Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 12:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Savage Warriors Island Wiped 9/28/2016

Discussion on Savage Warriors Island Wiped 9/28/2016 within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Savage Warriors Island Wiped 9/28/2016

Welcome to Savage Warriors Island, where a warrior's heart is celebrated. The overall caveat to this server is that sulfur is rarer, so explosives are harder to craft. You need to work in order to raid! Survival overnight is easier on this server.

Raiding is the most annoying part of playing Rust, in my opinion. I hated working for several hours, making a base and gathering items to log off at night only to wake up the next morning to a death screen and no base and nothing to show for the work. With the lower amounts of sulfur, it doesn't make this go away, but it makes it rarer. (This low sulfur idea is not my own. An Asylum Island server had this idea first. However, I added my own twist and flair to this server in comparison. Sulfur is only available from the gold veined rocks and from chunks picked up off the ground. Some are also found in airdrops as well.)

This server is evolving over time. New unique setups of plugins might come in the future. Any requests for plugins I will be more than happy to take a look at. Even if a plugin doesn't exist, I can look to commission a plugin that does something indeed unique and fun for everyone on the server.

Just to note, I, Zarvix, am the server owner on the server and I play along with the members on the server. I do not use admin abilities when playing properly, while I do have access to them. I often times do maintenance and in doing so, use various plugins and commands. So, you have the chance to kill and raid the server owner's base as well.

Installed Plugins:
TP/Homes
Instantcraft
Quicksmelt
Autokit
XP/Gather boosting to 3X
Clans
Friends/friendly Fire
Crosshair
minimap/map
modified loot tables
Christmas events/items
Blessings of the Gods
Autodoors
Economics/Reward Shop
Night lantern
Autodoors
Stack Size of 100,000 for most items (select items and items with durability excluded)
Quicksort
Quests
Server Rewards
& MORE

Tags
homes, instacraft, quests, quicksmelt, tp