Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 13:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for f2p luerers.

Discussion on looking for f2p luerers. within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool looking for f2p luerers.

im looking for people who can help me lure on f2p to extract cash there where reputation doesnt mean ****. since on the members worlds im very well known across many worlds especially the belgian and canadian ones (looking at you world 4) so if you want to lure people on f2p im ready to learn and will happily give a quater of every score i get to who helps me get good at this since im not out to make friends i have no issue with chatting to someone one minute taking their stuff the next...

pm me.

« OSRSwitcher - Free Old School RuneScape Auto Switcher & Prayer Flicker | - »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [F2P]Selling F2P accounts from low cards to full collection
01/26/2017 - Hearthstone Trading - 0 Replies
Hi everyone! as the title is saying plus: Just contact us on skype! You know it's better instant chat! And we will manage your Hearthstone desires! Our prices http://i.imgur.com/qlZaKp6.png To each client an individual approach.
[Selling] SELLING A **F2P ONLY** MAIN ~ 49 COMBAT - ALL F2P STATS 30+ (Besides 20 RC)
02/02/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
*As title says* This account has never been muted/banned. I think it's about a year old but I have only played on it the last month or 2 for fun. It's PURE F2P and NEVER had membership on it. All stats are nice and even and rounded to the nearest 10, besides 31 Prayer. It has 0gp on the account but has all F2P Quest items (some examples are as follows - Blurite Sword, Silverlight) and done ALL F2P Quests. Although the account only has untradable items on it now, it's nicely organised. ...
Suche ein F2P MMORPG / Searchin a F2P MMORPG
11/26/2015 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
So Leute es ist wieder Zeit für mich ein gutes MMORPG zu spielen. Ich würde gerne mit einem Freund spielen deswegen ist es mir wichtig dass das dungeon system sehr ansprechend ist. Was sind eure Favoriten in dieser Szene? Hatte Aura Kingdom im Kopf und weiß jetzt nicht ob es gut ist um zu zweit zu spielen und ja .. Danke im voraus :) EDIT : Spiele wie Tera Aion und Runes of Magic sind nicht spielpar.
Looking for Aion F2P beta key
02/01/2012 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
Hey guys, I'm looking for 1 or 2 Aion Free to play beta keys. Please post here what you want for them and I'll PM you if im interested. Overpricing is not appreciated since its a beta key. I know my account seems untrustable because im new here, so I'm willing to go first if you can prove me that youre trustable. - If someone is interested; I got a HoN (heroes of newerth) legacy account (you can't get those anymore) up for trade. Start posting your offers away! Kind regards,