Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NakedTopia - A brand new European server

Discussion on NakedTopia - A brand new European server within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
NakedTopia - A brand new European server

A utopia for naked people which started today! A fresh spawn server. No ridiculous mods, just some little adaptations for more fun-time!

I, pink guy have been an admin on 3 server and finally decided to make a server on my own with 2 others. We picked the mods carefully to have a vanilla experience with some mod aspects.

It's hard as a new server to draw some attention, I know. That's why I'm trying my best to recruit people.

Everyone hates wipes: We put in alot of time into the server, afk-buildings will be removed by us, this will prevent wipes! We do not Wipe BP's unless we have to.

I put in the plugins: 2x gather/clans/Tp's/a little starterkit/private messaging/ skill-leveling.

If you do consider to try it out: We will be thankfull, because some players attract more players!

This will sound familiar: but we as admins do NOT abuse. We play without any spawned in shizzle and only use the tp to help others. Hope you'll try it, because you'll have a good time!

Greets

Be unique, be naked!