Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎁 😱UPDATED (Tested for 2 Weeks)!!😱🎉🎁 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Rust Cheat]😱✨

Discussion on 🎁 😱UPDATED (Tested for 2 Weeks)!!😱🎉🎁 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Rust Cheat]😱✨ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Post 🎁 😱UPDATED (Tested for 2 Weeks)!!😱🎉🎁 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Rust Cheat]😱✨

RustSafe Private Cheat

Updated

About Us (Our Motto)

We work extremely hard to get people what they want, and we are never late with orders and while at the same time being very productive. We respond as quickly as possible for every inquiry that we get.

About the Cheat

Functions as seen on menu screenshot, every feature is fully external with Windowed/Borderless Support.

What's New/Different? NO MORE KEYS

New Rust is not like what we've all been used to in terms of how we use it, unlike the conventional key method we will now use our forum to access the loader. So please sign up to our forum @

How this will work is - you sign up to forum with your username/password. After making a purchase on the forum, then you will have access to the loader for a certain amount time (your sub timer). Once you download the loader, the loader will ask you for your username/password in which you can enter your forum credentials and access the game that purchased and enjoy!

Compatible with every PC (Win 10/ 1803-1809-1903-1909)

Our method is unique to us and has been undetected with all of our cheats since our release. Testings for Rust has been done and is all safe without any trouble. User friendly setup too.

Features and Pricing

Looking at the amount of positive trades I have, my registration date, and my other releases I should be trustworthy enough. Kindly asking for anyone that has doubts on our product to not contact me or any of my staff for "Trial Keys". We are a private gaming enhancement company and don't provide trials keys at any circumstance.

Contact Us

Discord Server:
Provider Discord tag: AW#4937

Video

Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/25/2019, 13:33   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 29
Great service and seller.
The cheat use to be detected alot back then but with the new loader and being fully external now, havent had any bans happening.
Aaron support is super great gave me a few keys out.
10/10 would recommend to anyone looking to buy.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 15:06   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Very nice cheat to Rust, cheat works perfectly. No bans i got 1 day extra from owner for test cheat
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 16:17   #4

One of the videos that was made by our "Crew Defender" before the new update. A little bit of entertainment, and I thought it would be good to share it instead of making it go to the dark. If you would like to watch it, watch it at your own risk. Enjoy

Gallery 1
Old 07/25/2019, 21:43   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Very good rust cheat. Bought it and currently it is good. Great seller and awesome support.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/25/2019, 23:29   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

AMAZING! Great provider and amazing cheat! I even had issues with my computer not allowing the cheat to work correctly but, they spent quite a bit of time helping me through getting everything setup. I've purchased several other cheats, service alone I'd recommend these guys. None of the others came close and I don't feel like buying a new acc everyday, go with Wonders or you will end up wasting a bunch of money the hard way like me.

Will follow up after I have had a chance to use it for a bit but, this is the only service I'd trust.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2019, 17:15   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

best support, nice cheat with no bans! i have a lot of fun! Thx man
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2019, 15:24   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

vouched for him on the last post but have to reconsider. Cheat is detected after 1 day or 2 days top. Bought a weekly and got 4 accs banned. I asked him why and he told me that that i got hwid banned but no ban after i played legit for 24hrs. Waste of 70$ and he even told me that why you even mad accounts are cheap? Bro i paid for UD cheat not bullshit alright. Do yourself a favour and get off this page. And ye, he did use unfairgame's cheat and claimed that its totally different, one its external and one internal LMAO i laughed so hard dude fk me im on both of their discord channel and they release their cheat at the same time and got detected at the same time too. GG
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/31/2019, 20:34   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by supermaximot View Post
vouched for him on the last post but have to reconsider. Cheat is detected after 1 day or 2 days top. Bought a weekly and got 4 accs banned. I asked him why and he told me that that i got hwid banned but no ban after i played legit for 24hrs. Waste of 70$ and he even told me that why you even mad accounts are cheap? Bro i paid for UD cheat not bullshit alright. Do yourself a favour and get off this page. And ye, he did use unfairgame's cheat and claimed that its totally different, one its external and one internal LMAO i laughed so hard dude fk me im on both of their discord channel and they release their cheat at the same time and got detected at the same time too. GG
A person that never got to use the new loader I would suppose. Everyone knows about the old loader situation, but at the same time everyone also knows that I have my own client now.

Regards.
Old 08/04/2019, 18:15   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just bought a one-day license. Works great so far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2019, 20:32   #11

Prices updated.

Slots Updated.

Cheat Updated.

Crash Issue resolved.

Prices updated.

Slots Updated.

Cheat Updated.

Crash Issue resolved.
Old 08/11/2019, 19:01   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

15 days ya ? haha you released the "new loader" 1 days ago , because the other one was detected af.

Old 08/11/2019, 19:03   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstrike1998 View Post
15 days ya ? haha you released the "new loader" 2 days ago , because the other one was detected af.
The old loader got flagged as someone has reported it to EAC. Used an alternative loader in the meantime for new users, and then released the latest one to my current and old active users. What is the problem? Repeating myself, you've never contacted me nor purchased anything off me, please remove your comments.

If you really do have any problems, why not contact me through discord and ask your questions through there? I'll be waiting.

Regards,
Aaron
Old 08/18/2019, 03:34   #14

Update:

-Added Always Day.
Old 08/18/2019, 06:14   #15 Trade Status: Verified(?)

100 % legit

purchased and within 15 min was back in game rust very recomended easy to use
Thanks
1 User