Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tired of Scammers, UD Cheat here

Discussion on Tired of Scammers, UD Cheat here within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/23/2019, 04:39   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Warning!!! everyone posting here are leakers and/or scammers who've been banned from other cheats. The author of this cheat not only stole my features without giving credit, but the cheat is likely a trojan. It's a linux rust external yet Facepunch hasn't sold a linux version of Rust for half a year....also linux support is almost entirely broken. Two big red flags everyone who buys into this scam should be aware of! You're welcome.
Get lost you ******* loser, I already exposed you with my aimkit thread along with many other contributors. You're mad that your ext is still **** and full of paste and your HV is completely bombarded with **** code. Where the 3.0? Where's the promised UD? oh wait, you're a beta boi

suck me nuts and fix ur retarded thumb with the lunch money made from the AK scam

we're more alpha than you can ever imagine of your bigot self.
Old 01/23/2019, 04:39   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by milli_ View Post
and yet even beyond all your bs and your scamming the worst part of it is your attitude. you brought all of ur problems upon yourself because you literally behave like an animal. nobody likes or respects you, you've got a couple users kissing your *** because they are 15 years old and just want to cheat at rust and they are naive enough to think you will deliver them something worthwhile. every single person who has had extended interaction with you hates you. that is not a coincidence. you need a serious reality check.

also you said you had to go an hour ago (and repeated it multiple times). why are you still here spewing your nonsense? insecurities?

lol bud, I don't think you understand. I got an ARMY of users who want in that i've denied so far, you have no idea lmao. And I have my old AK users who didn't leak and ready for 3.0! not only that but 3.0 is a MASSIVE new platform not just an AK update, rust is just 1 of tons of cheatz comin in rapidly. The new spoofer is outta diz world too as I mentioned. So while creepy handz been desperately trying to paste using my old scrapz and others code(I mean...only so much the C# warrior can do!), i've created a kickazz behemoth of a platform, and bout to release the kraken!

there's lvls to this...so be mad.
Old 01/23/2019, 04:42   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

nah i understand fine lol, just not the fantasy version that you are trying to spin. i have nothing to be mad about, it's just funny watching you go on a full throttle tard rage every time someone tells it how it is. if the crowning achievement of your life is pasting a detected rust cheat you are even more pathetic than i imagined, and that was a really low bar. i almost feel bad for you. i should stop, i don't want to be a bully.
Old 01/23/2019, 05:04   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
i should stop, i don't want to be a bully.
Pls don't stop, it's too good.
Old 01/23/2019, 05:22   #50 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
The truth is that the people u've banned arent salty at all, as a matter of a fact we're just laughing our ***** off with all these hillarious but untrue statements u manage to come up with.

You've promised everyone release of 3.0 for many months now and everytime u've set a release date, u've never managed to hold it, not even ONCE, and we all know exactly why thats the case : BECAUSE your ****** pasted cheat and spoofer you're desperately trying to fix, never becomes UD like you want it to.. You keep delaying and adding new things that any other paster would be able to make in half the time u've spent on it, but you are afraid of your customers turning on you , thats the reason why you are doing this. Come on now GT we arent stupid. Anyone with above 50 iq understands this
Old 01/23/2019, 05:40   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
The truth is that the people u've banned arent salty at all, as a matter of a fact we're just laughing our asses off with all these hillarious but untrue statements u manage to come up with.

You've promised everyone release of 3.0 for many months now and everytime u've set a release date, u've never managed to hold it, not even ONCE, and we all know exactly why thats the case : BECAUSE your shitty pasted cheat and spoofer you're desperately trying to fix, never becomes UD like you want it to.. You keep delaying and adding new things that any other paster would be able to make in half the time u've spent on it, but you are afraid of your customers turning on you , thats the reason why you are doing this. Come on now GT we arent stupid. Anyone with above 50 iq understands this
not salty? LOL kid really? since you nubs got banned

1)3 discords(not 1 or 2 but THREE) dedicated to whining about AK, people send me screenshots all the time
2) Mass dm'd my users on discord begging them to stop using AK (LOL)
3) Made a website made to cry and post "leaked" images of my dinner

4) tons of threads/forums posts made(more crying)

yeah definitely not salty?! lol. you couldn't be more salty and pathetic, literally you and the rest

Also if you don't know when AK is coming out, then sounds like you don't have any leakers left? sad for you. Maybe on release day i'll join one of your cry baby discord servers and offer an invite to anyone who'll unfriend creepy handz...

actually nevermind, the adoration of kids by a creepy middle aged loser who lives at home with his parentz, is all he has. wouldn't want to take that from it. see? i'm nice.
Old 01/23/2019, 05:50   #52

Quote:
not salty? LOL kid really? since you nubs got banned

1)3 discords(not 1 or 2 but THREE) dedicated to whining about AK, people send me screenshots all the time
2) Mass dm'd my users on discord begging them to stop using AK (LOL)
3) Made a website made to cry and post "leaked" images of my dinner

4) tons of threads/forums posts made(more crying)

yeah definitely not salty?! lol. you couldn't be more salty and pathetic, literally you and the rest

Also if you don't know when AK is coming out, then sounds like you don't have any leakers left? sad for you. Maybe on release day i'll join one of your cry baby discord servers and offer an invite to anyone who'll unfriend creepy handz...

actually nevermind, the adoration of kids by a creepy middle aged loser who lives at home with his parentz, is all he has. wouldn't want to take that from it. see? i'm nice.
No one is salty, no one cares. You bring it up over and over and over again, the same shit. It’s kind of getting old now. No one is sad they are not in aimkit, it’s just extremely funny. You keep saying leakers and leakers, when really the only reason why your cheat is detected is cause it’s all pasted. Continue your lies no one really gives a fuck. Just don’t go spreading false information about your old users that didn’t want to be apart of your little game. Your cheat will stay shit and will never be UD but it’s ok continue stealing as much money as you before everyone realizes you’re a sham, stop bringing up how good your cheat WILL be. And just do it already but you know you can’t
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/23/2019, 06:01   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
No one is salty, no one cares. You bring it up over and over and over again, the same ****. It’s kind of getting old now. No one is sad they are not in aimkit, it’s just extremely funny. You keep saying leakers and leakers, when really the only reason why your cheat is detected is cause it’s all pasted. Continue your lies no one really gives a ****. Just don’t go spreading false information about your old users that didn’t want to be apart of your little game. Your cheat will stay **** and will never be UD but it’s ok continue stealing as much money as you before everyone realizes you’re a sham, stop bringing up how good your cheat WILL be. And just do it already but you know you can’t
I've seen the screenshots bud, all you do is whine about AK. You and the rest...honestly I actually do hope you move on and go nerd rage another cheat, but I doubt that's gonna happen. But AK isn't for you, remember that, write it down, save it. Then move it along.

Also this doesn't change the fact I ain't gonna let you losers scam people on my watch. Ain't happening.

And lastly FYI AK isn't detected and hasn't been for months. I delayed release to catch leakers and clean house. Just like I did for 1.0 and 2.0. You aren't a long time user so you wouldn't know this, but now you do. So stop regurgitating the same non-sense the other peasants do.

e z
Old 01/23/2019, 06:03   #54

Quote:
I've seen the screenshots bud, all you do is whine about AK. You and the rest...honestly I actually do hope you move on and go nerd rage another cheat, but I doubt that's gonna happen. But AK isn't for you, remember that, write it down, save it. Then move it along.

Also this doesn't change the fact I ain't gonna let you losers scam people on my watch. Ain't happening.

And lastly FYI AK isn't detected and hasn't been for months. I delayed release to catch leakers and clean house. Just like I did for 1.0 and 2.0. You aren't a long time user so you wouldn't know this, but now you do. So stop regurgitating the same non-sense the other peasants do.

e z
Your members say something different, you are and were never UD, don’t go posting you are
Old 01/23/2019, 06:04   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 121
Quote:

Lol really? Calling a man in his mid 20's a middle aged man? ur ******* older then thug urself.

Think u've smoked ur moms socks or something

Old 01/23/2019, 06:09   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouLikeMyAim View Post
Your members say something different, you are and were never UD, don’t go posting you are

1) no they didn't
2) why you "supposedly" talking to my members? you "don't care" remember?

to you AK is not only detected, it doesn't exist. go use creepy handz pasted skid cheat and forget all about AK. AK is for quality users, not leakin banned bottom feederz.

Also when you get banned in a day or two(from eac delayed banz) know that i'll be laughing, cause they got his skid binaries already, 100%. He's too stupid to make anything actually stealth, and no HV won't help. Oh and enjoy dat new hwid ban eac does too. another thing creepy handz won't be able to deal with(you'll be needing a new pc, since you don't have a real cheat/spoofer like AK). But let me stop helpin you tards, I need to make a nice cup of GreenTea and watch league videos.

ez
Old 01/23/2019, 06:11   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pretty sure it was confirmed that u actually live in a basement, have no job, no education or degree, women pay ur bills, and ur only source of income is the couple bucks u scam from children. and that you are over 30 and spend all ur time playing league of legends? i mean im not a wordsmith but that is the actual definition of a ***. tell us again how other people are losers and everyone is salty and jealous of u

also ur paste isnt undetected and never was, and there is no such thing as 1.0 and 2.0, there is only the same paste that you keep recycling onto unsuspecting children. u are delaying because u can't get your paste working. delaying to catch leakers, LMAO. that is literally the dumbest thing you have said so far. i can't believe you actually tried to slide that one through under the radar. you also lied about having testers. u have no testers. u have literally nothing done or working, just the same detected paste and the same retarded excuses. you can TALK as much as you want, reality and history says otherwise

Old 01/23/2019, 06:24   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambo_69 View Post
Hahaha greentea atleast you are good with the Inspect element

"inspec element!"
Old 01/23/2019, 06:26   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicosH View Post

"inspec element!"

professional l33t developer with over 9000 massive platform super undetected cheats once he figures out how to compile his paste LMAO

tfw the actual dev of the project you are trying to claim as ur own tells u to go learn c++ first LMAO
Old 01/23/2019, 06:51   #60 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
pretty sure it was confirmed that u actually live in a basement, have no job, no education or degree, women pay ur bills, and ur only source of income is the couple bucks u scam from children. and that you are over 30 and spend all ur time playing league of legends? i mean im not a wordsmith but that is the actual definition of a bum. tell us again how other people are losers and everyone is salty and jealous of u

also ur paste isnt undetected and never was, and there is no such thing as 1.0 and 2.0, there is only the same paste that you keep recycling onto unsuspecting children. u are delaying because u can't get your paste working. delaying to catch leakers, LMAO. that is literally the dumbest thing you have said so far. i can't believe you actually tried to slide that one through under the radar. you also lied about having testers. u have no testers. u have literally nothing done or working, just the same detected paste and the same retarded excuses. you can TALK as much as you want, reality and history says otherwise

yeah, i've read that before, and never understood before, but best I can figure you're going off some weird creepy handz narrative that he keeps peddling and makes no sense. So let me go ahead and end this shit right now.

1) Unlike him I don't live at home with my parents, leeching off them with an allowance...every single day he use to cry to me on discord about how he fought with his mom...apparently they sick of having him leech but they didn't have the heart to throw this fat azz out or force him to get a job....and seeing as he had no money, no work ethic, no drive or real reason to go out and apply anywhere he just sits there, typing shit all day on the computer( his parents bought him)...eating all the food they worked hard for, and being a huge burden. keep in mind this is a middle aged man, if he told you he was mid 20's he's lying, he's older. This is also a prime example of how much of a loser he is.

2) Unlike him i've done freelance over a decade, and have done many major projects for companies. This is my main business, and is a lot harder than you kids bagging customers at walmart. And obviously I pay my own bills...in-fact I make pretty decent money, is hard work, but worth. Unlike the femvoice bottom feeding leech that keeps making up shit as he goes along. He wouldn't know what a hard day of work was if it fell on his head.

3)I'm engaged to a beautiful woman i've been with 11 years, and she's an absolute blessing. I'm not sure why creepy handz keeps mentioning her over the internet, but I can tell you, there's no bigger bitch move than that. He's too fukin ugly, fat, disgusting, lazy, and mentally unstable for any girl to ever love him, so he mentions another mans woman, really? He's a complete waste of oxygen.

4)I went to college, but dropped out. At the time I was a pizza driver, and was considering joining the military, so wasn't sure what I wanted to do. Ended up doing freelance, and rest was history.

5)Creepy handz is mentally ill, I can't express this enough, i'm not making this up. He's on serious, heavy duty anti-depressants, and he got's all kinds of problems. This doesn't excuse how much of a piece of shit he is, but literally nothing he says can be trusted, it's all either flat out lies or heavily warped to fit the delusions in his head.

So enough with this non-sense about me personally. now you know the facts. Also I did delay for 1.0(banned ex-bitwise trollz like doc, akandesh etc...) delayed for 2.0(banned a bunch of tardz then too) and so far i've banned 20 leakers from the 3.0 delay. It's very effective.

Quote:

professional l33t developer with over 9000 massive platform super undetected cheats once he figures out how to compile his paste LMAO

tfw the actual dev of the project you are trying to claim as ur own tells u to go learn c++ first LMAO
I posted working code after dipshit...and he's using the latest version of C++ in his project...do you know how bad of an idea that was? latest C++ for driver developer wtf?? The author is arrogant but I tolerated it since he was made the project, but to be honest it was just a bad design decision by him. Visual Studio doesn't even show the code properly without red errors...also 99% of drivers both linux, and windows are written in C not C++(and for good reason).He did it just to flex...and do I know very latest version of C++? of-course I don't, no one knows that retarded convoluted shit....

Also nothing can save face for creepy handz