Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit Rust Spoofer

Discussion on Aimkit Rust Spoofer within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/25/2019, 19:08   #241 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Aimkit is completely UD. Its spoofer is completely UD too...In fact AK's spoofer has only been detected maybe 4 times in 3 years...

If you're a real user, then why haven't you dm'd me on discord? Why are you posting your non-sense here?
You blocked me from discord. Probably because any ahk uc script can beat your detection **** with ease.
Old 04/25/2019, 19:14   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideBySide. View Post
You blocked me from discord. Probably because any ahk uc script can beat your detection **** with ease.
I don't block AK customers from discord...so you're obviously a liar. And AK isn't detected, and AK users regularly clap other cheaters, just like in this video

Old 04/25/2019, 19:17   #243 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
I don't block AK customers from discord...so you're obviously a liar. And AK isn't detected, and AK users regularly clap other cheaters, just like in this video

Should this confirm that your cheat sucks?

ESP lagging like ****
Video lagging like ****
Aimbot missing many shoots
Badly cutted "edit"
You playing like a ******

Im actually impressed that you did not found out this by yourself. Probably busy with trying to fix your detected ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 19:23   #244

Quote:
Should this confirm that your cheat sucks?

ESP lagging like ****
Video lagging like ****
Aimbot missing many shoots
Badly cutted "edit"
You playing like a ******

Im actually impressed that you did not found out this by yourself. Probably busy with trying to fix your detected ****.
That's a Japanese user, and for some reason is lags some on his system, but so what? He enjoys it, and it runs very smooth on other systems, I spent lot of time in the past optimizing. Also unlike BSS which limits your FPS to 60, AK doesn't. I get 100fps on highest graphics with a 1070, or 200fps with optimized configs.

Also why we making dup accounts bud? Listen, when you trolls get banned, just stay banned. No one wants to read your spam, your 24/7 cry baby non-sense. This isn't the thread for it...go make your own thread calling GT a meanie head and whine over there. This is for actual users that want to use the top Rust cheat to have fun.
Old 04/25/2019, 19:33   #245 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
That's a Japanese user, and for some reason is lags some on his system, but so what? He enjoys it, and it runs very smooth on other systems, I spent lot of time in the past optimizing. Also unlike BSS which limits your FPS to 60, AK doesn't. I get 100fps on highest graphics with a 1070, or 200fps with optimized configs.

Also why we making dup accounts bud? Listen, when you trolls get banned, just stay banned. No one wants to read your spam, your 24/7 cry baby non-sense. This isn't the thread for it...go make your own thread calling GT a meanie head and whine over there. This is for actual users that want to use the top Rust cheat to have fun.
Sorry but your cheat gives only 10 fps and then a hwid ban. I dont see where you optimized something. Your cheat is well optimized when it comes to get banned within minutes.

DUP ACCOUNTS? wtf are you talking about? legit feedback is cry baby nonsense? Poor dude.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/25/2019, 19:40   #246

Quote:
Sorry but your cheat gives only 10 fps and then a hwid ban. I dont see where you optimized something. Your cheat is well optimized when it comes to get banned within minutes.

DUP ACCOUNTS? wtf are you talking about? legit feedback is cry baby nonsense? Poor dude.
Yes your account is brand new, so obviously a dup, and you're clearly not an AK user... and never were, so stop lying and go troll somewhere else. Seriously, you need to understand something. You and all the other trolls. No one gives a **** about your crying. No one. Especially me, other than to mock you, my care cup is empty.

1) You aren't stopping new users from joining AK and having fun
2) You aren't stopping them from logging on to whatever server you hide on with an inferior cheat and getting rektd.
3) You aren't stopping all the new features being added, and new versions of AK being released soon.

You trolls managed to get my thread locked for 2 weeks...congrats, all that sub time was restored. So really, you've accomplished absolutely nothing, other than a few of you caught some bans (lmao).
Old 04/25/2019, 19:46   #247 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:
I get 100fps on highest graphics with a 1070, or 200fps with optimized configs.
Lies again ***** i personally get 80-100 MAX fps on highest settings myself and my computer is better then yours i have an i7 6700k oc to 5GHz, 32gb of ram 3200mhz and a GTX 1080 and ur telling me u can get up to 200 fps with optimized settings.... NOBODY who plays rust no matter what pc they have, they arent able to get such high frames because of ****** unity, its extremely unoptimized...
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 19:48   #248 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Yes your account is brand new, so obviously a dup, and you're clearly not an AK user... and never were, so stop lying and go troll somewhere else. Seriously, you need to understand something. You and all the other trolls. No one gives a **** about your crying. No one. Especially me, other than to mock you, my care cup is empty.

1) You aren't stopping new users from joining AK and having fun
2) You aren't stopping them from logging on to whatever server you hide on with an inferior cheat and getting rektd.
3) You aren't stopping all the new features being added, and new versions of AK being released soon.

You trolls managed to get my thread locked for 2 weeks...congrats, all that sub time was restored. So really, you've accomplished absolutely nothing, other than a few of you caught some bans (lmao).
Your mom trolled you thats why your life sucks.

1) thats why your thread is empty with zero vouches and only people which got scammed
2) "with an detected pasted cheat and getting EAC rektd."
3) "You aren't stopping all the new detection vectors being added, and new detected pasted version of AK being released soon."

Yes indeed we caught some bans with your detected cheat. Either way nobody buys your scam.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 19:57   #249

Quote:
1) thats why your thread is empty with zero vouches and only people which got scammed

how stupid do you feel? get rektd you lil salty troll ***. Anyway I got work to finish, so enjoy your spam, no one gives a ****.
Old 04/25/2019, 20:31   #250 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 110/0/0
holy **** this thread is a fiesta

probably you need to actually start taking their constructive feedback seriously and start working on the issue rather than keep trash-talking & flaming them I don't think that's a very professional way to treat existing or potential customers, you keep asking for someone to clear your thread on discord now I see why LOL I browsed through all your 18 pages and couldn't see a 1 legit vouch all of them are ppl who got banned or scammed by you, which is weird I'm not judging you here but you probably need to work more on your reputation before applying for Mod since you were asking about the requirements XD also might want to actually start assisting these people and take their feedback seriously you don't wanna end up like IZI Cheats

Thanks
5 Users
Old 04/25/2019, 20:48   #251 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

imagine having a 6:10000 vouch:scam ratio and being proud of it

also i raped aimkit in a 1v1 on combattags when my cheat was barely 2 weeks old ez (epic 3 year old cheat my dude!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/25/2019, 22:44   #252 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

very professional
Old 04/25/2019, 22:57   #253

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty View Post
might want to actually start assisting these people and take their feedback seriously you don't wanna end up like IZI Cheats
let's see what you're selling...

random accounts and such, well at least they're useful. Ain't gonna lie that league account you sellin lookin mighty nice I already have a plat 3 one, but hard to climb it to diamond.
Old 04/25/2019, 23:16   #254 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The ESP is so laggy my PC is running slow just from watching the Youtube video.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/25/2019, 23:25   #255

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayBooster View Post
The ESP is so laggy my PC is running slow just from watching the Youtube video.
There's 2 or 3 other vids in the first post, as well as the screenshare vid, no lag at all...like I said it was just that guys pc. I'm actually happy it runs on his machine at all as I didn't make AK to support unicode... as too much work. Fun fact unicode is the reason why PHP 6 got scrapped after years of contributions, and they went straight to PHP 7. Too much of a pain.