Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Undetected] Aimkit 3.0 Release!!!

Discussion on [Undetected] Aimkit 3.0 Release!!! within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 04/02/2019, 19:46   #91

elite*gold: 2600
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryXOXO View Post
You might have it but the reviews are from people who just signed up. There's also no video out there of aimkit being used from other people than the vids you have on the thread which is weird. I'm interested in buying I just don't want to be scammed and receive nothing ya know?
ak is stream safe but has protections on the overlay, that's why there isn't more vids(that I show public). And if you're actually *really worried about "receiving nothing" then ak absolutely is NOT for you. Seriously, don't add me, and just go buy something else.

Old 04/03/2019, 17:19   #92 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
ak is stream safe but has protections on the overlay, that's why there isn't more vids(that I show public). And if you're actually *really worried about "receiving nothing" then ak absolutely is NOT for you. Seriously, don't add me, and just go buy something else.
Dude admits it right there. If you're worried about receiving nothing then don't buy from him. The guy pretty much says if you want a cheat and are gonna pay for one don't buy from him because you might not get it lmao

Old 04/03/2019, 17:46   #93 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Added yo ufriend on discord please accept !
Old 04/03/2019, 18:08   #94

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
Dude admits it right there. If you're worried about receiving nothing then don't buy from him. The guy pretty much says if you want a cheat and are gonna pay for one don't buy from him because you might not get it lmao
lmao!!! how about no... What I said was pretty clear, if you're so dumb as to listen to retarded skid trolls, like yourself, and actually believe I wouldn't give access, then don't even bother adding me. I ain't got time for that level of autism.

Old 04/03/2019, 18:17   #95 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
lmao!!! how about no... What I said was pretty clear, if you're so dumb as to listen to retarded skid trolls, like yourself, and actually believe I wouldn't give access, then don't even bother adding me. I ain't got time for that level of autism.
I waited a week and you were too lazy to get it working for me :laughing: how can you call me a troll when it literally happened to me?
Old 04/03/2019, 19:10   #96

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
I waited a week and you were too lazy to get it working for me :laughing: how can you call me a troll when it literally happened to me?
you're a whiney scrub with a trash system, and you were refunded, why still are running your mouth in my thread? Go away. Seriously, you been running your mouth over a week, you aren't and were never an AK user, so you have no business posting here.

Also tell your retarded troll friends to stop crying too, no one cares. AK is for winners, not losers like you.
Old 04/04/2019, 17:16   #97

Not sure why the mods won't just put this milli troll out of his misery but I guess he gets to spam his lies with immunity for now.
Old 04/04/2019, 18:01   #98 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

interested to buy reply me on discord
Old 04/04/2019, 19:53   #99 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Getting my first check soon super hyped to buy anyone know where I can get bct

Quote:
Not sure why the mods won't just put this milli troll out of his misery but I guess he gets to spam his lies with immunity for now.
Where do I get bitcoin?
Old 04/04/2019, 23:25   #100 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
everyone has been getting banned in less then 24 hours

people have been waiting for months
when you finally "release" you don't even give it to all your users, what do you think the other 80% are thinking when they haven't gotten to use what they paid for and its already detected, the funny part is that we haven't even sent the dump to eac yet

another thing that i find quite funny is that you still haven't released AMD support

nice aimbot prediction btw

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/05/2019, 04:12   #101

Listen you lil troll *****, Aimkit is not detected, a few users got banned, Most didn't. Right now every other provider is 100% detected, hc,bss, rg, ec, kware, etc... I don't know why you insist on trying to "expose" this or that, you're not doing anything but being annoying, with selected text. The reason questions were asked in that screenshot above is so I can determine why that particular user got banned. Seriously mods need to exterminate you nasty azz cockroaches.

Also AMD works fine, it'll be back up in the morning. Seriously you're legit pathetic, in your miserable litttle troll lives, you can't get over being banned for life so you spam on here your cry baby non-sense. I can tell you no one cares and they never have. So cry me a river you lil ****. Also get ready to get decimated with new SA
Old 04/05/2019, 04:29   #102 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 251
Quote:
Also get ready to get decimated with new SA
More like you and your users will get decimated by EAC...
Old 04/05/2019, 04:30   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
More like you and your users will get decimated by EAC...
keep hoping for that you lil cockroach.
Old 04/05/2019, 12:05   #104 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Listen you lil troll *****, Aimkit is not detected, a few users got banned, Most didn't. Right now every other provider is 100% detected, hc,bss, rg, ec, kware, etc... I don't know why you insist on trying to "expose" this or that, you're not doing anything but being annoying, with selected text. The reason questions were asked in that screenshot above is so I can determine why that particular user got banned. Seriously mods need to exterminate you nasty azz cockroaches.

Also AMD works fine, it'll be back up in the morning. Seriously you're legit pathetic, in your miserable litttle troll lives, you can't get over being banned for life so you spam on here your cry baby non-sense. I can tell you no one cares and they never have. So cry me a river you lil ****. Also get ready to get decimated with new SA
You said you will add silent aim tomorrow like a week ago??????????????????????
delays and family days as usual?
Old 04/05/2019, 15:08   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurisk View Post
You said you will add silent aim tomorrow like a week ago??????????????????????
delays and family days as usual?
You have no idea if new SA is in, or anything about Aimkit. You aren't an Aimkit user, you're a whiney troll, go away, find something else to obsess and cry about.

« 4$ RUST | BlackSectorSolutions - 24 Hours key! »