Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 09:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] RS Multiclient 1.3a for official RS

Discussion on [Release] RS Multiclient 1.3a for official RS within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release] RS Multiclient 1.3a for official RS

Hello out there.

I was a little bit boring and I thaught while playing RS to make it easier to get to the RS site so I made myself a little client based of Delphi. It provides all languages which are provided on the official RS site. It's easy to use. On the bottom you see 3 buttons. The first button is a menu button which gives access to several things like a stopwatch or a notice board.

A Mate made a video on Youtube:

A really useful feature is the autoclicker, whick can be enabled in the menu. It provides that the user doesn't log out when he's AFK.

Download Link:

See ya, JustNK

EDIT: Virustotal test:

EDIT 2: I've made a video showing the functions of the program:
Old 01/09/2010, 21:04   #2

Nice but i think
the Client is going to scam Username + password
Old 01/15/2010, 14:40   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by anil535 View Post
Nice but i think
the Client is going to scam Username + password
Which video had you seen. The client doesn't save any passwords. There is no keylogger in it. Look at the virustotal test.