Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/11/2019, 20:22   #166 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
you're not getting **** you leaking bottom feeding slug. You can try and scam like the trolls before you, but go ask them how that turned out.

now if you'll excuse me, I got non-banned users to attend to.
Well but I never leaked and you know that too.
Show me proofs and stop acting like a child men bro

So you actually scammed me!!!
You seem like a very good person.
Old 04/11/2019, 20:28   #167

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MemeMaster1 View Post
Well but I never leaked and you know that too.
Show me proofs and stop acting like a child men bro

So you actually scammed me!!!
You seem like a very good person.
you violated my very clear and simple rules laid out in the TOS you agreed to before becoming a sub. I don't need to show you anything, as people who send me proof need not worry that i'll expose them for their help. Fact is, you know you leaked, and you know you got caught. Thank Snn in part for exposing you, pick better friends in the future, peasant. And Also per TOS if I want I can send your hwid info to eac/fp, but am busy rn.
Old 04/11/2019, 20:35   #168 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you violated my very clear and simple rules laid out in the TOS you agreed to before becoming a sub. I don't need to show you anything, as people who send me proof need not worry that i'll expose them for their help. Fact is, you know you leaked, and you know you got caught. Thank Snn in part for exposing you, pick better friends in the future, peasant. And Also per TOS if I want I can send your hwid info to eac/fp, but am busy rn.
I dont even know Snn firstly.
You can say that to anyone who you dont like : Ohh you violated my TOS I ban you and dont refund you.
You got no proofs and you also know it.
You seem very insecure but for what reason ?
Gimme 2 min I can also make fake screenshots about something xD

Fact is : You scammed me 40$
You know I didnt violated any TOS
I said you when you first wrote me : Send me the screenshots I wanna see them.. and you didnt wanted to send me a proof.

Its like saying : you stole something you have to go to the jail now ... but uhhhg I cant proof it.

I said you back the days ... Come Teamviewer or screenshare whatever .. Check all my discord/rocketchat whatevery you like to . Search my whole PC ALL ... you said no... But why ? I gave you the option to look into my PC so I can proof you that you are wrong but you refused and didnt wanted to do it .

And now you are saying I violated TOS ? Bullshit bro .

As I said .. I want my 40$ BTC Refund from you

Otherwise you are just a shady Scammer not more
Old 04/11/2019, 21:01   #169

Quote:
I dont even know Snn firstly.
You can say that to anyone who you dont like : Ohh you violated my TOS I ban you and dont refund you.
You got no proofs and you also know it.
You seem very insecure but for what reason ?
Gimme 2 min I can also make fake screenshots about something xD

Fact is : You scammed me 40$
You know I didnt violated any TOS
I said you when you first wrote me : Send me the screenshots I wanna see them.. and you didnt wanted to send me a proof.

Its like saying : you stole something you have to go to the jail now ... but uhhhg I cant proof it.

I said you back the days ... Come Teamviewer or screenshare whatever .. Check all my discord/rocketchat whatevery you like to . Search my whole PC ALL ... you said no... But why ? I gave you the option to look into my PC so I can proof you that you are wrong but you refused and didnt wanted to do it .

And now you are saying I violated TOS ? Bullshit bro .

As I said .. I want my 40$ BTC Refund from you

Otherwise you are just a shady Scammer not more
I don't need to search anything I got all the proof I need. You're banned for life and i'll be sending your hwid info later. Stop spamming my thread.
Old 04/11/2019, 21:04   #170 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't need to search anything I got all the proof I need. You're banned for life and i'll be sending your hwid info later. Stop spamming my thread.
I want my 40$ back that you scammed from me.

You got no proof and you know it.
I dont care if you are sending some HWID info to EAC or FP

Refund me
Old 04/11/2019, 21:15   #171 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
GT I Know u well enough to know how eager you are to bring people down. if you actually had proof, u would post all the proof u had, u would try and make the person look as bad as u possibly can. U arent posting anything because you dont have ****...
Old 04/11/2019, 23:15   #172 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
you keep banning the wrong people and its getting a bit dumb
Old 04/11/2019, 23:53   #173

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
you keep banning the wrong people and its getting a bit dumb
good 1, I suspect I got 2 more of your leaking **** buddies left hiding, then it's a wrap. Nice new pc you got btw, yeah I know about that, and no you ain't getting access to AK, other than to get banned.

Old 04/12/2019, 00:27   #174 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
good 1, I suspect I got 2 more of your leaking **** buddies left hiding, then it's a wrap. Nice new pc you got btw, yeah I know about that, and no you ain't getting access to AK, other than to get banned.

Better make sure 100% before you ban them suspecting isn’t good enough but I trust you, it isn’t like your known for taking people’s money and then Banning them for no reason without any proof that would be crazy

And yeah thanks man this babie is running rust like a charm, wouldn’t want to ruin it with haveing some pasta injected thanks for the offer tho

Btw I’m still enjoying the view in rocketchat when are you gonna do somthing about that huh
Old 04/12/2019, 00:47   #175 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
you're not getting shit you leaking bottom feeding slug. You can try and scam like the trolls before you, but go ask them how that turned out.

now if you'll excuse me, I got non-banned users to attend to.
how is life as a neutered man child? imagine trying to flex money and then scamming oooof

Quote:
I want my 40$ back that you scammed from me.

You got no proof and you know it.
I dont care if you are sending some HWID info to EAC or FP

Refund me
if he sends shit it wont get u banned. since its a thirdparty source, the hwid info will be different also from what eac get. its all bs also thuggy didn't make a method for him to get hwid exactly the same as eac so its all bluff. just call ur bank and they can handle it also u can get his whole dox if u call ur bank and open a case since you can request for personal information from ur bank to his bank and pretty sure u could take him to a small claims court and he would have to give u his dox. all the fees would be worth it to leak his address though lets be honest. also if u call ur bank and start requesting shit from his bank make sure they send a pic of him eating cheeseballs with his shirt off showing all his layers of fat and grease.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2019, 01:36   #176 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mishkastalker View Post
how is life as a neutered man child? imagine trying to flex money and then scamming oooof

if he sends shit it wont get u banned. since its a thirdparty source, the hwid info will be different also from what eac get. its all bs also thuggy didn't make a method for him to get hwid exactly the same as eac so its all bluff. just call ur bank and they can handle it also u can get his whole dox if u call ur bank and open a case since you can request for personal information from ur bank to his bank and pretty sure u could take him to a small claims court and he would have to give u his dox. all the fees would be worth it to leak his address though lets be honest. also if u call ur bank and start requesting shit from his bank make sure they send a pic of him eating cheeseballs with his shirt off showing all his layers of fat and grease.
I am talking to my lawyer next week about that.
I got some good connections to some people in US and Canada.
GT thinks I am prob a lil kid getting that hard earned money from parents but he is completly wrong.
That false ban just showed how insecure he is.
He just wants to scam the lil kids idk.
His toxic level is just insane high.
I was always polite to him and he was acting like a lil 13 year old raging around.
Sure I also got mad sometimes for the delays and other people getting it earlier but I never said those stuff he said to me.
He is just an keyboard warrior.
My advise to you Greentea for a succsessfull life and business :
1)get some womens
2)be honest
3)dont lie
4)stop beeing so toxic that wont bring you far in life
5)business partners are always good to bring the company to a new succsess level
6)dont get greedy,this will kill you in the future
And the most important advise is
7)Money is not everything,its good to have goals in life but you shouldnt be a money hungry scammer.
Its good to have a good amount of money but I see what money makes now to you... scamming people over the internet for some lil 40$ bruh thats lame.

And again I dont like illegal movements so for the 3th time please give me my 40$ refund that you scammed away from me.
Old 04/12/2019, 03:09   #177

Thumbs down

Quote:
I am talking to my lawyer next week

yeah I'm sure he'll get back your $40 you sent in BTC...LMAO

Quote:
GT thinks I am prob a lil kid getting that hard earned money from parents but he is completly wrong.
No actually I still have your license and info you stupid ****, don't threaten me. You're ugly af, and not a kid, so what.

And I know you refunded EC too after you got banned there...you're nothing but a dirty lil cockroach, I should have banned you a long time ago tbh, i'm entirely too nice.

also stop spamming my thread, your english is ****, and you suck.
Old 04/12/2019, 06:54   #178 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:

yeah I'm sure he'll get back your $40 you sent in BTC...LMAO

No actually I still have your license and info you stupid ****, don't threaten me. You're ugly af, and not a kid, so what.

And I know you refunded EC too after you got banned there...you're nothing but a dirty lil cockroach, I should have banned you a long time ago tbh, i'm entirely too nice.

also stop spamming my thread, your english is ****, and you suck.

So you exposed yourself as a scammer now?
Even if it was 1$ its 1$ .
What you do with 40$ you will do with every amount of money that doesnt matter what amount.

2) stop turning things the way you like it.
I got refunded from EC and because of that I got banned,go ask Acus if you want

Annnnd here we go you try to be abusive to other people and telling me I am ugly
I know you will act now again stupd but boiiii I know how you look alike and telling other people that they are ugly is pretty heroic hahahahahha

So again ... Send me my 40$ refund you scammer!
Old 04/12/2019, 06:57   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taint Misbehavin View Post
Seems a bit unnecessary to have to explain this.
Obviously it wasn't unnecessary because dumb ***** like you actually listen to banned trolls...what I don't get is why-are-you-still-spamming-my-thread. I already told you i'm not interested in having you as a user, so go away.
Old 04/12/2019, 08:01   #180 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Obviously it wasn't unnecessary because dumb ***** like you actually listen to banned trolls...what I don't get is why-are-you-still-spamming-my-thread. I already told you i'm not interested in having you as a user, so go away.
well thug coded u a dc token grabber and u used it in v2 and v1 so v3 will 100% have it. ******* inbred.
Thanks
2 Users