Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 22:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] Manhunt |No Wipes|PvP|25%Craft|AirDrops|Shop|Kit|Custom Loot Table|

Discussion on [EU] Manhunt |No Wipes|PvP|25%Craft|AirDrops|Shop|Kit|Custom Loot Table| within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
[EU] Manhunt |No Wipes|PvP|25%Craft|AirDrops|Shop|Kit|Custom Loot Table|

How to connect: Press F1 - net.connect eude120.playrust.eu:28040

★ 250 Slots ★
★ 25% Crafting Time ★
★ Sleepers ★
★ No Wipes ★

What Plugins Do We Run?:

- Location so you can always see where you are and meet with your friends.
- Specific Airdrops with announce.
- Kits for a little easier start at the first time.
- New Player Protection for 30 Minutes so you won't get shot instantly.
- Custom Loot Table finally no more M4 in 10 minutes.
- A shop to buy items you need get off those you don't.
- Doorshare no annoying door password sharing anymore.
- History to see what you and all the others just wrote when you missed it.
- HomeFix you can remove your own buildings never be afraid to misplace objects.
- and last not least you can set a bounty on someones head who maybe just attacked you everybody wants revenge.

Admins:

- We are two admins.
- No abuse feel free to play without an admin annoying you.
- If you have any problems or questions you can always ask us.
- We don't give you/anyone items.
- No annoying kids we are both above 20 years old.
- We speak either english or german.
- Hackers are instant banned, we know how to detect them.

Should I start there?:

- Yes, except from the things that I already told you we are just 2 days old so get now on it and be one of the first guys
with very loot and much control.

Something else?:

- We are both ITs so we know what we do and we don't run a server to feel unlike other Admins like gods we just want to have
many people and provide them a nice place to have fun without being pressured by Admins or Hacker. We are Admins that
do what they should do help their users and fight the hackers. Nothing but that.

so to keep it simple

WE WANT YOU
Old 02/08/2014, 14:54   #2

elite*gold: 8
/push
Old 02/25/2014, 02:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
I would just like to thank you for coming onto my server and hacking. You think I can't track you down? Do you think it looks good for your server to have one of your Admins (if not you) coming onto other servers and hacking just because we're in the top 10 of toprustservers?

STEAM_0:0:80563282
Steam Community :: Gin

I attached the code of you or one of your admins hacking on my server. But, if you don't know what the fuck you're looking at- here is something you might be able to understand better.

8:52 AM: User "Gin" connected with SteamID 'STEAM_0:0:80563282'
8:54 AM: User "vodka" connected with SteamID 'STEAM_0:0:83613307'
(02-25-2014 8:59:08) Gin killed [HG]kage boomstick with a shot to their body - 6690m
(02-25-2014 8:59:21) Gin killed quicklikeme with a shot to their body - 396m
(02-25-2014 8:59:22) Gin killed Walker with a shot to their body - 419m
(02-25-2014 8:59:28) Gin killed [HG]kage boomstick with a shot to their body - 6758m
(02-25-2014 9:01:18) Gin killed [S.S]Yhaiser with a shot to their body - 493m
(02-25-2014 9:02:23) vodka killed [S.S]Yhaiser using a -=Revolver=- with a shot to their head - 21m
(02-25-2014 9:03:39) Gin killed Walker with a shot to their body - 306m
(02-25-2014 9:03:40) Gin killed Corruptional with a shot to their body - 461m
(02-25-2014 9:06:39) Gin killed Corruptional with a shot to their body - 325m

Oh by the way, I got your buddy vodka too. He's not hacking, but he's guilty by association. Good luck trying to get back into my server under this ID. You could always buy RUST again and try to come at me again.

Here is the exception out of bounds errors that your stupid Admin threw on my server.

STEAM_0:0:80563282 : System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: [string "C:\TCAFiles\Users\JosephA\11798\save\oxide\pl ..."]:202: invalid arguments to method call
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Oxide.Main.CallPlugin (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Oxide.Main.CallPlugin (System.String name, System.Object[] args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
[string "C:\TCAFiles\Users\JosephA\11798\save\oxide\pl ..."]:202: : NLua.Exceptions.LuaScriptException: [string "C:\TCAFiles\Users\JosephA\11798\save\oxide\pl ..."]:202: invalid arguments to method call
at NLua.Lua.ThrowExceptionFromError (Int32 oldTop) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at NLua.Lua.CallFunction (System.Object function, System.Object[] args, System.Type[] returnTypes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)