Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

TRust 24/7 All out Survival PVP! (No wipes)

Discussion on TRust 24/7 All out Survival PVP! (No wipes) within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
TRust 24/7 All out Survival PVP! (No wipes)

No hackers or server wipes are allowed on this server at all!
24/7. All or nothing survival PVP!
You are either on your own or with some friends!

(Press F1 and then copy and paste this) client.connect 174.61.102.5:28015

Tags
kits, pvp, survival, vanilla

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UK] Dark Island [PVP] [Airdrops] [Forced Wipes Only] New Rust server.
06/23/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
New server friendly admin F1 -> client.connect 185.16.86.29:28515
Rusty Nugget I 24/7 I PVP I No Wipes I Join now!! -- New Server.
05/24/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
My server is new, It rarely gets wiped and the players are friendly, My server typically isnt KOS, Unless youre an enemy of the Clan, Town, Or player... The server is growing by the minute and right now would be a good time to hop on and start building! The servers 24/7 and restarts every 12 hours, Some players have high ping due to the recent update but I believe the HQ is fixing that. Anyway Join now and have fun! IP Connect ( client.connect 72.20.58.76:28116) Name connect (Rusty Nugget I...
[US Chicago] Airdrops / Sleepers / No Decay / PvP / Starter / Very few wipes / No Abu
05/06/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Want a server to play on where there's no admin abuse and the admins are actually active players on the server? You've found one. I created this server because not often do you find a server admin who doesn't abuse their powers and not often to do you find a server with active admins. I wanted to make a server because I don't abuse those powers, it takes every bit of fun away from the game so there's no point. The only thing I've done is make myself a very strong base, but if anyone can raid...
[EU] Manhunt |No Wipes|PvP|25%Craft|AirDrops|Shop|Kit|Custom Loot Table|
02/25/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 2 Replies
How to connect: Press F1 - net.connect eude120.playrust.eu:28040 ★ 250 Slots ★ ★ 25% Crafting Time ★ ★ Sleepers ★ ★ No Wipes ★ What Plugins Do We Run?: - Location so you can always see where you are and meet with your friends.