Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🎁 😱UPDATED (Tested for 2 Weeks)!!😱🎉🎁 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Rust Cheat]😱✨

Discussion on 🎁 😱UPDATED (Tested for 2 Weeks)!!😱🎉🎁 K’s Wonders [Slotted] [Rust Cheat]😱✨ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/18/2019, 08:16   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Legit and awesome!
Doesnt reduce FPS like most others.
Aimbot is on point!
Developer is very nice and helpful and puts effort into fixing issues when there is one.

Highly recommend!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/18/2019, 21:18   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Thumbs up Tested and Approved

though there may be a bug or 2, that comes with every good program, and after presenting it, this team is already working to improve upon it for their customers. As for the actual use of this program, I am very happy and pleased so far, as I mainly wanted to try something to help survival farming, this has come through big time!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/19/2019, 19:23   #18

elite*gold: 5709
The Black Market: 130/0/0
Updates:

-1.0.1 is out
-Various Bug Fixes.
-Error#1 fixed for users experiencing problems.
-Prices Updated.
-Spoofer in Beta (released), making final touches for Alpha Version.

Detection Report:
-Undetected for 24 days straight currently.

Feel free to contact me via the forum or discord if you have any questions or concerns.

Kind regards,
Aaron
Old 08/22/2019, 16:58   #19

Updates:

- Freeze issue solved
- Improvements
- Various Bug Fixes

Detected Rate:
- Undetected for 27 days.
Old 08/22/2019, 18:50   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 941
@
i am still awaiting your response in order to get verified as RUST hack seller.
see
Send me PM
Old 08/22/2019, 19:00   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie Mattel View Post
@
i am still awaiting your response in order to get verified as RUST hack seller.
see
Send me PM
Hello Trixie,

I don’t think you’ve contacted me before. That said, everyone has to go through the same process. If you’re looking to try our loader out, apply from the forum and I’ll make sure to check it out.

Kind regards,
Aaron
Old 08/22/2019, 19:03   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Very professional and great cheat. Easy to use and not very demanding. Would recommend
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 03:02   #23 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I've never made a review before... on anything come to think of it. I see a lot of comments saying its **** or its great. Ill give you an honest review on what i think. Got the 1 day pass to give it a try (after 3 accounts had been banned using another hack). got about an hour in and started to have some problems i reached out on the discord channel and was greeted by the admin in a very timely manner. He was not only quick with the response but was helping me and trying different settings on my computer for around 2-3 hours. Unfortunately i was unable to get the hack working even with all of his help. He reassured me that he was working on a fix and it would be out asap. Couple days passed and the update came out, now this is where the rest of my respect was earned. Not only did he help me for hours the first time i had problems( i only bought the day pass didn't even spend a lot) he then proceeded to give me a compensation 1 day use of the hack. I mean the commitment is on point and it seems to me he actually cares about his clients.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2019, 04:45   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+rep very nice dev and will help you with any problems you have
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 23:02   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+Rep dev is the best and is available almost 24/7. Cheat also works like a charm, there was a minor freezing issue at the beginning but that seems to be solved. strongly recommend these guys!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/24/2019, 23:55   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Great cheat and very easy to use. Owner replies quickly and fixes any issues. Constant updates make this a go to cheat for anyone. Would recommend!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2019, 10:24   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Horrible aimbot, glitchy ESP, loads of wasted time troubleshooting, sold a faulty product from the get go, claims he didn't know I asked of bugs before purchase...LOL...updated apparently to no avail - worse.
Avoid this guy, there's way better sellers, and ones that actually work properly.

Absolutely terrible, and won't refund. HIS only solution - another key for something that doesn't work right.

Save your money. Buy better.
AVOID. SCAM/WASTE
-Rep for this guy.
He didn't verify my trade, but I can prove it via email purchase for anyone wondering.
Old 08/25/2019, 18:42   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acupressure View Post
Horrible aimbot, glitchy ESP, loads of wasted time troubleshooting, sold a faulty product from the get go, claims he didn't know I asked of bugs before purchase...LOL...updated apparently to no avail - worse.
Avoid this guy, there's way better sellers, and ones that actually work properly.

Absolutely terrible, and won't refund. HIS only solution - another key for something that doesn't work right.

Save your money. Buy better.
AVOID. SCAM/WASTE
-Rep for this guy.
He didn't verify my trade, but I can prove it via email purchase for anyone wondering.
Hi,

I did see this one coming. The cheat is working just fine and everyone else knows that it’s working just fine with no errors or issues. There was a freeze issue a couple days ago for some of our users, that has been fixed and the situation has been updated with both our EPvP post and a forum post in our forum. After fixing the issue we’ve offered compensation to our users. Giving out the compensation key, this user claimed to having a problem setting up the loader although I must say, it’s pretty easy to do the setup. I offered him help to see what he might be doing wrong and awaited for a response. His response, on the other hand, was toxic and must say a rude response seeming to not really care about getting help but rather trying to create an argument.

I won’t be continuing this argument that you’ve started in this thread, so please do not further escalate anything in here. This thread is not a place to argue.

Finally I will be leaving images in here about what my new users (that has purchased today) think about our product.

These are just some examples of my users being happy with the help they receive and with the gameplay experience they have.

Kind regards,
Aaron
Old 08/25/2019, 18:44   #29 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 83
Great service, fast, helpful, all of the above. Will be buying again.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/26/2019, 04:47   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Amazing, undetected there may have been a few bugs but they were quickly solved, Aaron is amazing and very helpful I would recommend this to anyone there is no FPS drop aimbot is perfect and always getting updated and new features.

chaD🏅
Thanks
1 User