Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

✔️✔️RUST STEAM ACCOUNT✔️ANY REGION✔️(NEW STEAM ACCOUNT) + FIRST EMAIL @ 6.99$

Discussion on ✔️✔️RUST STEAM ACCOUNT✔️ANY REGION✔️(NEW STEAM ACCOUNT) + FIRST EMAIL @ 6.99$ within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool ✔️✔️RUST STEAM ACCOUNT✔️ANY REGION✔️(NEW STEAM ACCOUNT) + FIRST EMAIL @ 6.99$

All accounts are absolutely new and clean, youŽll be the first and only owner.

Instructions for use RUST account:

• You need to download and install Steam Welcome to Steam (if not already installed)
  • Sign in to your account using the purchased login and password.
  • To change the data from the e-mail:
  • Click on login, click "Account"
  • In the contact information section, add your phone by clicking on the "Add phone"
  • After binding can change mail Steam-> Settings-> edit contact email address will then be able to change your password.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You buy 100% safe steam acc with Rust. Any region available.
INSTANT DELIVERY (1-30 min) - ONLY IF SELLER ONLINE!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For fastest my reply msg me here:
Skype - > kgcskyking

Work in the boosting and sale of accounts for more than 5 years, with an impeccable reputation!

Old 01/12/2019, 09:19   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

when you make a shop reselling off plati.ru<

Old 01/12/2019, 15:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exliation View Post
when you make a shop reselling off plati.ru<
mesg me on skype or discord

« [CHEAP!] RUST ACCOUNTS! | OG EMAIL | $7.50USD | PAYPAL | Hwid spoofer 15€ »