Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable*

Discussion on [WR-Cheats] - Rust safe Private Hack ESP/Aimbot *Streamable* within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/05/2019, 01:58   #16 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 35
Been using for 3 weeks. No bans. Yall sleeping on this one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 02:21   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
To me this looks to be a cheat that has been made right after learning the programming language the software was made in, because if you can make a competent cheat and know about reverse engineering etc. then you should be more then enough competent to create a working HWID spoofer and as Laurisk said the excuse of have lower people equals higher price is invalid because there are providers with around if not the exact same amount of people for a MUCH and I mean MUCH lower price that also have a working HWID spoofer.
Old 01/05/2019, 03:50   #18 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exliation View Post
To me this looks to be a cheat that has been made right after learning the programming language the software was made in, because if you can make a competent cheat and know about reverse engineering etc. then you should be more then enough competent to create a working HWID spoofer and as Laurisk said the excuse of have lower people equals higher price is invalid because there are providers with around if not the exact same amount of people for a MUCH and I mean MUCH lower price that also have a working HWID spoofer.
haha, your wrong
Old 01/05/2019, 03:57   #19

elite*gold: 519
Received Thanks: 30,179
Quote:
as said, you are free to use those, dont want to be arrogant there but we have enough requests anyways.

Not sure how to tell that someone is new to programming by how a cheat looks but a little fact here is that i started with C++ in 2006 (not saying im a good coder to some coding gods that the scene has im proably just a nuub but i am atleast not new to it )

Now please stick to the rules, only posts that are related to the trade, price is supply and demand, i won't lower it when slots are just about to get full (thinking more about to rise the price for the last slots),i mean lowering it in that state would be kinda stupid right?
Old 01/05/2019, 06:05   #20 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirosix View Post
as said, you are free to use those, dont want to be arrogant there but we have enough requests anyways and expect the slots to be full in about 3 days. I am new to games that HWID ban, so i have nothing in that direction yet but if i have time to work on it there will be an spoofer soon.

Not sure how to tell that someone is new to programming by how a cheat looks but a little fact here is that i started with C++ in 2006 (not saying im a good coder to some coding gods that the scene has im proably just a nuub but i am atleast not new to it )

Now please stick to the rules, only posts that are related to the trade, price is supply and demand, i won't lower it when slots are just about to get full (thinking more about to rise the price for the last slots),i mean lowering it in that state would be kinda stupid right?

So you are telling me, after 13 years of coding in C++ you cannot create a HWID spoofer that if you know what you are doing and are some what competent is REALLY easy. I know someone that has had 1-2 years that created a HWID spoofer like nothing. Also stating that "supply and demand" bullshit just sounds like you are creating this for a quick cash grab but what do I know, I'm just a random epvp user that created there account this month.

EDIT: Not saying this is a scam or detected but I mean come on, a HWID spoofer is pretty much standed with Rust Cheats that **** with memory.
Old 01/05/2019, 10:25   #21 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
You can buy a spoofer on this forum for 25$ aswell
25$ is very cheap if you can afford this.
I have spoofer.xyz but its often detected and with the last cheat was a complete mess as it was tied to something the spoofer changed every time and didn't revert after reboot. So i couldn't use them together....
Old 01/05/2019, 10:31   #22 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZYZZX. View Post
Been using for 3 weeks. No bans. Yall sleeping on this one.
I think a lot of people would like this, but the price for them is too high

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardworx07 View Post
I have spoofer.xyz but its often detected and with the last cheat was a complete mess as it was tied to something the spoofer changed every time and didn't revert after reboot. So i couldn't use them together....
Fair enough
Old 01/05/2019, 14:43   #23

Quote:
So you are telling me, after 13 years of coding in C++ you cannot create a HWID spoofer that if you know what you are doing and are some what competent is REALLY easy. I know someone that has had 1-2 years that created a HWID spoofer like nothing. Also stating that "supply and demand" bullshit just sounds like you are creating this for a quick cash grab but what do I know, I'm just a random epvp user that created there account this month.

EDIT: Not saying this is a scam or detected but I mean come on, a HWID spoofer is pretty much standed with Rust Cheats that **** with memory.
huh i never said i can't create one, not one there at the moment, i never looked into that topic.
"Quick Cash grab" my pubg cheat is up for over 14 months.

please stop making empty accusations with your newely created account without knowing anything about me this is super annoying. Should i go to your sales topics and call you a scammer without knowhing anything just for having a new account, would you enjoy that? As said you are free to go to those "plenty other cheap ones with spoofer". Slots gonna be here full anyways

I btw dont recommend to use any spoofer on the market most of them detected themselfs, if i find an undetected methode we will have one up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 14:47   #24 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Can vouch.

ESP : 8/10
AIMBOT 2/10
OTHER MISC: 4/10

Aimbot is completlly unplayable but maybe in the future will you fix it.
Old 01/05/2019, 15:42   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norieczek View Post
Can vouch.

AIMBOT 2/10

yea we are working on it, it will soon be customizable and have prediction.

EDIT: aimbot updated is out, aiming much better now and prediction added
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2019, 16:33   #26 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norieczek View Post
Can vouch.

AIMBOT 2/10

Can't agree with that, aimbot works just fine, only thing it needs is prediction.

Quote:

EDIT: Not saying this is a scam or detected but I mean come on, a HWID spoofer is pretty much standed with Rust Cheats that fuck with memory.
Sorry but this is just stupid af.
If you have been coding for rust years straight it's something completely different.
For creating a hwid spoofer you need to know what the anticheat is flagging and where you can spoof it in the system.
If you were only developing cheats for games that don't have hwid bans such as PUBG or DayZ, how should you ever have gotton in contact with that stuff before?
Moreover, Rust is the first EAC hack of WR-cheats, they are flagging way more than just HDD serials.
So stop those stupid comparisons...

Btw, "plenty of other cheats and hwid spoofers"?
There are maybe 2-3 other UD cheats and even less spoofers, all of them either require invites and/or are even more expensive than WR...
Old 01/05/2019, 17:34   #27 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
Can't agree with that, aimbot works just fine, only thing it needs is prediction.

Sorry but this is just stupid af.
If you have been coding for rust years straight it's something completely different.
For creating a hwid spoofer you need to know what the anticheat is flagging and where you can spoof it in the system.
If you were only developing cheats for games that don't have hwid bans such as PUBG or DayZ, how should you ever have gotton in contact with that stuff before?
Moreover, Rust is the first EAC hack of WR-cheats, they are flagging way more than just HDD serials.
So stop those stupid comparisons...

Btw, "plenty of other cheats and hwid spoofers"?
There are maybe 2-3 other UD cheats and even less spoofers, all of them either require invites and/or are even more expensive than WR...
Only more expensive is Hyper Cheats(Unless you buy level 1), RG might be more expensive for first time(I think its like 350-400$ first time) then later 50$ .
There's more then enough info on ************* on what you need to spoof, it's more how you gonna spoof it.
Old 01/05/2019, 19:42   #28 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibo2700 View Post
Only more expensive is Hyper Cheats(Unless you buy level 1), RG might be more expensive for first time(I think its like 350-400$ first time) then later 50$ .
There's more then enough info on ************* on what you need to spoof, it's more how you gonna spoof it.
I guess the HOW is the much more difficult question
HyperCheats spoofer is down too, lvl. 1 is ESP only
RGs ESP is laggy as hell because of the method they are using, also they don't have aimbot (yea ik they have silentaim which is OP af, but some ppl like me prefer normal aimbots)
Old 01/05/2019, 22:59   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x507FA68 View Post
I guess the HOW is the much more difficult question
HyperCheats spoofer is down too, lvl. 1 is ESP only
RGs ESP is laggy as hell because of the method they are using, also they don't have aimbot (yea ik they have silentaim which is OP af, but some ppl like me prefer normal aimbots)
and they are having banwaves, as i heared from customers that used hypercheats before.

2 Slots are left, sales gonna be closed then.
Old 01/05/2019, 23:52   #30 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have never used this cheat but the price seems outrageous, I know an internal cheat that is fully UD that includes a Spoofer for $10 a month. This cheat also has 10 slots, I understand cheats are made for the dev to get some quick cash but this seems too much to me.