Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ClubHose Cheats Official Thread] 🔥RAGE | AIMBOT + ESP|✅ UNDETECTED✅ | NO RECOIL |🔥

Discussion on [ClubHose Cheats Official Thread] 🔥RAGE | AIMBOT + ESP|✅ UNDETECTED✅ | NO RECOIL |🔥 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 08/17/2019, 13:30   #16

elite*gold: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by mBrent View Post
Im Going to be straight and say because of how bad this cheeto is, I ate the 40$ I spent on a week and went over and purchased RING - 1. I have screenshots of both purchases and talking to both owners. This Cheeto is HORRIBLE. Bad Esp, ZERO FUNCTION, Options, ESP Glitches out every two minutes for about 5 minutes causing massive amounts of text to be stuck across your screen. I have never witnessed something this bad for 40$/week Or more. I don't think these developers have played much rust because there is nothing that functions with it or for it. Hop over to RING - 1 , I seen one video and knew right away I got screwed. I purchased a month for 150USD (CHEAPER THAN THIS)?!!? So pleased that I haven't been able to stop playing for the past 9 hours. Take this off , youre making a bad name for epvpers and the rust community of 'Enthusiasts' I don't want to make false assumptions but its almost like they ripped their R6 Cheeto and tossed it on rust. Rust is a COMPLETELY different game, not just spawn and kill. Anyways , this is a very very honest review and maybe I bantered a bit but 40$ is 40$ and save your 40$.

Update- user did purchase from me 300#0706, Sorry you feel this way and im glad you got a provider that worked for you. But i do want to point out, we are a new cheat. We are working on improving the bugs on the cheat. Don't worry, Choose will make this the best one on epvp.

i tried to reach out to him, and he decided to block me.
Old 08/17/2019, 17:12   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Im Going to be straight and say because of how bad this cheeto is, I ate the 40$ I spent on a week and went over and purchased RING - 1. I have screenshots of both purchases and talking to both owners. This Cheeto is HORRIBLE. Bad Esp, ZERO FUNCTION, Options, ESP Glitches out every two minutes for about 5 minutes causing massive amounts of text to be stuck across your screen. I have never witnessed something this bad for 40$/week Or more. I don't think these developers have played much rust because there is nothing that functions with it or for it. Hop over to RING - 1 , I seen one video and knew right away I got screwed. I purchased a month for 150USD (CHEAPER THAN THIS)?!!? So pleased that I haven't been able to stop playing for the past 9 hours. Take this off , youre making a bad name for epvpers and the rust community of 'Enthusiasts' I don't want to make false assumptions but its almost like they ripped their R6 Cheeto and tossed it on rust. Rust is a COMPLETELY different game, not just spawn and kill. Anyways , this is a very very honest review and maybe I bantered a bit but 40$ is 40$ and save your 40$.

Now I am not the only one. My post got deleted BC clubhouse reported it but went a little something like this. The worst part is OP isnt DEV so these problems take even longer to fix in some cases.
Old 08/17/2019, 21:08   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by L$D View Post
Now I am not the only one. My post got deleted BC clubhouse reported it but went a little something like this. The worst part is OP isnt DEV so these problems take even longer to fix in some cases.
Ooooff how stupid do you sound, dev is the op... you have never purchased from me little kid, so please stop spamming. thats why your posts get removed. Go steal some more money, scammer and hop off my threads and my profile.

salty as hell.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 21:38   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

xd dude they cant even code a working Healthbar esp alone that they dont take the time to fix that means alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubHouse Official View Post
Update- user did purchase from me 300#0706, Sorry you feel this way and im glad you got a provider that worked for you. But i do want to point out, we are a new cheat. We are working on improving the bugs on the cheat. Don't worry, Choose will make this the best one on epvp.

How bad and no respect do you actually have as an coder to sell an buggy not finish cheat ? Wtf is happing with this c+p coders now days get ur shit working before selling it damn fast milk maschine.
Old 08/17/2019, 22:09   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thumbs up

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstrike1998 View Post
xd dude they cant even code a working Healthbar esp alone that they dont take the time to fix that means alot.
Hello to both of you,

I'm the developer of this cheat on the clubhouse network. First I want to apologize for any issues you're having. I want you to know that there is a ticketing system in place on our discord for these kinds of problems. I check this on a daily basis; this let's me have a one-on-one conversation with your directly.

Regardless of your problem we always extend your key. Not only to cover you for missed days but as a token of gratitude for helping us improve the product. Our cheats have a timeline for features and bug fixes that are prioritized based on the tickets that are raised in our system.

I never want you to feel cheated, please contact me directly and I will be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can.

Thank you,
Choose
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 22:12   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstrike1998 View Post
ye mod or admin should ban me for "multiple acc" ahaha dude

u know they can check ip's and they can clearly see its not an alt
First accused me of scamming, then of multi Accounting hahaha funny ****. Been reported already.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 22:22   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

More False allegations. I never blocked you, Why would I block you? I didn't refund any money. Keep the 40$, im just out here trying to let everyone know how ****** and disappointed they will be when they use your Cheeto. Especially when you have a paid PINNED post. They will trust you more, like I did. But like I clearly stated. In over a week there hasn't been ONE fix. You may have said you 'may have fixed it' BUT IT ONLY GOT WORSE. Keep your 40 bucks bud. I never blocked you. I also sent pictures to NERB. Why would I block someone I just gave 40$ to for no reason? Stop with the non sense. This thread should be removed. IMMEDIATELY.
Old 08/17/2019, 22:42   #23

Quote:
More False allegations. I never blocked you, Why would I block you? I didn't refund any money. Keep the 40$, im just out here trying to let everyone know how pissed and disappointed they will be when they use your Cheeto. Especially when you have a paid PINNED post. They will trust you more, like I did. But like I clearly stated. In over a week there hasn't been ONE fix. You may have said you 'may have fixed it' BUT IT ONLY GOT WORSE. Keep your 40 bucks bud. I never blocked you. I also sent pictures to NERB. Why would I block someone I just gave 40$ to for no reason? Stop with the non sense. This thread should be removed. IMMEDIATELY.
dude i didn't block you i tried to send you a message and said failed to deliver. Maybe you left my server. Add me Silvio#6694

why would i block you??? I wanted you to talk to you and help you change your mind if that was possible and i was not able to.

Nothing i have said has been a lie, proove me otherwise. The whole extent of our conversations. Not one time did you ever express concerns, obviously we said we are getting it going and time is always compensated for all our users. We stand behind our product.

P.S: I tried to look up the conversation just now and its completely gone?? hmmm. wonder why. Luckily i screen shot this morning

Gallery 1
Old 08/17/2019, 23:29   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Now you have your admins sending me pictures of my 'fake dox'? Saying he told me to send this to you. What exactly are you showing me? The fake address? Youre going way off the edge bud, Now I feel like since I posted my honest review of your Cheeto, youre trying to play games. The truth hurts, but lies hurt more. There is no need for us to talk, Unless youre going to be refunding my money.
Attached Images
File Type: png dox.png (144.1 KB, 66 views)
File Type: png What.png (60.9 KB, 66 views)
Old 08/17/2019, 23:32   #25 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Once again more false allegations by Silvio and his team. stay far far away from this Cheeto. If you buy it you will be sorry. Now for the whole conversation to be posted, its 230Pm PST check the clock.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS CHEETO, AND THIS JOKE
Attached Images
File Type: png retard.png (309.8 KB, 68 views)
File Type: png silvio2.png (367.2 KB, 68 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/17/2019, 23:34   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Yea accusing me of multi and scamming. Pulls this sham. Very sketchy users.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2019, 00:26   #27

Quote:
Now you have your admins sending me pictures of my 'fake dox'? Saying he told me to send this to you. What exactly are you showing me? The fake address? Youre going way off the edge bud, Now I feel like since I posted my honest review of your Cheeto, youre trying to play games. The truth hurts, but lies hurt more. There is no need for us to talk, Unless youre going to be refunding my money.
Oooof the admin will be reprimanded i posted on staff chat trying to figure out who you where. So i could address your issue. Never sent as a Dox. Thats a false accusation.

And its not the same time all the way around the world dont be dumb kid.

Quote:
Yea accusing me of multi and scamming. Pulls this sham. Very sketchy users.
I have 15 screen shots of you, it has been submitted to admins your just a troll im done responding to this. Hope you guys have a great night.
Old 08/18/2019, 00:38   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I became trial support on that discord server trying to help em but my username on most of my forums other then elite is overpriced and this ***** banned me because of my name even tho I changed it for him
Old 08/18/2019, 00:41   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbin View Post
I became trial support on that discord server trying to help em but my username on most of my forums other then elite is overpriced and this ***** banned me because of my name even tho I changed it for him
Ooof my bad i was dealing with 15k trolls that day. Then come back on discord and see a trial support with this name, and i got triggered. I hope you can understand, I have unbanned you hope you can give me a second chance.

Update- cant find you in ban list plz msg me with your name Silvio#6694
Old 08/18/2019, 02:14   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Oooof the admin will be reprimanded i posted on staff chat trying to figure out who you where. So i could address your issue. Never sent as a Dox. Thats a false accusation.

And its not the same time all the way around the world dont be dumb kid.

I have 15 screen shots of you, it has been submitted to admins your just a troll im done responding to this. Hope you guys have a great night.
LMAO, Your IQ Level is decreasing by the post. OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT THE SAME TIME, or I wouldn't have stated (PST) Pacific standard time. You are back peddling and this is a joke, you just admitted to posting what you 'thought' were my doxxs in your own discord. You sir, Deserve to be banned and removed from elite PVPers