Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UNDETECTED 4+ yrs]👑🔥 AimControl's OG Rust Recoil Script | All Weapons 🔥👑

Discussion on [UNDETECTED 4+ yrs]👑🔥 AimControl's OG Rust Recoil Script | All Weapons 🔥👑 within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 07/30/2019, 10:57   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
+Rep Nice guy helped me with settings very much recommend :]
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 13:05   #17 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 941
Thumbs up NoRecoil Script review / @zach6744 & software = legit ✅

The Story:
After adding @ and his [Private] Rust NoRecoil Script - All weapons software to the zach6744 contacted me few days later in order to get his software reviewed.

I have managed to receive 2 day´s key in order to write this review and inspect/test his NoRecoil software.

The Software:

Once you bought the NoRecoil software , you will receive your key in order to get your software activated with the instructions provided. The AimControl software does not only contain all weapons which can be customized , but it also has build in weapon detection feature with no other software currently does.

Everything in this software can be customized to your likings. FOV , Horizontal & Vertical Compensation , and also hotkeys. The software also contains some extra build in features like AutoLoot and QuickUpgrade which are not released yet but also few pre-sets like default/max accuracy/legit.

The software is easy to use and it works flawlessly with the weapons i have tested. The randomization option makes each shot randomized which is pretty cool in order to look more legit.
The only thing needs to be worked on is the auto-detection for weapon system.

So is the seller and the software legit ? Yes! Does it work? Yes!

Summary:
-good price for what you get!
-many customisation options
-easy to use
-software build in with maximum security to lessen chances of detection
-software auto-updates itself with the new released/updated weapon tables
-the weapon detection option needs more love

Ive asked @ about his future plans about this software and this is what he said: he will continue to make it better and make it more accurate but also he will take the recoil script and integrate it into a script hub which applies the same code for the rust recoil script to allow users to create macros for other games. Here is the of the script hub's interface.

Score:
9,6/10 - wow that's an AntiRecoil script with many options in it. Good job!

Thanks @ for the review key!

Cya!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/29/2019, 13:18   #18

elite*gold: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie Mattel View Post
~snip~
Thanks for taking the time to review it! Very thorough
Old 09/08/2019, 00:16   #19 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

+++REP. After using the tool, it makes me wanna upgrade my 7 days to a lifetime.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/08/2019, 02:16   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

++rep this man is super nice and help full i got the life time and man worth the 75 buks
Old 10/08/2019, 02:21   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Been using for about a month. No bans. Follow the recommended settings and you'll be fine. Works flawlessly. The only issue is that it doesn't work with every skin for every gun. Most skins work on popular guns though. Never had a problem with this not working. easy to setup, easy to run. It doesn't take much CPU power or RAM to run. The ak is literally a laser. I'd suggest just buying this **** thing you'll love it. The owner is a nice guy and will help you if you have any questions throughout the set up phase.
Old 11/07/2019, 01:36   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Just as advertised but better, frequent updates with an active community and does as a recoil script should. Seller is also very approachable +rep
Old 11/08/2019, 22:31   #23 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What's your discord?
Old 11/11/2019, 11:19   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What mouse is required to use this? If no specific mouse is required is it easier to be detected by EAC?
Old 11/11/2019, 16:37   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashman149 View Post
What mouse is required to use this? If no specific mouse is required is it easier to be detected by EAC?
There is no mouse type requirement. It uses virtual input which is global across all mice.

Across the board, yes, software can be detected by EAC. However, with the precautions we've taken to prevent this, we haven't had any issues. There's many steps we have taken to combat EAC and in response, there's been 0 detections since we started selling it early this year.

Dm me on discord if you have any other questions! Thanks
Old 11/20/2019, 16:45   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi, what is your discord name? Discord link is expired or removed, can't join. @
Old 11/20/2019, 17:13   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkg View Post
Hi, what is your discord name? Discord link is expired or removed, can't join. @

There's a new discord link, I checked the one in the listing and it's working fine for me. If you've joined previously and were banned for breaking our rules, you won't be able to rejoin.
Old 11/21/2019, 19:15   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

offered me refund after I was not able to get it working since I am HWID banned, and spoofing prevents it from working. Very genuine guy :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/29/2019, 03:32   #29 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkg View Post
offered me refund after I was not able to get it working since I am HWID banned, and spoofing prevents it from working. Very genuine guy :P
im also interested however i spoof with bss spoofer. will this not work for me?
Old 12/29/2019, 13:38   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirathesavior View Post
im also interested however i spoof with bss spoofer. will this not work for me?
This will not work with spoofer as I last recall. However, I cannot speak on behalf of the sellers as I am no part of it.

Tags
no recoil, rust, script