Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Why RuneScape Hacks Are Not there (Explanation)

Discussion on Why RuneScape Hacks Are Not there (Explanation) within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Why RuneScape Hacks Are Not there (Explanation)

Many Of you are thinking Ha This is a fake post no... it's not this is serious the people that are using Cheat Engine or Any-other program like it when you are trying to "Hack RuneScape" what happens?... nothing right if something happens check your URL because your not on RuneScape.com because RuneScape is a Server-Side game Question: Whats a "Server-Side" ? Answer: server-side means all the usernames/passwords/money/health is on There data-Base in there work area The only way to hack RuneScape is Coding Which could take Years if i'm not right feel free to correct me so next time your there "Hacking RuneScape"
and you get "Money Hack" it's not real money.. What you don't believe me try it yourself go into the game i'm gonna give you the "Fake Hack Tutorial" and open up Cheat Engine and attach Cheat Engine to What ever Browser your using and type in, in the HEX box the amount of money you have... now go and buy something type that in HEX box and your eventually get down to one value now change it buy something again look at that you got Money and...now try to buy something REALLY expensive you know because you got all that money oh no it didn't work now maybe your believe me so please don't post about how you got it Thanks, Gallos.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2010, 18:20   #2

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
already have it stickied
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread