Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

[US] Inferium [2x|Monthly|NoBPWipe|]

Discussion on [US] Inferium [2x|Monthly|NoBPWipe|] within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [US] Inferium [2x|Monthly|NoBPWipe|]

Hello! My name is Pure. I'm here to explain who I am, and what Inferium offers.

Inferium has been a project of mine for a long time. I've been trying to find Inferium's purpose. It seems RUST is where it will expand and grow.

Around a year ago I hosted a RUST server called; Rustic WildFire, this was a project that I held close to me. I had gained a playerbase of 20-30 daily. It was exciting to see as it was my first RUST server. I had to shut it down due to the host (Gameservers) being extremely slow. and their Customer Service team was poor.

With that being said, I am here to announce that I am here to work on my best, and biggest project, Inferium's Rust server. As I stated about previous issues, I no longer have to worry about slots, ram, or speed issues. I am using the Host ScalaCube, I doubt we will be running into any issues with our current hardware.

Hello! I'm here to announce that we're hosting a "BETA" map that will be ending when the next forced wipe occurs.

Those looking to join, please keep in mind that this is a beta test and some bugs may be found, if you find a bug please report it on discord, if you'd like to see a new feature, or a feature change post a message in the #suggestions tab

Inferium Offers:
- Instant Crafting
- Quicksmelt
- ZLevels
- Kits
- Trading
- Homes / Teleportation
- Amazing Donor features
- Monthly Wipe
- 2x Gather Rate
- Better Loot

Information:
IP: 198.50.158.177:2075
Discord:

Tags
homes, kits, teleportation, trading

« RustRD Zombies Loot and Events | Vanilla Rust > Noobs Welcome > Bi-Weekly > 2.5k Map »