Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 11:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[New 2.0 API] Red Chin, grey chin and all bird Hunter *Works Flawlessly!

Discussion on [New 2.0 API] Red Chin, grey chin and all bird Hunter *Works Flawlessly! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[New 2.0 API] Red Chin, grey chin and all bird Hunter *Works Flawlessly!

[/SIZE][/FONT]

INFO:

Revolutionizing Hunting as you humans know it, I out-do all my other counter-parts on the market. I rarely fail and if I do, it’s because of those other stupid bots that caught me in my way. They’re all way too obvious and will result in harming your account. Try catching me ;D. I’m built with simplicity in mind. Put me anywhere on my tracks, and I will continue for you. If you want, you can set my break handler, and I’ll perform with break intervals. Hell, I even predict the next spot and hover over it. Tropical Wagtails, Crimson Swifts, Red Chinchompas. You name it, I'll do it. The more you run me, the closer you get to that sexy skillcape.

\/ Click to view up to HD fullscreen quality. \/
Video soon to come!

FEATURES:

It hunts ALL birds as well as red and gray chins.

Now includes SALAMANDERS!

Quick and stable - very capable of running for hours!

The ability to hover over the next tile/trap we are going to click while waiting for a trap to be set up.

Human emulating behavior.

I'm so human you could confuse me for a faster version of yourself!

Clean-cut GUI for easy set-up. No need for messy settings. I'm smart enough to know what to do.

Threaded anti-ban. Shift camera while your mouse is on its way to click a tree. Good luck catching us now Jagex!

Custom BreakHandler. Bot with peace of mind that it will take breaks exactly when told to.

Anti-bans including random mouse movements, constantly changing mouse speeds, camera turns, and randomized clicking (none of which slow me down at all). Keepin' it fresh. (Percentages change every time you start me.)

Automatic updates and a beautiful authentication system means you receive access to the script instantly after purchase as well as get INSTANT updates whenever one is available!

Beautiful paint to keep track of your progress and calculate when you'll hit your next level.

SCREENSHOTS:

Soon to come
Will upload as soon as i get home

KNOWN GLITCHES:

-None-

Downaload:

It precompiled version , so Just unzip it and run RedChin.Jar!( If u have Windows Vista or 7 Make sure to run it ad admin!)
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/23/2010, 23:34   #2

elite*gold: 40
is this an RSBot script?