NO RECOIL |🔥

Discussion on [ClubHose Cheats Official Thread] 🔥RAGE | AIMBOT + ESP|✅ UNDETECTED✅ | NO RECOIL |🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 10/16/2019, 09:02   #91 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+1 +1 +1 , good chetto , easy to use, all time i got an answer to all of questions .. I recommand it !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/16/2019, 17:22   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i hope have money to buy it i don't have visa too :'( .. i am from iraq ... it look so cool @
Old 10/20/2019, 18:46   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I signed for a 1 week of Clubhouse Rust, and it was maybe the most fun I've ever had in this game. I was new to using ESP and Aimbot, but everyone in the Discord was super helpful and even showed me how to use a spoofer and where to get new accounts. There was a period of time during my trial where the cheat was detected, this lasted maybe a week, but Silvio and his staff extended my subscription no problem and I think in total i got nearly 12 days of undetected fun. Will definitely resub in the future.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/26/2019, 20:39   #94 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This Cheat is so underrated it's not funny, they deserve more recognition, especially silvio's awesome people skills, and the fact Iccy is providing for rust is even crazier, this guy is a coding legend with kernel skills,
Don't call me crazy but I bought the $600 lifetime package, AND TRUST ME AM I HAVING FUN!

ALERT TO **** POSTERS SLANDERING THE NAME OF CHC: Not to mention how undetected this cheat is, been at it all day, no ban's, I'm cheating on my main, all those **** talkers saying "SCAM , OMG YOUR CHEAT DETECT BAN!11" There is always a risk you take when cheating, even if it cost's you a game copy, don't cheat at all if you don't trust people like these guy's at the club house.
OVERALL SUPPORT TEAM AND ISSUE RATING: I HAVE HAD 0 TO NO ISSUES, IT'S ONE AND DONE, THEY EMAIL YOU, BOOM, YOU SIGN UP, DOWNLOAD THE TOOL, WITH A COOL VIP TITLE ON THEIR SITE AND RUST ROLE, BOOM YOU'RE CHEATING IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES (spoofer come separately, I recommend AridekVM, best spoofer by far!) The support is 24/7, they take time out of their day to help you from all sides of the discord, I pm Silvio, he say's hello, we talk, issues I have are fixed, he provides some crazy discounts for lifetime members!
So if you want a really good rust cheat, this is the number one choice, not saying to drop $600 like I did, but trust me it's a great investment in my opinion, invest in something new, like cheating , I wont ever tell you I regret it, I clearly haven't, I'm having the time of my life killing noobs, raiding bases with spider hack, aimbotting with no recoil, all made possible by ClubHouse Cheat's team !

SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, JOIN THE CLUB, YOU WONT REGRET IT UNLESS YOU DO !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/07/2019, 11:51   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

So, this undetected right now? Might give it a shot
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2019, 18:33   #96 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 240
if i play legit with this cheat, would my account last longer then 10 hours?
i only want Esp :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2019, 00:42   #97 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimern12 View Post
if i play legit with this cheat, would my account last longer then 10 hours?
i only want Esp :P
If you mean server ban, then you shouldn't get ban, depends how obviously you will play, but if cheat gets detected, and you play not obviously, then there is small chance you will get ban on server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/14/2019, 15:51   #98 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedelikeris View Post
If you mean server ban, then you shouldn't get ban, depends how obviously you will play, but if cheat gets detected, and you play not obviously, then there is small chance you will get ban on server.
That means he will get EAC banned if the cheat is detected
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2019, 19:16   #99 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
That means he will get EAC banned if the cheat is detected
Yeah, I messed up a bit
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2019, 18:18   #100 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 13
+Rep really good cheat not gonna lie!

I'm selling my 1 week key for £30 as I was HWID from before and didn't realised add me on discord we can use a MM if needed!

Jamz#0328
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2019, 04:36   #101 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I purchased the hack. Still have to try it out
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/29/2019, 17:25   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up Huge VOUCH!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
ClubHouse Rust!

Sup Guys, Today we are bringing you Rust from the ClubHouse! We bring you our Brand new tool!! We just re-leased today working on getting more vids together now! We are brand new, not reselling.

We are completely undetected and update quickly to keep that way.

--ESP
--No Recoil
--Aimbot
--ESP Health
--ESP Distance
--ESP Box
--Force Day Light

Features added last update:

—Drop prediction
—Velocity prediction
—Debug camera
—No spread
—Force automatic
—No fall damage
—Climb hack

-- More features will be added!———-

--- Spoofer and much more rage features will be added in upcoming updates!

You can join our discord using this link with any question or concerns:

Vouches on our Discord from other games we provide!! For you hesitant peeps:

Gallery 1

Other game we provide:

DayZ Standalone -

Rainbow 6 Siege -

Scum -

Apex -

Fortnite -

Rust -

EFT -

Overwatch -

This is by far the BEST undetected and working public rust cheat there is at the moment!

Aimbot 9/10 (No chest selection otherwise perfect.)
ESP 8/10 (Many missing things such as heli, food otherwise perfect.)
Price: ?/? (Cant really say only sold thru resellers from $40 - $80 / week)

All i have to say is that this cheat is amazing tho right now only sold thru resellers.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/06/2019, 06:02   #103 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It was a barebones cheat, but it worked as advertised. It would've been great if they didn't decide to stop selling it themselves and instead rely on resellers only. At reseller price, it's not worth it. Makes you question why this thread even exists when they don't sell anything?