Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 23:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Anyone want me to safely lvl their account?

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone want me to safely lvl their account?

I have Teamviewer installed on my computer, you can safely log into your account on my computer using teamviewer (if you don't have teamviewer it's free to download from: ), let me know what you want me to train and i can bot certain skills or do barrows for you, i also have experience in fight caves and can get you fire cape if you have the cash/items. add me to msn or facebook if interested

MSN:
facebook:

Why use TeamViewer? - it's 100% safe, you can remotely login to your account without me knowing your details (you type them in from your computer)

Old   #2

hi my teamviewer id is:275 886 033 and my pass is:8852 ive added you on facebook and msn please accept my freind request as i need a player of runescape to bot my lvl 110 acc when im asleep thanks yours sincerly ashley could you please train my woodcutting

Old   #3

elite*gold: 10
Rofl your funny what are the odds that you and Deyboi95 are the same ppl
Old   #4

i dont see how we are the same people i just want me account to be lvled up in woodcutting and yes i have had it done and i levled up 2 times in woodcutting to 90 thanks mate for that u done a great job (Y)

Old   #5

No problem, i'll edit post explaining how safe Teamviewer is, for the noobs that think it's bad >.<
Old   #6

elite*gold: 177
Received Thanks: 1,017
seems more like a scam to me
Old   #7

if this is a scam how comes i still have my account and teamview is very safe download and try all u have to do is sit back and relax and you get lvled up safely by some other runescape player
Old   #8

You can't get scammed through teamviewer, you obviously don't know what teamviewer is -.-! you shouldn't even be on a gaming forum if you don't know what Temviewer is, many gamers use teamviewer it's safe software to view someone's desktop and even control it if you let them =\.
Old   #9

But they can change your setting's of the pc while you sleep...It auto. allows you to control the others desktop when you log-in.The person has to lock it but then theres no way that he could use bot's anymore. But Tv isn't that safe...
Old   #10

it's 100% no one knows your account details >.< people call yourself a GAMER, u do realise teamviewer was built for GAMERS, to see their desktops remotely SAFE, silly noobs, get a guide book =\
Old   #11

someone check those ips and see if they are the same , dude leveling an acc trough teamviewer??? lol never seen that before hah
Thanks
1 User
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangraham19 View Post
it's 100% no one knows your account details >.< people call yourself a GAMER, u do realise teamviewer was built for GAMERS, to see their desktops remotely SAFE, silly noobs, get a guide book =\
No, it was not made for gamers lol. It was made for business. That explains why team viewer lags for the other person when you run a game. Wich again explains that its not for gamers. If you really levled his account, then how come you could do that without getting lag?

EDIT: Wow, fail!
Last edited by ryangraham19; 10-27-2010 at 13:13.
Last edited by deyboi95; 10-27-2010 at 13:41.
Thats the 2 first posts, same time and day edited...

Edit: Hahaha!
Deyboi12, check his profile. The post was made in 27th October, same day Deyboi12 was created.
Go to Deyboi12's profile and check statistic. You will find out there that its made in 27 October.
Well, good try.
Old   #13

it's called remotely logging in >.<, teamviewer only lags if u got baggage PC :P but yeah u got a point it does lag for some.
Old   #14

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
I dont want this, there is a possible risk of shady things happening.

Thanks
2 Users
Closed Thread