Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling near maxed account 120 - 99 str 93 att 90 def 99 range 94 mage rigour &augury

Discussion on Selling near maxed account 120 - 99 str 93 att 90 def 99 range 94 mage rigour &augury within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling near maxed account 120 - 99 str 93 att 90 def 99 range 94 mage rigour &augury

Hi!, I'm selling my near maxed account. I am the original owner of this account I have augury and rigour unlocked on this account along with Ava's assembler there's a tent whip left with like 4k hits on it along with a little cash stack of 3m. 20 days of membership left on the account pretty much all the quests that are important in the game are done except for monkey madness 2. Screenshots are below of the account. Also, I added a screenshot of my kill count on some of the bosses just in case for the people that are into that. Also, has morytania hard diaries done. can provide : Login, date created, isp used to create account, ip used to create account, all my previous passwords. Shoot me an offer .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin Tran Vo#9264 is my discord name if you wanna contact me PMing me or replying on this thread also works.
Old 10/31/2018, 00:40   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hipooyy View Post
Hi!, I'm selling my near maxed account. I am the original owner of this account I have augury and rigour unlocked on this account along with Ava's assembler there's a tent whip left with like 4k hits on it along with a little cash stack of 3m. 20 days of membership left on the account pretty much all the quests that are important in the game are done except for monkey madness 2. Screenshots are below of the account. Also, I added a screenshot of my kill count on some of the bosses just in case for the people that are into that. Also, has morytania hard diaries done. can provide : Login, date created, isp used to create account, ip used to create account, all my previous passwords. Shoot me an offer .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Austin Tran Vo#9264 is my discord name if you wanna contact me PMing me or replying on this thread also works.

What are you looking for for this account?

Tags
#buying, #maxed, #osrs, #sellaccount