Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(US) (PVP) New Rust Server! Wiped 11/3 No dura,Door Sharing, Antihack

Discussion on (US) (PVP) New Rust Server! Wiped 11/3 No dura,Door Sharing, Antihack within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(US) (PVP) New Rust Server! Wiped 11/3 No dura,Door Sharing, Antihack

net.connect 23.95.82.202:28015
Old 11/05/2014, 20:01   #2

Ur server? have teamspeak?
Old 11/05/2014, 20:06   #3

Yes it does! 23.95.82.202 feel free to come by

Tags
door share, no durability, pvp, rust

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SpArK RUST Server|1%Dura-1/4Craft-Essentials-Freindly-No Griefing-Airdrops|[Wiped onc
08/30/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
SpArK RUST Server|NoDura-1/4Craft-TP-No Griefing-Airdrops| The SpArK Clan has entered RUST! Previously the SpArK Clan had really only dealt with Xbox 360 games now I myself am forcing it onto pc. (Mainly because of Zombie Damnationz, website is coming soon!) I myself, am hosting a Rust server for the rest of the SpArK clan to get used to. ANY one (as long as they obey my rules) is welcome to join! Were looking for noobs and advanced players to join....
(AD) New just wiped rust server! |/remove|kits|market|insta.craft|no.durability|door.
07/11/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
Join this new server that just wiped and already has more than 15+ players also if you join and stay on until an admin comes on (admins have tags by name) you can get a free airdrop! Just join now and make a group/community with some friends and get kicking a$$ ! Join now at - 85.236.109.210:29115 - !!!!!!! +Don't be worried of not many people are on because you time-zones might be slightly different so just hold on and keep playing! :)