Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 15:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Everust - x15 Gather - Kits - TP - Save BPs - Home - More!

Discussion on Everust - x15 Gather - Kits - TP - Save BPs - Home - More! within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Everust - x15 Gather - Kits - TP - Save BPs - Home - More!

Hello! Our experimental server has been up and running with fully-functional plugins for the past 3 weeks now. We are currently using a standard 4k map size and have admins online nearly 24/7. We are a friendly team of moderators and use our thousands of hours of game experience to host a server that's ideal for those of you who don't have 12 hours a day to spend on Rust.

To connect, press F1 from the in-game menu and type:

client.connect 74.208.163.56:28015

EDIT: We also have instacrafting!

Tags
experimental, rust server, us central

Similar Threads Similar Threads
NL,BE,EU Economy-Arena-Events-Kits-TP-Home
03/16/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hi, I am Davy and a few weeks ago i started with my friend Andy to host our own OLD RUST server. We experienced that it is hard to keep your server alive and even to get people to join your server. Thats why i want to advertise to keep the active players on the server happy by raising server population. We now have a community and Steam group of 15 players. If you like to chat and are nice mature person you will fit in our community. But Bandits are welcome too of course. On our...
Rust Experimental|Oxide|TP|Home| 2x Gather|Kits
02/24/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Hallo, hiermit möchte ich euch kurz unseren neuen Experimental (Neu Stable) Server vorstellen, wir sind zurzeit eine kleine Community und haben diesen Server mit 5 Leuten aufgebaut die auch täglich aktiv spielen. Wiped am 01.03.2015 um 14:00 Uhr, die welt ist also noch sehr frisch und auch für neue Spieler geeignet. Hier einmal ein kleiner überblick zum Server. - Experimental (Stable) - Oxide 2 Plugin - 2x Gather Rate - Teleport System um direkt mit freunden zu spielen - Home System,...
Optimus[EU]PvP|Insta|Econ|1HSlp/Du|Kits|TP+Home|Remove|
05/26/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 4 Replies
net.connect 108.61.98.46:28026 Hey welcome to OptimusRust, we have friendly admins and a nice community! We are about 30 players average! If you like the server be sure to vote, you can vote every 24 hours! There will be rewards ingame if you write /reward in chat. Plugins: