Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:44

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!


[Undetected] Aimkit 3.0 Release!!!

Discussion on [Undetected] Aimkit 3.0 Release!!! within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Reply
 
Old 03/26/2019, 20:43   #61 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 5
GT been seeing a lot of your names in the RustHackReport ban list lately...



walloped is offline  
Old 03/26/2019, 22:50   #62


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by walloped View Post
GT been seeing a lot of your names in the RustHackReport ban list lately...
I never play as GreenTea in game so none of them are me. There's trolls on [Ca] 1 Facepunch that like to pretend they're me. That entire server is cheaters by the way.


Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 09:51   #63 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
I bought on the 21st and ended up waiting till the 26th when I got a refund since. I had an issue with my loader and the guy would sorta dodge me then say he would work on it. One day he said he would 100% have a program I can run to figure out what's wrong but that never happened. If you're looking for a cheat right away or any type of customer support I wouldn't go to him.
cabbageboy123 is offline  
Old 03/28/2019, 10:33   #64 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 183
Received Thanks: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
I bought on the 21st and ended up waiting till the 26th when I got a refund since. I had an issue with my loader and the guy would sorta dodge me then say he would work on it. One day he said he would 100% have a program I can run to figure out what's wrong but that never happened. If you're looking for a cheat right away or any type of customer support I wouldn't go to him.
surprised he gave you a refund and didn't make you wait for 6 month


Snnnn is offline  
Old 03/28/2019, 12:50   #65 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2018
Posts: 44
Received Thanks: 5
couple months ago i bought an inv to aimkit, a 1 month sub, and vip. within 1-2 months i was banned for “making epvp posts” which is 100% false and never happened
Stunna_Z1 is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 14:53   #66


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
couple months ago i bought an inv to aimkit, a 1 month sub, and vip. within 1-2 months i was banned for “making epvp posts” which is 100% false and never happened
Don't know who you are, but I don't ban for that...obviously. So go troll somewhere else.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 14:57   #67


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Thumbs down

database error please delete this.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 14:59   #68


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
I bought on the 21st and ended up waiting till the 26th when I got a refund since. I had an issue with my loader and the guy would sorta dodge me then say he would work on it. One day he said he would 100% have a program I can run to figure out what's wrong but that never happened. If you're looking for a cheat right away or any type of customer support I wouldn't go to him.
Really kid? So you come with your broken janky system, refuse, to upgrade or downgrade. I waste my time working on a fix, and during that entire few days you bad mouth ak non-stop to others(which they sent me screenshots btw), then you claim I was "ducking you"................you're a troll, nothing more. You got your refund the moment you requested it, and the fact you're posting here now with your made up sob story is ridiculous. You also got access to AK within 5-10 mins after paying, and I literally talked to you every day....seriously do every provider out there a favor and just go away, don't waste their time like you wasted mine.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 15:53   #69 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Really kid? So you come with your broken janky system, refuse, to upgrade or downgrade. I waste my time working on a fix, and during that entire few days you bad mouth ak non-stop to others(which they sent me screenshots btw), then you claim I was "ducking you"................you're a troll, nothing more. You got your refund the moment you requested it, and the fact you're posting here now with your made up sob story is ridiculous. You also got access to AK within 5-10 mins after paying, and I literally talked to you every day....seriously do every provider out there a favor and just go away, don't waste their time like you wasted mine.

My janky system LOL I never **** talk your **** cheats until I got my refund because I heard about how bipolar you are and would ban people for stupid ****. I ended up buying from someone else that isn't a complete idiot and doesn't have issues with his loader from minute one.
cabbageboy123 is offline  
Old 03/28/2019, 15:58   #70


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
My janky system LOL I never **** talk your **** cheats until I got my refund because I heard about how bipolar you are and would ban people for stupid ****. I ended up buying from someone else that isn't a complete idiot and doesn't have issues with his loader from minute one.
You're a liar and a troll but i'm happy you're someone elses problem now. I got many happy users, so gl with your potato machine, and inferior rust cheat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On a side note, flyhack is now detected. Everyone give a round of applause for evilcheats dev...that retarded lil skid shouldn't have been told how to do it, now it's ruined for everyone.

*THIS is why i'm so strict on my features. 99% of rust cheat devs have no idea what they're doing, and can't properly hide/protect/stealth anything from EAC. 99% of their spoofers are trash too, I know because it took me awhile to fully stealth all your hardware properly, and 0 chance others put in the same dedication.
Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/28/2019, 20:24   #71


 
elite*gold: 2600
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 284
Received Thanks: 39
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabbageboy123 View Post
How can you call anyone's cheat trash when you're literally **** talked by EVERY provider and everyone because of how toxic and lazy you are.
lol they talk trash because they're jealous peasants. As I said before AK has more features than the top 4-5 cheats combined...who's lazy again? AK also has by far the best Rust spoofer there is, and one of the top EAC ones in general.

I truly hope you run into an AK user in game, so they can decimate you like everyone else. There's levels to this kid. Also pretty soon i'm gonna be improving the sa even, since that chinese cheat lil rabbit/bunny impressed me with how good their sa was.

Aimkit is online now  
Old 03/30/2019, 04:16   #72 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 24
Received Thanks: 3
Added on discord, please check!
brad009 is offline  
Old 03/30/2019, 08:18   #73 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
its still completely stolen, its still detected, and u still have over 20 people that have PAID WEEKS AGO and u are ******* ignoring them and not giving them the product they paid for while u are sitting on ur fat *** and spending their money


True that
cabbageboy123 is offline  
Old 03/30/2019, 14:57   #74 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 251
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 36
U may be able to mow down HC, and BSS but RG i doubt
Rambo_69 is offline  
Old 03/30/2019, 18:48   #75 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 185
Received Thanks: 38
What about old subs btw? I remember I purchased like half a year ago, cheat got detected 2 days after I bought...


0x507FA68 is offline  
Reply



« 4$ RUST | BlackSectorSolutions - 24 Hours key! »



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:44.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.