Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

For those who cant buy member

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For those who cant buy member

There is two ways to make your account member for those who dont have credit card or money anywhere.

1st. (You need to be from United Kingdom, USA, Canada or Australia) There is a site called prizerebel. There you can collect points by registering in poor sites (it takes 1 or 2 minute). From each page u registered u get 0.6 - 1 point. For runescape membership you need 9 points. So you can get free runescape membership in less then 1 hour! This is not a fake site, i already got 1 month membership . But for delivering it takes up to 24h. After you collect 9 points you can buy and they will send to your email a code witch you need to put on runescape site, PayByCash, Ultimate Game Cards. Also you can buy for collected points psp, ps3, xbox360

Page:

Delete dot (.) it should be prizerebel! not prize.rebel

2nd. way to get free cash online is almost same as 1st one, but when you registering on diferent sites you get real cash not virtual points. You collecting cash for 1 month and at end of month they will send your collected money. For example im starting to make my cash today 01.04 and i make like 200$ in month. Payment date is 02.15 so you will get your money in 15th of February! There is also tutorial and active mods to help you.

Page:

Delete dot (.) it should be cashcrate! not cash.crate

For more info write here or pm me

Have fun with your money and membership!

Old   #2

any 1 try this?

Old   #3

There are very many sites like the ones he posted, he forgot to mention that his links are referrals, so he gets more points or money for each person that signs up from his link.