Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RustyGuns - US East | NoRads | NoDecay | Wiped 12.01

Discussion on RustyGuns - US East | NoRads | NoDecay | Wiped 12.01 within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow RustyGuns - US East | NoRads | NoDecay | Wiped 12.01

If you are new to the server there is some simple rules to keep in mind while playing...

1) No Racial Abuse / Recial Tendencies. (It is undestandable if you rage or if your simply just joking around, yet don't take it too far) (CAN BE BANNED FOR THIS)

2) NO CHEATING/EXPLOITING! (WILL BE BANNED)

3) Try to keep this an English speaking server. (I get it you love RustyGuns, yet love us in a way we understand )

4) Last but not least... HAVE FUN!

Most commonly we wipe eather monthly or every other week(bi-weekly). So do pay attention to this so you dont get on and wonder why your on a beach.

Also, I personally hand pick the server map every week in the map gallary of . Expect high quality maps(seeds) every wipe.

The Current Admins For RustyGuns:
-KodinKG 76561198302605455
-Billy Mays

Anybody Else is an imposter and report it to me(KodinKG) Immediatly. With Evidence, He will be banned.

Tags
best server ;)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[East Cost]ShiftGaming Pure Vanilla Rust, Wiped 8/4, Active admin, growing fresh comm
08/05/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
We are proud to announce the launch of our new Rust server! About While modded servers are fun, we wanted to make a server with just pure rust, for when we want the grind, to work hard for everything and to play the game in its unadulterated form. And at ShiftGaming we host servers that we play on, so that means reliable hosting on a good network with max uptime & stability, with frequent backups, and no wipes!*. So you can have piece of mind your hard work, and legacy your build for...
[US] wh.iterabb.it US-East Vanilla Rust Server - Just Wiped!
05/16/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
wh.iterabb.it US-East Vanilla Rust Server **How To Join:** Search for "wh.iterabb.it" in the Community servers list in-game, or join by console (F1) with: client.connect 192.99.200.136:28221
US East, Noob Friendly, TRUE PURE VANILLA, Wiped 5/9! Active NON ABUSIVE Admins!
05/11/2016 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
8.2.121.69:28076 we also do not allow for any Chinese or Russian players, we try and keep a non toxic community with anti cheat, anti hack. If we find ANYONE cheating, we instantly ban their IP as well as their Steam ID! PM me with any and all questions!
(wiped yesterday) US East-Coast PVP - instacraft - x2 gather - active admins - TP
12/22/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/oqeqe.jpg We pride ourselves on the quality of our admins. We have a Zero Tolerance on admin abuse and any admin caught doing so will be stripped of their powers instantly! We boast a very very stable server with no recorded crashes or unplanned wipes, Friendly players... I mean not so friendly that they wont shoot you in the face but friendly enough to say good fight after an engagement... There is no glitching or bug abusing allowed at all! No over the top abuse...
[EU] RustBusters PvP|Sleepers|NoDecay|Oxide [Wiped 16.02]
02/24/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Seid gegrüßt liebe Mitruster, wir haben uns vor Kurzem den Traum eines eigenen Servers verwirklicht. Was uns jetzt noch fehlt, sind viele aktive Mitspieler! Der Loot-Table wurde angepasst, da wir es reizvoller finden, wenn man nicht bereits nach ein paar Spielstunden mit kompletter Kevlar Ausrüstung und einer M4 durch die Gegend läuft. Ihr könnt euch wunderbare Schlösser oder einsame Berghütten aufbauen, ohne dass es nach zwei Tagen ohne Login bereits zerfällt. (kein decay) Sobald mehr...