Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RTS [EU/UK] NoWipe || 24-7 || Airdrops || Custom

Discussion on RTS [EU/UK] NoWipe || 24-7 || Airdrops || Custom within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RTS [EU/UK] NoWipe || 24-7 || Airdrops || Custom

Hey community

Just saw this area so just wanna post the server information..

Your all welcome to join have fun with a friendly community in hand. All users respected and treated well

IP:193.111.186.215
Port:28015

If you wanna search on list just type RTS [EU/

If you want any information please feel free to query.

With have a lot of custom unique features in the end, give it 1/2 weeks and we're release our custom plugin so you can create your own mods while in game and if they get approved by us there be uploaded to the server directory. WeDoLoveOurSQL

Thanks to
Foxtrot
MrBlue
Cody
Old 02/28/2017, 13:53   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[UK/EU] Silent Rust [100x I Daily AirDrops I Boosted AirDrops I Better Loot I VIP's I
03/29/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
A server hosted in the EU this is a English only server. Just looking to get more players on this server has a lot of great features for example fast and good airdrops, active and helpful admins, a way to get VIP via payment which gives a big advantage, also instant crafting instant smelting. Silent Rust - client.connect 185.38.149.98:28025
New Server | 5x Gather | More Airdrops | Pets | Custom events | Custom Signs | Builde
05/09/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hello, my friends and I have created a rust server with Oxide II. We have played a lot of modded rust so we have chosen plugins that we enjoy and that make a better experience for other players. Currently we have a low population and not to many people to share the fun with. Come join us by searching, Moby's Modded Madness or by pressing f1 at the start menu and typing "client.connect 108.174.60.21:28015" We Look forward to seeing you and the things you may build.
Dyzins Server NoWipe|TP|InstCraft|Airdrops|Kits|0Dur|PVP|Remove
08/22/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Wanna try out a fun Rust server? Then try out this one :D -Active Admins -No Wipe -TP -Instacraft -Airdrops -PVP -Zero Durability -Set Homes
[EU] Manhunt |No Wipes|PvP|25%Craft|AirDrops|Shop|Kit|Custom Loot Table|
02/25/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 2 Replies
How to connect: Press F1 - net.connect eude120.playrust.eu:28040 ★ 250 Slots ★ ★ 25% Crafting Time ★ ★ Sleepers ★ ★ No Wipes ★ What Plugins Do We Run?: - Location so you can always see where you are and meet with your friends.