Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[US East] Rust All-Stars 2016 | Vanilla | PvP | Sleepers | No Wipe

Discussion on [US East] Rust All-Stars 2016 | Vanilla | PvP | Sleepers | No Wipe within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [US East] Rust All-Stars 2016 | Vanilla | PvP | Sleepers | No Wipe

connect 216.155.140.212:28016

The US East Rust All-Stars are back for 2016! We originally were up during legacy and are now back for the new experimental rust. We're looking for many more players to fill the server and enjoy the PvP action of rust.

The server is PvP with sleepers and will not wipe on a regular basis.

There will be no chat enforcement except for spam.

We have many active players now with a couple of warring factions; come make alliances and enemies at the Rust All-Star server!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU/UK Rust North | Vanilla | Active Admin | 27/09 Wipe | Starter Items!
10/13/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Brand new server, just wiped with a fresh seed! Server IP: 85.236.102.3:28415 60 Slot Active admin and i am willing to give out starter items to the first few people to join! Hope to see you guys there!
RUST [VANILLA] [1 PERSON AIRDROP] [SLEEPERS] [PVP]
09/23/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Connect by: - Pressing F1 ( console ) - Type: net.connect 173.199.73.94:28026
---[DE]A8-Ruststaette(PvP/no rules/Air8p/sleepers/7.3no wipe)
03/08/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hallo Liebe Epvp-Community, Wir haben uns heute einen eigenen Rust Server gemietet und würden uns über weitere Mitspieler freuen. Zunächst einmal zu den Servereigenschaften: -50 Slots Server -Cheatpunch -Airdrops ab einer Anzahl von 8 Spielern -PvP in jeglicher Form erlaubt und GEWÜNSCHT -Keine Regeln (Cheaten/Bugusing führen zu sofortigem und permanenten Ausschluss vom Server)
[RUST] [US]East-PvP/Sleepers/FastCraft/ActiveAdmin
01/11/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 1 Replies
I would like to introduce a new server! I have decided to set up a server after having spent considerable time on a few different servers, each with the eventual outcomes of discovering severe admin abuse, or hacking without any communication from the admins about it. Rust in it's current form is heavily affected negatively by any admins abuse or hacking, and for this reason, we have a zero hacking tolerance policy, and vow to never abuse admin powers. I love this game, and want to be able to...