Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RWOP Gaming Community [EU/FIN] [WIPE 09.02]

Discussion on RWOP Gaming Community [EU/FIN] [WIPE 09.02] within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RWOP Gaming Community [EU] [WIPED 09.02] [Game giveaway 17.2]

Small friendly server. Wipe cycle 3w Normal/1w PVP MAYHEM. Slightly modded. Gather rate normal but with zlevels max gather 2x. We are using ZlevelsRemastered, Clans, GUIShop, Kits, RankME and Tickets. For players we have 40 slot teamspeak.

Game giveaway on friday. Games: GTA V, 2x Rocket League and 3x Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Giving away games 3 hours. We pick random winner every 30mins. Rules: 1. We need at least 15 people online to start giveaway. So tell your friends etc. 2. You need to have 1 hour gameplay in server to win. 3. Last rule is that you need to be in server to receive price. We start giveaway 20:00 CET. How to join? You get that info when we start giveaway.

I am testing new kind wipe cycle on our server. What means wipe cycle 3w Normal/1w PVP MAYHEM? My idea is that we run after force wipe 3 weeks [Normal rust server = everything what i told you above]. Then we wipe server. Only map no plugins so your levels, stats, clans etc stays. Last week before force wipe is called [PVP MAYHEM = everything what i told you above, but we give you with kits plugin everyday new suprise packages. Guns, ammo, explosives etc. So thats why name PVP MAYHEM because we encourage you to go shoot everything that moves and blow stuff up.]

IP:185.36.151.37:28215

Join us today and wishing y'all a very nice day.