Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(How to) add scripts to the RSBot (TuT)

Discussion on (How to) add scripts to the RSBot (TuT) within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 245
(How to) add scripts to the RSBot (TuT)

(If you cannot see the pictures......under all pictures are Links ;D)

First go to the windows button -> documents -> RSBot -> Scripts

Next press on Sources

go to

Press on one Script.....for example this Fletching Script.......Search for the Script Code.....

go to the opened textdocument and insert the code.....

Then file and save as.......

.....edit the filename to xxxxxxx.java (the xxxxxxx name is mostly written in the Script Forum) then click save as.......

Go back to the RSBot folder and Press Compile-Scripts........when there are no errors you complete it and you can the script (if the RSBot is uptadet).

It should look like this.......

PS: Hope I helped you..........PLS Press Thanks ;D