Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 02:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RADIATION HARDCORE | EU | Clans, Livemap, Stacks, Drops, Metabolism - almost Vanilla

Discussion on RADIATION HARDCORE | EU | Clans, Livemap, Stacks, Drops, Metabolism - almost Vanilla within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile RADIATION HARDCORE | EU | Clans, Livemap, Stacks, Drops, Metabolism - almost Vanilla

Hey there,

as Rust doesn't make real sense without Radiation (Anti-Rad Pills, Hazmat Set & the post-apocalyptic story) I felt like starting an own Rust server with a selection of plugins that feel good but aren't altering the original gameplay too much.

I was striving for being close to the Vanilla game experience, but adding a couple of useful and nice plugins. One of them is Metabolism, which makes the eating/drinking interval a bit more realistic. I did avoid a gather multiplier, Instacraft etc. as in my opinion you don't appreciate your in game success enough then anymore. Furthermore there is a risk, that you quickly get bored as you have plenty of everything without any struggle, even when being killed.

Performance seems to be perfect and there is no lag so far. Feel free to check it out and start a new life:
  • Name: YourGTV.com | Radiation Hardcore .Clans|Lmap|Stacks|Air|Mtblsm
  • Server-IP, connect via F1 < Console System: Type client.connect 134.255.254.70:28022
  • Livemap:

Plugins: Clans, Livemap, StackSizeController, ItemSkinRandomizer, SignArtist, RadiationPockets, Metabolism, WellFed (to an extent as it is needed as an addition to Metabolism with the current settings), AntiCheat, BetterChat, DeathNotes, RankME, InfoPanel (reduced)