Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 17:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

best money making bot in runescape! 5m/hour. --- G/E Merchant

Discussion on best money making bot in runescape! 5m/hour. --- G/E Merchant within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool best money making bot in runescape! 5m/hour. --- G/E Merchant

this bot is a merchanter, its programed to buy and sell via grand exchange, ive tested it and i made 5m an hour... its the best bot to date.. its already on ********** and cheatplanet so i dont take any credit...

supports randoms and has good antiban... i think its undetectable.. so good so far..

well good luck, start it anywhere in grand exchange, money in invintory.. have fun!

here it is

**SCANNED: Clean**
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/13/2008, 16:57   #2

Can anyone confirm this stuff or is it this guy sum dipshit idiot seeing your posting 2 unbelievable bots/programms.
A bot that can find items that sell, sell for profit, and even sell at all? And a prgramm to make you pk everywhere?
I'd have to say ur links sum keylogger **** or trojan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/13/2009, 00:37   #3

wtf u trying to pull dude it has a trojan
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/18/2009, 01:47   #4

Nothing is true there... first, there's a buy limite per hour on items, and you have to wait 4 hours before you can sell it again...you don't need bot to do that...just 15 minutes two time a day. The best script for money is a pizza buyer, and it give around 200k per hour this time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2010, 01:23   #5

i scanned it with virustotal everything but 1 item has a virus
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/31/2010, 11:33   #6

Received Thanks: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by runescape666 View Post
i scanned it with virustotal everything but 1 item has a virus
Look on the date, please.
#closerequest
Old 08/01/2010, 09:16   #7

no go,crashed my computor when i tried to use it on the game.had to ****** buy another one...this guy needs to be kicked off this sight..
Old 08/01/2010, 11:22   #8

Read!! Do not spam in this thread this thread is 2 years old
Old 08/03/2010, 17:38   #9

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread