Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz

Discussion on Spoofer.xyz | Universal HWID Spoofer | Spoofer.xyz within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/11/2019, 08:55   #46 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
discord down again ??
Old 01/18/2019, 21:23   #47 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Discord down?

Have waited a few days.

Still not back discord- Maybe#1234

Cheers
Old 03/30/2019, 23:34   #48 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I'm really tired I have tried so many spoofer spent so much money and finally found this spoofer and thought what a miracle, am I finally able to play this crappy game with this incredible spoofer , i asked "It's working for rust" he replied "of Course" , I asked whether it becomes when something is not working , to which I replied "Never" . I think I'll buy it. As a result, I spent just a billion time, spent 8 accounts with the game to try all the variations of instructions for using this spoofer, BUT I only GET a BAN on every **** account . Decide for yourself whether to buy this non-working program or not.

And the developer does not respond to my problem
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2019, 13:40   #49 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 377
didn’t work after fully wiping pc, formatting drive, and wouldn’t give a refund. DONT BUY!
Old 04/10/2019, 03:24   #50

elite*gold: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
didn’t work after fully wiping pc, formatting drive, and wouldn’t give a refund. DONT BUY!
you must follow all support fixes sir, just because you are having issues does not mean our 150 other users are.
Old 04/12/2019, 07:21   #51 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1679
wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invert1 View Post
I'm really tired I have tried so many spoofer spent so much money and finally found this spoofer and thought what a miracle, am I finally able to play this crappy game with this incredible spoofer , i asked "It's working for rust" he replied "of Course" , I asked whether it becomes when something is not working , to which I replied "Never" . I think I'll buy it. As a result, I spent just a billion time, spent 8 accounts with the game to try all the variations of instructions for using this spoofer, BUT I only GET a BAN on every **** account . Decide for yourself whether to buy this non-working program or not.

And the developer does not respond to my problem
thx man was actually debating wether to buy kedira or spoofer unless the owner can explain unless your not even a current owner i dont buy
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/13/2019, 03:05   #52 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by holmer21 View Post
thx man was actually debating wether to buy kedira or spoofer unless the owner can explain unless your not even a current owner i dont buy
this **** spoofer doesnt work he will say it does but it doesnt
Old 04/17/2019, 11:20   #53 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

does not work.
Old 05/13/2019, 03:47   #54 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoofer does not work, purchased it and will not work with my rust cheat. Tried to get a refund and tried every single available support fix but am now being ignored. Be careful buying
Old 05/13/2019, 07:23   #55 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Scammer. Paid for the program, the key was "invalid". Contacted him and he kept telling me "one moment" but ignored me. Wouldn't refund, so I'm charging back through paypal.

His discord is full of people saying it doesn't work. So I highly suggest passing this spoofer up, unless you want to get scammed.
Old 05/23/2019, 11:06   #56 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoofer is not working for rust he just keeps saying try all the fixes even tho i have tried them
Old 05/28/2019, 03:25   #57 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have yet to see any rust user confirm it works for them..
Old 05/28/2019, 08:25   #58 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Spoofer doesn't work and user banned me for no reason a few months ago after some small constructive criticism. Also, seller is extremely racist and was in a call with me saying how much he hates different races. Insane person to say the least, deal with caution.

You'll end up buying, it not working, you asking when itll be fixed, him getting irritated, and then banning you while insulting you.

If you want to throw your money away and get cussed out - shop with spoofer.xyz
Old 06/04/2019, 16:35   #59 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Doesnt work in rust.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2019, 10:17   #60

elite*gold: 37
Discord is back up all, Please visit at: Spoofer.xyz

Tags
hwid, rust, spoof, spoofer, unban